( search forums )
Im desperate!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Squal
August 13, 2003, 4:10 pm
My soldat... its broken [:p] i cant see the servers ( lobby doesnt reply) cant host a game ( keeps re-registring ) the lobby is wroking cause my friends ( yes i have friends ) dont have this problem, i reinstalled it, installed it in another folder, uninstalled it, reinstalled it in the folder,restarted =/ and i can connect useing the ASE ( all-seeing-eye ) but cant host with ASE, also, the ASE doesnt see evry server, any sugestions?

[:-shake] Am i banned form the lobby??? [:-shake]

TheKnightoftheMare
August 13, 2003, 4:28 pm
do you have a firewall?Maybe it autoblocked the lobby server.I know mine autoblocks.

Dark_Noddy
August 13, 2003, 4:45 pm
LOL ! Lobby is DOWN ! And I cant Register @ ase eighter :P Coz of my Firewall !
If U want ppl 2 joi U can Post Ur ip here... Coz It wont register in the lobby --> ITS DOWN !

Michal Marcinkowski
August 13, 2003, 6:55 pm
Does the servers page work?
-> http://62.111.129.3:31313

Squal
August 13, 2003, 7:48 pm
yea [:D] but this was going on yesterday, and my friends could see the server, but i could not =(

and firewall is off

TIR_Blade
August 13, 2003, 8:13 pm
I have the same problem, I thought it was only my computer/network because im having all sorts of messenger problems as well. AIM and MSN. It keeps signing out and in. Most people asked me to block them until i fix it :(

Squal
August 13, 2003, 9:33 pm
i dont have problems with that tho...lol only the thing i canr request or host, ( this is occured since 2 days, so it hasnt always been this way =/ ) {:'(]

NightCabbage
August 14, 2003, 12:35 am
Yup I'm having problems too Michal.

The lobby page (http://62.111.129.3:31313/) works fine, but Soldat refuses to access it :
I have Soldat 1.1.5 and the fix
And I have tried reinstalling (just for the sake of it :)

However I can still join games using ASE (and thus directly inserting IP addresses / ports)

It's jus tthe lobby (or Soldat's access thereof)

Squal
August 14, 2003, 12:55 am
But but but but, like my clan members, THEY can see it while i could not :'(

Nightmare
August 14, 2003, 1:20 am
when i had the fix i got a error msg. When i unistalled soldat the fix got deleted (never bothered to get it back) havent had a problem so far. Worked for me.

DNA.styx
August 14, 2003, 6:53 pm
A fix has been posted on the main news page.

Squal
August 14, 2003, 7:03 pm
oh, tnx yall