( search forums )
Multiple spawn points for one team?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
SuLieN
August 20, 2003, 3:35 pm
My map maker won't make multiple spawn points in CTF for one team. After adding the first one, I can't add another for the same team. In ctf_Run this was made, and player spawns at random location near his flag, and I would like to do this on my map. Help?

-Sulien

TIR_Blade
August 20, 2003, 3:38 pm
well i dont no whats wrong exactely. Im able to make TONS of spawnpoints. R U sure ur not making map points?

SuLieN
August 20, 2003, 4:24 pm
Well, I don't know what a map point is, but I choose "Make spawn point: Team 1 (red)" and I'm able to make just one. On ctf_run there are three spawn points for each team. Is this a bug?

BManx2000
August 20, 2003, 4:51 pm
Well, you have to go to the spawnpoint menu and click on "make spawn point" each time you want to make one. Hope this helps.

SuLieN
August 20, 2003, 11:51 pm
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough. When I select "make spawn point" for team one and another point (of the same team) is already placed on the map, the spawn point icon with a number 1 on it starts to hovers attached to the mouse icon; but when I click, it isn't placed: it continues to hover under the mouse pointer. And it's hard to get rid of it, too. Well, if you guys don't have problems with this, I guess it's one of those small bugs that appear at random. Has anybody else but me had this?

TIR_Blade
August 21, 2003, 12:44 am
OOOOOOPS sorry i meant flag point not map point. U sure its not a flag spawnpoint?

SuLieN
August 22, 2003, 3:24 pm
Today the bug dissapeared! I was able to make mutiple spawn points for each team on the same map that made me problems several days ago. I guess the bug is gone. I saw on the forums that lots of guys have problems with adding the scenery, maybe this is something similar...

thnx for posting

-Sulien