( search forums )
Tag, if thats a propper name.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
juice _ box
August 14, 2003, 2:45 am
Well this is just an idea.
this is how it would work, it is like death match exept there is 1 person who is it.
(only get points for killing him)
and the rest of the players are one a team and have to kill him about 10 times.
the player that kills him the most becomes it and when the round is over the player that has stayed alive the longest wins.
i just realised this is kinda like rambo match and pointmatch but w/e
dwell on it.

evildude
August 14, 2003, 11:25 am
ur right just like rambo match and nobody ever seems to play that................

sauron_the_deceiver
August 14, 2003, 1:18 pm
I love Rambomatch. Prefer it to normal DM (except on the net...ewww)

Aquillion
August 14, 2003, 4:09 pm
I just don't think this would work. Everyone would shoot each other randomly, just like what usually happens on Pointmatch or Rambomatch; this would be even worse in that regard then Rambomatch, because people wouldn't have the big obvious rambo bow forcing them to respond.

The only fiestable way I can see to make this work would be to make it so the player who is 'it' and the other players are treated as two different teams; that is, the other players could only hurt 'it' unless team damage was on. Then it might work.

juice _ box
August 15, 2003, 12:40 am
Thats what i said. :/
Btw, i dont really like this idea anymore. lol

Dark_Noddy
August 15, 2003, 8:03 pm
Reason no1 play Rambo is Coz the n00bs keep killin you. NOT Rambo !

Topic: I dont like The Idea

Squal
August 15, 2003, 8:17 pm
TAG without shooting
but.......
TAGGIN, FIST!!#@!

TIR_Blade
August 15, 2003, 10:15 pm
I dont like this idea at all. Sorry just my oppion

juice _ box
August 16, 2003, 2:19 pm
quote:Btw, i dont really like this idea anymore. lol
nor do i

wormdundee
August 16, 2003, 3:58 pm
i think its good just change the idea a bit, someone starts off as the "it" guy and they should have a sort of blue glow so you can tell whos it, the idea here is that only the guy who is it can get points when he kills people, whoever kills the "it" guy becomes "it" and then they can score points, obviously whoever has the most kills at the end wins, and you can shoot the other guys and kill them so that they arent able to kill the "it" guy....you'll know what im talking about if youve ever played Gladiator mode in the Timesplitter games

juice _ box
August 16, 2003, 9:46 pm
thats called point match