( search forums )
Looks like \/5\/ or whatever bs clan broke up HA!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
JERM
August 23, 2003, 2:54 am
all the members SUCK balls anyways[:D]

fabmanx
August 23, 2003, 3:11 am
Ur an idiot who cant even be in a clan because u suck so much ass it aint even funny...how bout u go suck on that monkeys nipple u have there

R
August 23, 2003, 3:55 am
how about you go suck on something a little lower than the nipple. Any of the members can beat you so hard you be crappin out your mouth for the next 7 months. dont mess with us man, you'll be sorry if you do. dont ever post crap about good players ever again and i can already tell your not going to add anything good to these forums so you can politely back out of the forums now.

-R

eyic
August 23, 2003, 4:00 am
JERM is a f|_|ck dont mind him a complete dumbass i must say

JERM
August 23, 2003, 6:37 am
um ok... i beat every single one of there stupid gay ass members like a peice of cheese!

R
August 23, 2003, 6:55 am
omg you are the most retarted person i've ever met

JERM
August 23, 2003, 7:00 am
actually uve never met me jackass and i hope u never will.... GOD, seriously R how did u come up with ur name its so original!!...

Tha Doggfather
August 23, 2003, 2:12 pm
how about you play him one on one, and post the screen here, that way we can see whos the best, and then this name calling has to stop.

Retribution
August 23, 2003, 6:04 pm
Man you just waltz in here andstart talking crap I wouldnt be surprised if all the members here could kick your ass.So why not go find a tampon to lick or stfu

JERM
August 23, 2003, 7:34 pm
hmm sure id love to 1v1 him once internet works on my actual computer that i play games on... i think theres a virus on it but im not sure.

N1nj@
August 23, 2003, 9:41 pm
lol. you said you beat every single one of the \/5\/ members when you internet doesnt work on your computer. and you can come to this forum at the same time. WOW!

SoldatStriker
August 23, 2003, 9:47 pm

(Topic Locked)

Take it to PM, or better yet, the bash pit.