( search forums )
Cannot play with modded anims (didn't modify any!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Uchihajeff
August 23, 2003, 12:54 am
This message keeps appearing whenever i try to play soldat. It says Cannot play with modified animations and i didn't do anything!!! I reinstalled and that didn't fix the problem (installed both normal and fix). Then I deleted the soldat folder and installed it again. It worked. But after I restarted my computer, it stopped working again! It said the same thing! Now I have to go through the entire process of installing and modifying controls and such all over again!!!
[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn][V][V][V][V][xx(][xx(][xx(][B)][B)][B)][xx(][B)][:(][:(][:(][:-weepn][:-weepn][:(!][:(!][:(!]

CuBiTuS
August 23, 2003, 1:03 am
Have you ran an anti-virus scanner? There's probably some evil thing modifying your Soldat files...

blan
August 23, 2003, 10:15 am
The problem is that any which file in your "Anims" folder is getting modified. Try running a virus scanner and scandisk.

And keep a backup of the valid anims folder somewhere else.

N1nj@
August 23, 2003, 4:37 pm
so did it work?

eyic
August 24, 2003, 11:05 am
ummmm how about no? well probably not well actually boviously not lol...
hey jeff thats really strange r u sure u didnt modify any animations using the poa editor?
and r u trying to play online or just against bots?