( search forums )
Fixed AT guns
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
oetelmik
August 13, 2003, 1:15 pm
I think this is a good idea, we already have the M2 heavy machine gun, what about a fixed AT gun (or turret) not to fast firing but a long range heavy weapon good for attilery tactics (need a good open map for it).[^]

3rd_account
August 13, 2003, 1:30 pm
I think the M2 alone already is over the edge... more guns of this type would just ruin the fun of the game.

Haro1121
August 13, 2003, 1:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by 3rd_account
I think the M2 alone already is over the edge... more guns of this type would just ruin the fun of the game.

dude i dont know wut ur talkin about but i have no problem owning someone on a stat gun such a easy target when they dont move [:-devil]

::EDIT::
whoops my bad good idea by the way but would need some way bigger maps and instead of having a massive Artillery cannon why not just have mortar launchers??? its a bad idea for mortors because people would just spam them but not if u limit them just right

3rd_account
August 13, 2003, 2:02 pm
I don't have problems either, but it's more fun when everyone fights like men, if we had more stationary guns half the team would just stay in the base and wait for the enemy to come.

Yin_Starrunner
August 13, 2003, 2:52 pm
i dont like the idea ideq of fixed AT guns. But i like the mortars, all youd have to do is limit em so that ppl dont spam em