( search forums )
New Infiltration Map
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
downset13
August 15, 2003, 11:28 pm
This is a really cool map to play online. Check it out-

http://cyberspaceva.tripod.com/downloads.html

Its a long map and u have to make it past a wall with gunners, then up a small hill. Have fun!

R
August 15, 2003, 11:44 pm
any screenshots?

Darac
August 16, 2003, 1:18 am
click the link and it will take you to his site where there is one screen and the download

R
August 16, 2003, 1:24 am
hmm...you might want to take a few more screens or maybe just an overview of the whole map.

downset13
August 16, 2003, 4:27 am
Alright, I got two up. Question, how do u take a screenshot of the map zoomed out on the map editor like I've seen in other posts.

downset13
August 16, 2003, 4:50 am
Nevermind, i took a lfew shots and put them together in Photoshop, so if the ground looks bad at some places thats becuase i was editing out menus and stuff. So its still up on the Screenshots link i gave u. Please tell me how u like the map. I know its not much fun in 1 player mode, but online its a blast!

Darac
August 16, 2003, 6:58 am
click on zoom and then move the slider to the far left. this will give you an over view of your map.

Hercule Poirot
August 16, 2003, 8:37 am
don't like it sorry :(

downset13
August 17, 2003, 2:36 am
lol, hey its a first. It may not look cool, but I've played it online with some clan buds, adn it kicks @$$ to try to get past the wall and then get up the hill without getting blown to peices! Anyone else have an opinion?

Darac
August 17, 2003, 6:11 am
i recon this would be just about impossible if your playing against "compatant" humans on the defending side.