( search forums )
Racist Players
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
toadsMoke
August 21, 2003, 4:34 am
I just want to restart that topic that BeatMeUp started.

He was showing disapproval for the racist players he has encountered while playing Soldat.

BeatMeUp: next time show a little more decretion.

Outcast
August 21, 2003, 5:01 am
You cant prevent it....soo....why start discussin, if they wanna say racist comments to you they can, you just ignore them or flame them back. Racists suck. End of story lol

Cookie.
August 21, 2003, 5:37 am
maybe there could be a language filter?
on some servers

Outcast
August 21, 2003, 5:49 am
you mean words gettin consored ....lol :/

BeatMeUp
August 21, 2003, 6:09 am
How could u stop a flooder in the server since there is no admin on the server. or it's impossible to sort them out other then let them do what they want? and how could u stop other player using fake tags around soldat and spreading fake info about our clan.

BMF
August 21, 2003, 6:23 am
they did it somehow in CS i think, i dont remember tho since i havent played it for a while, maybe Outcast remembers

AquaShyGuy
August 21, 2003, 7:27 am
i hate racist ppl. there was this dude on gnet and he was also pretended to be an -=eep=- member and got the b2k leader pissed off at -=eep=- lol

Outcast
August 21, 2003, 7:28 am
Me? CS? Umm....maybe a year ago and they had nothing to prevent some1 calling you GAY or STUPID NIGGA or somethn lol...

Camping_Carl
August 21, 2003, 9:52 am
Its not a big deal... how could you tell someones race any way besides there launguage and some americans know other launguages..... I dont think someone would go crazy over the fact of someone calling them a name

NightCabbage
August 21, 2003, 11:11 am
Well, any player who's being racist is just showing how childish / shallow / misguided / etc. they are :P

General tip:

Ignore them.

Retribution
August 21, 2003, 2:05 pm
Ive been seeing alot of racists in dnagames atari and some other servers I play on.They like to talk crap when they get killed but when they kill u they say it is because whites are better players than blacks.........Thats stupid ><

N1nj@
August 21, 2003, 2:51 pm
in CS they do, the server owner has to download this word-filter plugin and isntall it. and you can add words to it like gay, [:-censored] etc.

and when someone say the word, the will either get slay or slap...

Social Poison
August 21, 2003, 7:52 pm
hate racist ppl
I'm I the only one who found that statement kinda funny.

gi.joe
August 21, 2003, 8:49 pm
lol racist comments? how the hell do they know where ure from?

BeatMeUp
August 21, 2003, 10:19 pm
forget about that racists stuff and tell me what I can do? since half of the server got no admin and ppl are abusing other clan and creating flooding. As i've pasted that before I can't even read what people have type cause he flood the chat. Filter is an idea for stoping words but it doesn't stop him flood the text and stop everyone else who want to read what other player has type.

And still no one have any idea on how to stop this Fake tag. Thanks to this guy that insult the leader of b2k, now b2k member think our clan did this to piss them off. Every server I go to where there is a b2k member they talk [:-censored] about us (for the last day or so)

sanity
August 22, 2003, 6:57 am
im a n00b racist... they sux0r. [:D]

Edit: w00t im a colon(el) dude now! ph33r.

eyic
August 22, 2003, 7:55 am
hey sanity is it the first time i see u post in ages?! holy shiza man im so happy to see ya posting, u r soo damn cool lol anyway nice to see ya back to the forum :)