( search forums )
Smal Feature
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Dark_Noddy
August 13, 2003, 1:06 pm
I was thinking... (This might Be a Registerd Feature..)
When U start soldat U get A Screen were U gotta choose What Profile U want..
How Bout U could In Soldat.ini (or make it a option in options menu) set the Profile 2 Use ?! Maybe even what menu it should satrt with.. (Like The lobby window Instead of Start Game) Cors it would be an options..

I would Like that.. But What U guys Like Isnt always The same I have Xperianced..

Constructive Flaming Welcome :P

Cr4cK
August 13, 2003, 1:41 pm
would be coolzoor

Yin_Starrunner
August 13, 2003, 2:41 pm
nice little tidbit

TomPenny
August 15, 2003, 1:27 pm
Hmm good idea, but i have to be critical... Cose ppl were to my ideo in changing the look of the game, ill tell you the same as they told me..
Lets first make the game lag free and then work on the look and features.
----
I would so love to see a new look in it but hey! What do i know, i know nothing, like you little d.u.m.b f.u.c.k.s reading this [:(!]

Outcast
August 15, 2003, 1:57 pm
c c c penny be nice

sauron_the_deceiver
August 15, 2003, 6:14 pm
TomPenny: The rules of the forum say swear words are protected for a REASON. And that reason isn't because there are no full stops inbetween the words.

On the topic, I think its a waste of time. Why should Michal incorporate some more coding (however easy or hard it is) because you people are too lazy to press the 'Ok' button? You don't have to select a profile! Pressing 'Ok' will automatically select your last used one!

Jeez!

Squal
August 15, 2003, 6:24 pm
yup,

*agrees with sauron*

TomPenny
August 15, 2003, 8:30 pm
sauron_the_deceiver:
TomPenny: The rules of the forum say swear words are protected for a REASON. And that reason isn't because there are no full stops inbetween the words.
----
What do i know, i know nothing, like you little d.u.m.b f.u.c.k.s reading this
------------
Bingo! U fit the match

Squal
August 15, 2003, 8:33 pm
thats not nice.