( search forums )
Tankwar demo. Comments pls.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
M
August 17, 2003, 6:49 pm
It is my new game that i still create it. Its like rts game but you control only one unit. The others are controled by the computer. In this demo you have only one map. THis is the link where to download.
http://www.geocities.com/waypointman2/Tankwar.zip
Right click/ Save target as
Later i will add some screene's if you want.

EDIT:
Pls add some comments. I really need them.

Cookie.
August 21, 2003, 5:55 am
gj M almost as good as your interface

M
August 23, 2003, 2:01 pm
C'mon stop thinking about that crap. That paint years are over. Now i use vector shading.

eyic
August 23, 2003, 2:10 pm
ok well i hope u make a new interface ;)
hey btw whatcha think of my avatar lol i find it funny :)

M
August 25, 2003, 7:20 pm
Me too.

enjoyincubus
August 28, 2003, 12:45 am
What happened to your game "Outcasts" or "Outlaws" or whatever you called it?

Anyway, pretty good game engine...haha, I downloaded the same engine at one time...you know what I'm talking about. ;)

I'm somewhat almost halfway sorta not really working on a game with GM...it'll be the 20th project I haven't completed...bah, I try to get too complicated, and when I run into some coding problems or get bored of the idea, SCRAPPED! It's gone...so that's why you'll never see me finish anything until I find something I am REALLY REALLY interested in, and something that I can actually program...so far, my knowledge is limited, and most ideas bore me out of my mind...

Good luck anyway, M...if you need any help, I can teach you some things. I've started a few top down games like that, and some have halfway decent AI-you can get them to follow you in formations, drop back, patrol on their own...stuff like that.

Enjoy

M
August 28, 2003, 1:52 pm
Thanks enjoy. I know i stoped Outcasts just because noone wanted to help me with the ai. [:(] But on this game i promise i will rellease the first version. For now i have 3 single player missions and one for instant game. Btw: Thanks for the offer but i don't need it for now. I will let you know if i need any.

M
August 31, 2003, 8:55 am
Hey some more comments?

morpheus
August 31, 2003, 9:04 am
when is the planned release date for the next version? any time soon, or are you gonna make us wait?

M
August 31, 2003, 3:22 pm
Maybe sometime in september. I still have to do 5 more missions and alot of instant attack maps.

M
September 4, 2003, 8:56 pm
Okay i will add some news.
The game is still in progress its not death. I have 7 missions made for now and i am planing to make like 12 or over 12. The game is also story based. One mission creates a historical event. Guess which [;)] . I also have made 3 maps for instant game. That is like multiplayer but your don't play with players only with computer players. I plan to put 2 players game on the other versions. Now i fixed the AI shooting so they shoot much better now. Also on some missions you can find alot of actions. There are also two new things one for the enemy and one for the friendly. I planed to put helicopters but that for other versions. You should expect this game to be out within 4 or 3 weeks or maybe in october.
I will add some screenes later.

qtR`
September 5, 2003, 8:04 am
Cool M

Ta-2
September 5, 2003, 5:38 pm
Hey M dont beg for comments and use edit button more.
I wont even try that game. (Tried one of yer game before *BOOM*)

M
September 5, 2003, 6:37 pm
I didn't "Beg for comments" i was adding news.

GeoForce
September 10, 2003, 10:21 am
Aww... Y doesnt the site work?

M
September 10, 2003, 4:17 pm
????

GeoForce
September 12, 2003, 9:48 am
Nevermind. What do u open the file with?

M
September 12, 2003, 11:42 am
Ok.