( search forums )
SCTFL
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Meandor
August 22, 2003, 11:35 pm

Please don't move, and delete all other threads regarding sctfl if possible (in gen discussion and tournaments)

This week i saw many bad comments about Spike and Ninja, without respect for their hard work - and i did what i thought better to resolve this situation (still, i wanted to discuss it with them about keeping it or not), although people thanked me and bashed the other admins, which left their position. I'm very sad for this situation, and i hope they will come back another day, maybe when people here will be less aggressive and more comprehensive.

Anyway the league can't stop, and i'll be (reluctantly) taking over. Site will be the same (www.turrino.com) but we will need a new sign-up and a total reset of stats (sorry for those who had an high score, but it can't be other way). I'll let the 2nd season begin asap.

Also, We're looking for another admin, so if you have some experience with html, a server to lend or whatever that could help for sctfl contact me please.
For all important stuff, complaints or other, i'm avaible on mirc usually (#sctfl)

SuperKill
August 22, 2003, 11:56 pm
rock on meandor
you rule

N1nj@
August 23, 2003, 2:15 am
i think the most happiest guy would be CbbLe

SuperKill
August 23, 2003, 2:22 am
i dont know what u mean, but i'm not happy cuz YOURE not in charge.
if u think that way youre wrong and stuff..
i have nothing against you and i never had a fight with you or dissed you before, so i take it as you mean that i'm just happy that sctfl is back and kicking ;P
and yah i'm f*cking happy. ;D

fabmanx
August 23, 2003, 3:05 am
Meandor...i'll be ahppy to help as much as i can....btw sry for flaming u earlier on msn...i waz just mad becaused of the stats resseting..anyways as i said earlier i would help as much as i can:)

CbbLe
August 23, 2003, 11:45 am
wtf is wrong with you NINJ@? I just wanted a bloody map to be changed and suddenly every moderator is resigning because I say it? is saying that I want another map so bad so it brokes your heart and all?

one word: BAH!

eyic
August 23, 2003, 11:54 am
lol u tell him cbble :P i also dont understand, ninj@ seriously man u closed the sctfl u were runnign coz cbble wanted a map change i mean come on how weird can people get !

seriously ninj@ i have no idea why u should blame cbble....

btw - nice site meandor and good luck :D

TIR_Blade
August 23, 2003, 1:42 pm
DUDE EVEN WHEN HE's not [:-censored]ING admin look at ur bashing :(. O and he wasnt angry because Cbble wanted a map change(i dont think he was) but he was angry because in that thread almost everysingle person singled Ninj@ and Spike out and insulted them/Bashed them. I was quite disgusted at how u people bashed them(i even posted it there) You guys were acting like its your [:-censored]ing tournament and he's just a machine that u tell what u want in it. So stop [:-censored]ing complaining cuz u braught it on urselves. Sorry for being so angry but its just how i feel. CYA Ninj@ and Spike :D

koil
August 23, 2003, 1:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by TIR_Blade
DUDE EVEN WHEN HE's not [:-censored]ING admin look at ur bashing :(. O and he wasnt angry because Cbble wanted a map change(i dont think he was) but he was angry because in that thread almost everysingle person singled Ninj@ and Spike out and insulted them/Bashed them.

i checked the 'sctfl - default map must be official' and honestly, other then one post, i didnt saw someone 'bashing' spike/blues.

i dont see whats so wrong with expressing your feeling, and make a simple suggestion to the official league (if the league is official, which she is, then i guess you need to check with the members what they like).

overall, i'm really thankful and appreciate all your time and work, all ex(?) admins for sctfl,
and its really easy to say things before you even try them, but cmon man, lets say you (ninja) were mayor for some city, and the ppl in your city were protesting(?) about something.
will you listen to them or just ignore it? i guess thats the real question in here.

eyic
August 23, 2003, 2:07 pm
agreed with koil, i have nothing against the sctfl and i dotn care if the default map is changed or anything but im just confused on how ninj@ decided to stop the sctfl becoz everyone wanted a map change...

CbbLe
August 23, 2003, 2:32 pm
------------!!quote from tir blade!!---------
-"but he was angry because in that thread almost everysingle person singled Ninj@ and Spike out and insulted them/Bashed them. I was quite disgusted at how u people bashed them(i even posted it there)"-

-------!!quote from other topic about this!!-------
"give suggestions to me on how it'd be better and persuade Ninja and Spike to have it that way."

---------------<quote from myself>--------------
or else we beat them up *HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR* =P
---------------</quote>-----------------

Does it look like a serious insult to you?? *clarifys it was a joke*
it isn't like im actually going to attack them and beat them up....this must have been the insult thing you meant because it's atleast the only one I can found

btw: i don't really know how to quote so I did it this way instead =P

N1nj@
August 23, 2003, 3:54 pm
i didnt say i was mad at you, CbbLe. you didnt read my post clearly. i m not mad at anyone.

also, Meandor: did you get the confirmation for the map ctf_showdown from EmoAC b4 releasing it out to public?

Outcast
August 23, 2003, 4:57 pm
Cbble : [quote]blabla[/quote.] without the . :P
Oh...can i join in this league....when i am only 1?

R
August 23, 2003, 5:01 pm
i'm guessing...no outcast. i think the least you can have is 2 or 3 :p

TIR_Blade
August 23, 2003, 5:30 pm
the least is 3. VERY LEAST. Im sure some good players wanna join outcast.

Meandor
August 23, 2003, 7:22 pm
"did you get the confirmation for the map ctf_showdown from EmoAC b4 releasing it out to public?" uh oh, i thought you had ikt =P btw forums are up (check link in site) and so is sign up

N1nj@
August 23, 2003, 9:43 pm
so you didnt. and i never said i did...*sigh*

CbbLe
August 23, 2003, 11:39 pm
<qoute from ninja>
i didnt say i was mad at you, CbbLe. you didnt read my post clearly. i m not mad at anyone.
</quote>

<quote from ninj@ in other thread>
and thanks for all the clans that participated in the sctfl.
edit:
oh ya forgot, thanks for CbbLe for bringing up this thread, now you really did beat me up, congrats.
</quote>

yea, you look like you aren't mad :P
and for the millioned time...I simply said I wanted a map change...did I force you to resign or insulted you personally in any way? I don't understand you really. I critisized the admins choice of map and not you.

N1nj@
August 24, 2003, 12:16 am
i think you got the meaning of that reply wrong...or i simiply didnt state it correctly (my poor english skill, lol). i meant as in you bring up the thread so everyone would be happy that the map is changed. and the "now you reall did beat me up, congrats" was a joke continuing from your joke from before.

eyic
August 24, 2003, 12:36 am
ummmm.... yes.. but why stop the league?..... thats no reason to stop the leage "confused"

xWoLxShiver
August 24, 2003, 2:04 am
site is off for me, the menus and such arent in the right place, my resolution is at 1024 x780 or whatever

Meandor
August 24, 2003, 3:04 pm
the site should be fine for 1024*780, i think you need to use char size medium (view>font>medium in ie)