( search forums )
Who wants me?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
boscamp
November 10, 2002, 8:04 pm
Hi...I play soldat allot...and online I never lose!!

wanna check me out?

seikopatz@home.nl

(msn) (or just email me)

i just want to join a clan because it's boring out there...f*cking N00bs! :-)

Thnx in advance!!

GrTz seikopatz~--> the real 1337

boscamp
November 10, 2002, 9:45 pm
WTF??

Only poor-asses clanz?

i kicked all of your buts!!!

I'm starting my own clan!!

sorry this topic is closed or something

SoldatStriker
November 10, 2002, 11:40 pm
Hey now, which clans ass did you kick? If you kicked SoC or Silent Sniperz, I'll give you a gold medal. Otherwise, you're talk.

If you wanna start a clan, contact me. I'm working on something right now...

MrKhan
November 11, 2002, 6:42 am
boscamp : if Im corect you havnt beat me , If you can...

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
November 11, 2002, 3:42 pm
Yo boscamp, I am startng a clan. I already got about 7 people ready for tryouts it would be nice if you could come and let our supervisiors check you out.

Email: Corlan.is@soccer.com
boyntonbeachtigers@hotmail.com (MSN MESSENGER)

Other Contacts
AOL: CorlanMcD

MrKhan
November 11, 2002, 4:54 pm
Kahuna-CorlanMcD : wow , can I battle you 3v3 sometime

ráz0r
November 11, 2002, 5:23 pm
gogoo soc i = tt ses khanman.

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
November 11, 2002, 5:32 pm
Why ya saying wow Khan? WOW! Anyway sure, I don't care if ya even beat me 100 to zip lets showdown

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
November 11, 2002, 5:36 pm
corlan.is@soccer.com
AOL: CorlanMcD

alexicon
November 16, 2002, 9:23 am
yo i want to join a clan to i wanna kick those cheating bitches ass
im quit good ow yea im dutch
mail me alexicon_h@hotmail.com

ráz0r
November 16, 2002, 9:58 am
quote:Originally posted by alexicon
yo i want to join a clan to i wanna kick those cheating bitches ass
im quit good ow yea im dutch
mail me alexicon_h@hotmail.com

if ur really good pm Mr Khan for a tryout for soc.

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
November 16, 2002, 4:47 pm
Alexicon, I am CorlanMcD former leader of SOAG, we are looking for a couple of good people so I shall be holding tryouts. If ya wanna tryout gimme your email or email at the following bottom.

Korpisoturi
November 19, 2002, 9:14 am
If I had a clan of my own (I actually do, or not.. it depends), I would certainly not want some selfcentered egoist teenagers, who has to tell everybody how "he never loses online". I thought Soldat was a teamplaying game, so one person can´t actually "lose" all by himself (except in DM, but can a clan play DM?). No lone wolfs needed in my clan, that´s for sure.

SoldatStriker
November 19, 2002, 4:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Korpisoturi
If I had a clan of my own (I actually do, or not.. it depends), I would certainly not want some selfcentered egoist teenagers, who has to tell everybody how "he never loses online". I thought Soldat was a teamplaying game, so one person can´t actually "lose" all by himself (except in DM, but can a clan play DM?). No lone wolfs needed in my clan, that´s for sure.

Of course not. You need someone skilled not only as a lone wolf, but someone who can play for the team too. Someone who can capture the flag, return the flag, defend the flag, set up an offense, pass the flag, and disrupt enemy defenses. I can do that, but I'm already in a clan. Would you like to play a game on the same team however? If you know how to use teamchats then the battle may already be won. This friend of mine named thethxxx uses teamchats everytime we play, and although we're not in the same clan, our strategy allows us to take on a number of opponents. We work professionally with a turn based system. When one of us is attacking, the other is defending. When one of us makes a cap, the other goes offense, and the capper defends the flag. This way we tag team the other team. What's efficient about it is that our flag is always in the base, and we're always making capture attempts.

Korpisoturi
November 20, 2002, 8:02 am
Well, my "clan" is a bunch of dudes just playín´ now and then, some are more active than others, it´s just cool to have that tag infront of your name [;)]. But if we were (maybe we will be someday)more serious, I´d like to see teamplay, rather than a solo fraghunt.