( search forums )
Can't make server (was: Need help !!!!!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
cYx
August 15, 2003, 4:42 pm
Rear one, I wanted with my friend soldier, on one provides server to play, only we knows not, how one provides one! we tried already so many things out, do not fold it simply however not!!! (nevertheless not as simply as in Counter Strike)...

Hope for assistance thx and cu [:-weepn]

BManx2000
August 15, 2003, 4:57 pm
Er, are you using a translator?

Tha Doggfather
August 15, 2003, 5:19 pm
damn google translations suck lol

i cant really understand wath youre saying, but make sure you register your game in the lobby and select INTERNET game (not LAN if you want to play via internet)

and if you go to the soldat setup (START --> PROGRAMS --> SOLDAT --> SETUP by default) and you select "register with ASE" (under the network tab), then you can see the servers using THE ALL SEEYING EYE (http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html)

another thing you can do (the simplest): check what your IP adress is (by clicking START --> RUN, type: command, and then type: ipconfig) then give your friend the IP, he should type this in the box under JOIN GAME (in soldat)...

hope thats clear enough :)

cYx
August 15, 2003, 9:12 pm
Welcome to Soldat 1.1.5
Dedicated server running...
Game started.
Rat Cave - Cave version 2.0
Registering server @ lobby.safeland.org
Registering server @ ASE
Game server added to lobby server @ 62.111.129.6

yeah my dedicated server runs , because he cant join this server

cYx
August 16, 2003, 2:57 pm
Hey guys , server is running with name Raketenabschussrampe , because my friend cannot join this server?? only request game ??? many players played on this server because my friend : "request game" damn need help :(

NightCabbage
August 19, 2003, 1:02 am
Well, this problem is pretty much a server thing...

I am having the same trouble with Internode SD #1

Sometimes it just won't let me join for a few days, then usually I can... weird...