( search forums )
Defenision Of CHEATING
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Dark_Noddy
August 21, 2003, 5:04 pm
What is the Definition of cheating ?! U can tweak soldat in many ways ! Some of them giving U advantages.. Like invis heads, Skinchanging, etc.. What is conciderd Cheating ?!

N1nj@
August 21, 2003, 6:02 pm
cheat verb
to behave in a dishonest way in order to get what you want:
Anyone caught cheating will be immediately disqualified from the exam.
He cheats at cards?
She cheated in the test by copying from the boy in front.
I suspect he cheats the taxman (= avoids paying taxes by using illegal methods).

cheat noun
1 [C] a person who behaves in a dishonest way:
Trouble broke out in the match when one of the players called a member of the other team a cheat.

2 [S] something dishonest which makes people believe that something is true when it is not:
You can use cocoa powder to make the cake rather than chocolate - it's a bit of a cheat, but nobody notices the difference.

3 [C] a collection of instructions or special information which someone can use to help them play a computer game more successfully:
the latest game/desktop cheats
cheat codes

(source from: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/)

Dark_Noddy
August 21, 2003, 6:15 pm
LOL ! Well Guess I got the Definition :D Thats What I asked 4.. Thx :P

Whats ppls opinon on what should be conciderd Cheating then !?

b00stA
August 21, 2003, 6:36 pm
Changed physics (movement) and firing/reloading speed.
Changing of hard-coded things that are NOT MEANT to be changed.
Headless players.. they only make a small part of themselves invisible so it doesnt really matter.

Knuckles
August 22, 2003, 5:11 pm
Skin change is no cheating, I have a red head, and invisible head players... I see them perfectly!

Cookie.
August 22, 2003, 5:44 pm
hmmm i have only seen a few invisible head players but it dosnt really help them that much because u can see them pretty easy

Dark_Noddy
August 22, 2003, 6:07 pm
This IS NOT a post bout headless player... This is bout what U GUYS would define as Cheating !!!

mikaelgg50
August 22, 2003, 6:13 pm
u already know the define of cheating so what is this topic about know... wy not talkeabout headless players???

b00stA
August 22, 2003, 6:47 pm
Why not just close this topic before it gets off-topic?
mikaelgg50, there already is a thread about headless players.