( search forums )
Seeking for a good experienced clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Daimyo
August 16, 2003, 11:19 am
This is my curriculum.

I'm Italian, I'm 22, and I play Soldat since January 2002 (version 1.0.2, I think, but I'm not sure), when it was first published on the Home of the Underdogs site, to be more precise.
Since then I played almost continously with brief pauses of 2-3 months, and 3-4 months of play, till today.

I played extensively CTF and Infiltration, and a good amount of DM and TM. Much, much less Rambomatch and pointmatch. But I never played clan wars, nor private servers, so all my experience is only of public servers. Often on the public games I classify myself on the top positions, but that's not too much, and it's only my word, so if you want to test me, i will be very happy to do so.

My favoured weapon is the AK74, both in DM and CTF/Infi games, though in larger DM maps sometimes I switch to Ruger. I'm also very good with Steyr and MP5, and I'm able to hid and snipe with the barret well enough, even if this isn't my favoured style of play.
As backup weapon I use the LAW, but I'm not too expert with it up to now, 'cause I tried it only a couple of times: I had a 2 months pause, and I tried the LAW just a week ago.

I don't know anything of clan fighting as I said, but I'm a fast learner and a fairly experienced soldier, so I would be happy to be teached about all the strategies and the way of playing.

I had also VERY extensive experienc of other online games, so I know how to stay in a squad, if that matters.

In the public servers I changed a lot of names, but those I've used more were: A. Kurosawa, Onizuka, Daimyo and Lupara Bianca.

I'm sorry if my english is not too god, but, as I said, I'm Italian, I'll try to do my best, as for everything else.

I'm searching for a good, serious and experienced clan, with good organization, and experienced players within it. No childish clans, no lose-of-time clans, no loser clans, no "we ownz ya suck" clans.
You can contact me via PM or by sending an email to: merovingio2@libero.it

Tai
August 16, 2003, 4:17 pm
Heh, I think your english is good enough =D

Daimyo
August 16, 2003, 5:11 pm
Thanks! =)
But still, I think I do a lot of grammar mistakes. I mean, expecially if compared to my Italian.

Meandor
August 16, 2003, 6:23 pm
EhilĂ .
(gotta talk english or admin/mod rape me) you got mirc, msn, icq or similar? i can help you =)
And dun worry 'bout your english. This is the land of bad english =P

Daimyo
August 16, 2003, 6:44 pm
I unistalled my ICQ few months ago, 'cause it conflicted with my multiple firewalls/antiviruses. We can talk through PM, don't you like it?

TRA Sniper King
August 16, 2003, 7:45 pm
Well... We are currently recruiting. If u are interested check out www.tra.webbyen.dk.