( search forums )
another passworded server for the soldat community
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
mr_bob
August 17, 2003, 2:52 am
im sorry youll i run aol so i cant have it up 24/7 but ill have it u[ as often as i can for youll

server name : Texas Ctf server
Maps Played :ctf_B2b,ctf_Laos,ctf_Run,ctf_Viet
Player limit is 6 players 3vs3
bonuses are at 2 and no god or pred
5 nades tottal

cant remember all the settings right now but the next time i take it down i will list the rest if any changes u would like post them and ill think about it

server pass is ptmatch

if u go to my site u can see when the server is up and when its not

http://slingshot.to/soldatclassifieds

oh one other thing when would be the best time to host this sever for most of youll server time please to hard to do any other time

toadsMoke
August 17, 2003, 3:06 am
Moved

juice _ box
August 17, 2003, 4:27 am
if your hosting a server on 56k o dont think you can have more than 1 player

mr_bob
August 17, 2003, 4:36 am
ok first of all im not that stupid to host on 56k its dsl and it lags just a lil with 3 thats if i dont come on to the forums and look around while people are playing

morpheus
August 17, 2003, 5:16 am
i've looked for your server a couple of times but haven't seen it.

if it's the aol disconnect when idle that keeps you from running it full time, you could probably get an anti idler from www.nonags.com or www.webattack.com. not sure if they're out for the newest version yet, but there used to be some for the older versions of aol.

mr_bob
August 17, 2003, 5:23 am
oh its not the anti idle its cuz my parents make me get off cuz they are afraid of hackers and alot of the time i get kicked off due to someone else trying to use the ip i have cuz aol is a dynamic ip place and it kinda sucks but oh well and its not up right now but tell me the best times to have it up and ill try to have it up early in the morning my times cuz i have skool from 7 to 4 texas time so ill try to have it up as often as i can but its not up right now cuz im here and talking to friends on aim but if im not here i have a pretty good connection that an barely support 6 players

morpheus
August 17, 2003, 5:55 am
for me, i'm just on whenever. no set times. i'll keep an eye open for it, though.

juice _ box
August 17, 2003, 9:10 am
i was jokin bob.

mr_bob
August 17, 2003, 9:25 am
spam <~~~~^^^^^ but oh well

Illspirit
August 17, 2003, 10:04 am
i could check your DSL ip for vulnerabilities (aka ports 139, 389, 80, 23 )

mr_bob
August 17, 2003, 10:06 am
im not worried about stuff like that so no need for that

TheKnightoftheMare
August 17, 2003, 12:57 pm
www.grc.com if you were :)