( search forums )
weapons graphics problem
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
F@NTOM
August 17, 2003, 11:33 am
The "thing" happens when I try to play soldat online, when I try to connect to any server it gives me this message: cannot play with too big weapons graphis. Please reinstall the game. [:-skull][:-skull]
Can someone please tell me what the f[:-censored]k is this???

Dark_Noddy
August 17, 2003, 2:35 pm
Its a Anti Cheat thingie.. In earlier versions U could have like Coustom graphics and thus shoot 2 walls or somthing.. hehe Dunno.. Sumtn Like that.. Anyway.. have U modded or somthing ? And.. have U Installed the fixer ?

BManx2000
August 17, 2003, 4:41 pm
It means you have too big weapons graphics... Which means get another mod which doesn't, or reinstall soldat so the weapons are normal. Quite self explanatory, if you ask me. (Michal put this in to prevent cheating with laser sight barrets and such.)

F@NTOM
August 17, 2003, 7:07 pm
OK thx. :))

Squal
August 17, 2003, 10:17 pm
cool, i never knew the game had this good protection at this stuff

Marbire
August 18, 2003, 2:17 am
This kinda sucks tho.... Now I can't use any mods. I've tried like 4 mods that I like and I get that problem with all of them. Cant there be any way around this?

NightCabbage
August 19, 2003, 12:54 am
Only if the mods don't have large weapon graphics ^^

I can see a lot of re-releases coming... lol

BManx2000
August 20, 2003, 3:20 am
Also, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DOWLOADED THE FIX! Sorry for the caps, but this IS important. The fix loosens the restrictions on weapon size.

starwarsfan2001
August 21, 2003, 11:38 pm
I've got this Problem, too ...:-/

When I want to join a game come the alert with too big weapons grahics...
But before it works really good (i had the fix always), but now...
So I have deleted, deinstalled the Game and has installed the Game...(with the fix..),
in the first it works, but when I join a game again, it does not work :(

Can someone help me?

NightCabbage
August 22, 2003, 9:53 am
Well, providing you are using the default weapon graphics, you shouldn't have a problem.

The error only comes up if the weapon graphics are too large (well, that's the idea anyway).