( search forums )
Je suis Americain!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
kleinheero
August 13, 2003, 1:31 am
...Anyway,
I was wondering if there's like a place where you can read up on the history of this game. Like, who was the best sniper, what the first servers were, etc...kinda like a yearbook.
Best sniper-
Best screenshot of snipe-
Best Ak user-
God of soldat-

Btw, does anyone know me?[^] Like, have you guys seen me in servers and stuff? :D Reputation is the key![;)]

mr_bob
August 13, 2003, 2:11 am
god of soldat michal himself

R
August 13, 2003, 2:28 am
i agree mr. bob and it would be pretty hard to determine best sniper etc.

BMF
August 13, 2003, 2:52 am
we could have a tourney to determine the best sniper. And the tourney could be supported by a WORKING website??

N1nj@
August 13, 2003, 3:29 am
BMF: what does that suppose to me.

AerialAssault
August 13, 2003, 3:41 am
im the best m79er of all time, and if u want me to back that up, im open to challenges, best sniper ive ever seen would be Kamikaze Ninja, hes just about the only one who can shoot me out of the sky, however the nade i shot at him before he fired at me kills him shortly after, i like to think of myself as a "sniper exterminator" but hell maybe im giving myself way too much credit, maybe not...

R
August 13, 2003, 3:59 am
i extrememly doubt that you are the best m79'er, i'll play you for it later biatch! :p

kleinheero
August 13, 2003, 5:23 am
look, i've created a new tournament! :) any takers for the ranks of every gun? And, maybe god of soldat-playing? :)

fabmanx
August 13, 2003, 6:00 am
l0l kamikaze is nowhere near the best sniper, ur silly

that fuking sniper
August 13, 2003, 9:44 am
Best Sniper - FooSoft, Nice Guy, Outcast, and HotAcid.
Best M79er - Outcast, SoldatStriker, SoldatGod, and Spike.
Soldat God - Can only be Michal Marcinkowski.
Best AK user - iL'NadJ, Wol-Shiver, Spike.

My Opinion ^^.

evildude
August 13, 2003, 10:53 am
i hate people that brag about themselves not mentioning neone
*shouts aerial assault really loud*

SuperKill
August 13, 2003, 12:06 pm
ur not the best m79er fooka

3rd_account
August 13, 2003, 1:43 pm
I believe I was the first one who managed to "throw away" my first. :)

BMF
August 13, 2003, 3:26 pm
i love barret duels, and i am really good. So if you are into that kinda thing, message me

?
August 13, 2003, 5:52 pm
yeah hero ive seen you, your ok, and of course i agree with mr bob michal is the god of soldat, and ill duel anyone for best spas user

ThaD
August 13, 2003, 6:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by R
i agree mr. bob and it would be pretty hard to determine best sniper etc.

it wouldn't be hard, it would be impossible

kleinheero
August 13, 2003, 7:55 pm
Ok, this is how i picture the sniper tournament to go. It's CTF and you guys are sniping at your home bases waiting fro the other guy to come at you so you can kick their ***. So, you guys wait for ages, thinking the other guy will come. SOUNDS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL DATE WHERE THE GUY NEVER SHOWS UP! >:o

xWoLxShiver
August 13, 2003, 8:10 pm
Best sniper- there are alot, TFS was one before he lost it, Outcast, Fabmanx is pretty damn amazing, most snipers get nervous when i run after them with an ak, he just, laughs and head shots me. and all though i hate to say it, im not too crazy about him, but cbble is a rapist with barret

Best Ak user- by far, by far, it must be nadj, quick, accurate, and hes a holder on top of it. spike is up there also. nadj freaks me out, only reason im only good is causing i save bullets and try to be more accurate by tapping fire button, cause i cant be that acurate like nadj. and i think Raektis of RGN is pretty good. i beat raektis so i suppose im better. so i would say nadj, then me, then raektis. never seen spike ak but i've heard of his ak of doom, so i wouldnt know where to rank him

God of soldat- hmmmm, well, the creator is god, and the best player being jesus, would have to be....outcast i suppose. we did a 10x10 all the guns first till 10. he hammered me pretty hard

xWoLxShiver
August 13, 2003, 8:50 pm
and by the way, your a french american

3rd_account
August 13, 2003, 8:50 pm
The bigest rapist with Barret is sv|Donnie
He pwned me 26-3 one-on-one on arena.

xWoLxShiver
August 13, 2003, 8:59 pm
never played him

Outcast
August 13, 2003, 9:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
im the best m79er of all time, and if u want me to back that up, im open to challenges, best sniper ive ever seen would be Kamikaze Ninja, hes just about the only one who can shoot me out of the sky, however the nade i shot at him before he fired at me kills him shortly after, i like to think of myself as a "sniper exterminator" but hell maybe im giving myself way too much credit, maybe not...

I think that belongs to me, and i challenge you.

TIR_Blade
August 13, 2003, 9:48 pm
Ok well Wol shiver u said raektis and i totally agree :D i played with him in deathmatch and he was doing really well. It was a while ago but still :P

that fuking sniper
August 13, 2003, 10:21 pm
Wol, I never lost it, well I did back in 1.1.2 but thats just b/c I wasnt used to aiming ahead still... I got it back since 1.1.3.

N1nj@
August 13, 2003, 10:27 pm
this is like a topic for bragger.

liquidis x snake
August 13, 2003, 10:32 pm
I consider myself the best sniper for 105b.

Lol.. as the the new version, I haven't been playing enough to decide whos the best at anything... except maybe myself for the knife category.

Best m79'er I've played with in 105b has got to be EmoAC. He's pretty leet with it.

kleinheero
August 14, 2003, 6:45 am
So, guys let's have a tournament. Someone host it, and it's TM. Each color will have different gun users. EX-Red team has snipers, Blue has M79, Green has Ruger, Yellow-AK. I don't know, someone organize it. Instead of a CTF league, maybe God of Soldat himself can start up a DM league. *hint hint, read my post God ;)*

Social Poison
August 14, 2003, 7:02 am
neither have I.

I want to see CC vs Fabmanx.

<-- Best SPAS guy

BMF
August 14, 2003, 4:59 pm
<----- tied Fabmax

can i get a duel here for best sniper???

SuperKill
August 14, 2003, 5:19 pm
so you tied fabmanx ?
and ?
real sniper duel is outcast vs enik (IMO)