( search forums )
the difference between indians and pakistanis...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
mak89gt
August 24, 2003, 10:00 am
you must have been seeing the attacks by pakistan in kashmir, and you must have known by now that pakistanis and indians have the same cultures and languages ( most indians speak hindi, and pakistanis speak urdu, the languages are 97% similar, as urdu was created from hindi, persian, and arabic )
You know what the difference between india and pakistan is? there are two differences-
1)Pakistan is ruled by the army, India is ruled by corrupt politicians )
2) Pakistanis are 99% muslims, india is 81% hindus, 16% muslims.

oh yeah, pakistanis also choke on [:-censored]

palloco
August 24, 2003, 10:17 am
I had not heard lately anything about Kashmir. Maybe that is because communications mass media only show what they are interested in, and at this moment they earn no money by showing the situation in India but in Irak.
Btw, I do not understand why are India and Paquistan so interested in Kashmir. Is there any resource? Or is it just a question of pride?

Cr4cK
August 24, 2003, 10:52 am
was that a joke?

mak89gt
August 24, 2003, 12:43 pm
our countries are very similar, the british divided india and pakistan on religion. they wanted to separate the mulims from the hindus. pakistan wants kashmir because 90% of people in kashmir are muslims. plus musharaff is mad. india lost 4260 soldiers, while pakistan lost 7,021 soldiers in the kargil war ( the recent kashmir war a few years back ), and it was all for 20 kilometres of land ( tiger hills )!

?
August 25, 2003, 12:34 am
When did this become a world news forum?

Social Poison
August 25, 2003, 12:38 am
t. Curb your ignorance please. It's moronic comments like that which give other people from the US a bad name.

Questions:
I'm assuming the Tiger Hills were of some strategic importance?
Doesn't animosity toward the Pakistanis just perpetuate the situations?
What were you trying to bring up? There were no questions in your post. Were you just trying to be informative?

BMF
August 25, 2003, 4:04 am
Indians and Pakis are the CHEAPEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD bar none. Just wanted to share with ya all.....

Social Poison
August 25, 2003, 4:08 am
...........? Cheapest? I don't follow.

?
August 28, 2003, 12:21 am
social poison get the stick out of your ass

Frosty
August 28, 2003, 12:40 am
OMG US RULEZ! KTHNXXXBYEE!!

Social Poison
August 28, 2003, 3:52 am
OOOooo good one t. I think I'll quit playing soldat and leave forever because of that comment. I'm so hurt -_-'

But aside from flaming t...

----------------

Mak, don't you think just saying they suck with no real backup is kind of... well... dumb. I don't mean to offend... but if I say people from India suck and don't say why... doesn't that make me sound ignorant.

t shut up.

BMF
August 28, 2003, 4:50 am
i can give you several legitimate reasons why people from India suck, but i am afraid Cabbage is gonna ban me =)

Social Poison
August 28, 2003, 11:32 am
He can't ban you if you arn't being a racist or something. Pointing out the problems of another country (or your own) should't be a ban worthy thing. Heck ppl from the US bash the US here all the time, lol.

I wan't to know! Just be... er... nice!

muzzmastah
August 28, 2003, 9:45 pm
yes, everybody, the soldat forum is NOT a place to beat down on each other's asses. if some1s being a sh1thead, then just deal with it. No offense or anything, there are assholes all over the forums, just dont bash each other as much (might be fined for star hunting)

?
August 28, 2003, 9:55 pm
its a cross not a t poison, another thing don't take crap so seriously

Social Poison
August 29, 2003, 12:51 am
... Oh please "cross" don't get all holier-than-thou. You were the one who told me to pull a stick out when I flamed you for being ignorant.

And I disagree Muzz. I think international forums are great place to express your views about your own or other cultures. It allows you to sometimes get feedback that either changes your view or makes you think of it a different way.

And this is in the Misc. board, so why do you care if ppl bash eachother about politics?

BMF
August 29, 2003, 1:18 am
i guess this thread needs to be moved to Bash Pit

Social Poison
August 29, 2003, 1:34 am
No because I still want to know why ppl think Pakistani's suck!

wormdundee
August 29, 2003, 2:08 am
btw t, how is that a cross? i dont know many people with a cross button on their keyboard, im quite sure its a t

mak89gt
August 29, 2003, 7:58 pm
i was just joking when i said that pakistanis suck, they are actually same as indians, just a bit ignorrant. india, pakistan, nepal, bangladesh, and bhutan share the same cultures, so we are a nation divided.
oh yeah, the tiger hills were not of strategic imporatnce, it was a matter of pride.

BMF
August 29, 2003, 8:03 pm
i wonder what pakis have to say about indians lol

Mossy
August 29, 2003, 8:09 pm
Welcome to the Discovery Channel

wait..no..erm...

Welcome to the Discovery Forum (Unsencored)

?
August 31, 2003, 11:54 pm
hey worm ever heard of unicode? hold down atl and press 025222 on the number pad on the right of your keyboard and let go of atl you get a cross ?
o and sp it was a simple littel joke in the first place, your the one that made it into a big deal

mak89gt
September 1, 2003, 1:52 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
i wonder what pakis have to say about indians lol

They are always pointing and acting off out that they got independance on august 14, 1947, a day earlier than india. india got independance in august 15, 1947. actually, india got on midnight, august 15. pakistan pointed out that their time is one hour behind by gmt standards. so they actually got independance on august 14, 1947, 11:30 pm o_O
that too their 'father of the nation', muhammed ali jinnah ( i spit at his shoes if he were alive! ) was the person who wanted to separate pakistan from india. he was the person that created fights between hindus and muslims. before him, the hindus and muslims of india were the best of friends who used to fight the british.

i acutally have a lot of 2nd cousins in pakistan, so you can say they give me a lot of news and stuff from pakistan. the pakistanis bitch the same to indians as i bitched to them!!!

?
September 1, 2003, 7:54 pm
watch out mossy, sp is gonna yell at you now =P

mak89gt
September 3, 2003, 1:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?
hey worm ever heard of unicode? hold down atl and press 025222 on the number pad on the right of your keyboard and let go of atl you get a cross ?
o and sp it was a simple littel joke in the first place, your the one that made it into a big deal

?
kinda looks like the cristian cross...

sanity
September 3, 2003, 2:40 pm
?
my cross is better than yours [:P]

?
September 3, 2003, 9:33 pm
quote:kinda looks like the cristian cross... well im a christain...

mak89gt
September 5, 2003, 7:44 pm
its nothing against ur religion, i just had shown what it looked like...
DONT THINK OF INDIANS AS RACIST!

BMF
September 6, 2003, 2:55 am
inidians are not racist, they are cheap

xXShavoXx
September 6, 2003, 6:27 am
God, this has to be the most stereotypical topic I have ever set foot in (well, its high on my list of stereotypical topics :P).

[sarcasm]All Canadians are french assholes who play hockey and have pet beavers and woodchucks. All Americans are arrogant and stinky (and fat, ofcourse). All Mexicans are dirty. All of the Polish have an IQ of 12, and can't figure out what their purpose here is. All Brits have nasty dental hygiene. The Irish are mad drinkers and burn flags whenever they get the chance. Anyone with a towel on thier head and a "stan" in thier country name, is a terrorist and must be bombed. All Israelis are spoiled and worship the US. All of the Palestinians are terrorists. Hmmm, India is ALSO a terrorist nation because I think they are kinda middle-eastern. Everyone in South America climbs trees and eats fig leaves, same goes with Africans, because they have a dark skin tone too. All Italians are in the mafia and eat pasta all day. Greece has gods and stuff. Oh! And if you don't stay on your feet, an Asian might approach you and self-detinate because they are KAMIKAZE by nature.[/sarcasm]

palloco
September 6, 2003, 12:32 pm
"All of the Polish have an IQ of 12, and can't figure out what their purpose here is. "
Is the first time I have ever heard this. The steorypical Polish is a good engineer without money but this?
Maybe you confused with the Stereotypical yankee.

xXShavoXx
September 6, 2003, 3:15 pm
There are many stereotypes, I just picked out the funniest one that I have heard.

mak89gt
September 6, 2003, 5:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by xXShavoXx
Hmmm, India is ALSO a terrorist nation because I think they are kinda middle-eastern.
No, the indians came from Europe ( Germany, the indians of today were known as the 'aryan invaders from Germany' )

quote:originally posted by BMF
inidians are not racist, they are cheap

Barbados? how big is that country? 2 centimetres?

BMF
September 6, 2003, 7:24 pm
i am russian, but right now i live in the USA. I gotta change that barbados thing hehe, keep forgetting about it

?
September 6, 2003, 7:38 pm
hey man i didn't saw i was mad =P lighten up man=P

mak89gt
September 6, 2003, 7:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
i am russian, but right now i live in the USA. I gotta change that barbados thing hehe, keep forgetting about it

And to think that i liked russians...

BMF
September 6, 2003, 8:18 pm
why would you say that you liked russians. Or why would you say "oh, i like americans!" Or indians, or mexicans, or whoever. Its the same thing as saying, "you know i just love black people!" or "nothing better for me than an asian mofo!!"

Its called nationalism my friend, or racism. And we dont wanna be nationalistic, or racist, now do we?

Social Poison
September 7, 2003, 12:38 am
No one's answered my question as to why the Pakistanis or Indians are cheap...

---------------------
side note, ?, the reason everyone (including myself) thought it was a t was because there are a bunch of 1 letter forum uers (d*mn you R and M!!)

and I doubt you were joking, but w/e
---------------------

Pallaco, indeed that is a stereotype (but it might only be in the US). It's used mainly as a joke, not as if anyone who actually thinks about it believes it to be 100 percent true.

BMF
September 7, 2003, 3:34 am
dude they are cheap just because they are, cheapest people in the world. I know that from experience.

I sell appliances for living (washers and dryers). If you want to sell something to an indian, i have one advice for you - shoot yourself in the head. Because they would rather have their genitals ripped out, than spend an extra freaking penny. ARGH!!..

If you work in retail, and an indian comes into the store. Here is a couple of things you can do to avoid contact:
1. Take off your name tag
2. Hide in the stockroom
3. Pretend to be deaf
4. Shoot yourself in the head

they are evil people

mak89gt
September 7, 2003, 4:11 pm
We like to conserve our money because our nation is a very poor nation, dont think we are stingy, we really dont have a lot of money in our hands.

xXShavoXx
September 7, 2003, 5:37 pm
Don't listen to BMF Mak, he is simply trying to show everyone how ignorant he is... ¬_¬

RDrull
September 7, 2003, 6:21 pm
man!

Indie
September 7, 2003, 7:12 pm
my uncles a paki dont diss the pakis

BMF
September 7, 2003, 7:32 pm
Shavo, i am as open minded as anybody else. Work a couple of years in the retail business, and then we will talk

xXShavoXx
September 7, 2003, 8:01 pm
I work at a grocery store and I see plenty of Indians. They aren't any cheaper than your average American, BMF. A kid at my school named Hiral was born in India, and both of his parents are Indian, yet he drives a 2003 Mustang Convertible and is ranked in the top 10 as the state of Missouri's smartest highschool students. Not to mention he is a year younger than everyone else, and he is a senior. Both of his sisters were nominated Valedictorians for their class and are currently in law school. So, hold off on the utter ignorance for a couple of years, and then we'll talk...

Mossy
September 7, 2003, 8:53 pm
*very interesting* .....*NOT, this thread sucks*

that fuking sniper
September 7, 2003, 9:26 pm
"The difference between Indians and Pakistanis"...Are the people saying they are different.

BMF
September 7, 2003, 10:07 pm
no, no difference between em

Shavo, they are very smart people, very hard working and all. I am not arguing with that.

?
September 8, 2003, 1:49 am
*shakes head* why is this thread still up KILL THIS THREAD

LiL_FuKa
September 8, 2003, 10:34 am
Now now guys lets not get racist. Bahahahahaha. By the way I come from Malta, one of the smallest independant countries in the world, has been ruled by every single nation in existance probably in the past, oh and it's main industry is tourism (i.e. [:-censored]hole)

But at least i've still got my honesty

mak89gt
September 8, 2003, 8:33 pm
listen BMF, have you ever visited India? try living here all your life, you will then understand what it is like for us.
oh yeah, many indians consider those who migrated to the U.S.A and U.K. as traitors, as they are using their knowledge to help other countries, rather than their motherland. If they remained in this country and worked for a few years, marvels would have happened...

*Getting to the nation politics...*

Reunification between India and Pakistan soon? The very recent peace process has shown a lot of friendship between pakistan and india, as pakistan released 20 indian P.O.W's, and India released 22. Yesterday, 269 fishermen were released from pakistan custody, and arived this morning to their homes in india. India says they will release political prisoners tommorow. Air links between india and pakistan are said to be resumed in 3 weeks time. What is more, Pakistan says they have captures two Lashkar-e-Tayyeba militants,who were anti-india.Pakistan to announce cease fire on kashmir border soon.

[IMAGE]

BMF
September 8, 2003, 10:43 pm
i am happy for the fishermen

AerialAssault
September 9, 2003, 3:28 am
i will prolly be called ignorant for this but keep in mind that im 13 and impressionable ;). y do u people in middle east have ot fight so damned many wars, cant u just shut up and live, i mean people in your countries are dying of starvation, and disease, and u spend money on war over 20 killometers of mountain range. maybe im wrong, but this is my understanding

mak89gt
September 9, 2003, 4:53 pm
India is not in the middle east...

BMF
September 9, 2003, 6:32 pm
Assault you didnt show your ignorance. You just showed what a dumbass you are. Once again

mak89gt
September 10, 2003, 2:28 am
ok, i saw your post on the fishermen thing, ok, what am i to say?

that fuking sniper
September 10, 2003, 3:29 am
About why there is war in the middle east: Lets put it this way, when you have very little, but its all you have, and nothing gives you eny help, then you fight for what you have, what there is, if someone tries to take it from you.

BMF
September 10, 2003, 4:31 am
TFS, three things:

1. Wtf did you just say

2. We are not talking Middle East, we are talking India/Pakistan

3. Stick to playing Soldat

Outcast
September 10, 2003, 3:07 pm
Well hmmmm, ok....*stalks mak89gt to peep when he showers* fear for i am near, teh perv stalker! dude get a grip, and let's look at this in a reasonable way

Number 1 point : You should think first that this is kinda none of our bussines, we have our problems too, so dont post useless crap like this

number 2 point : Yugoslavia was once a big country, then it fell apart to several smaller ones, so what's that got to do with me....There were wars there was lots of [:-censored], sooo? if your not fighting the wars and your family hasnt suffered a loss because of this, and there are no "big stuff"...like nukes and so on...why would you care, ppl get killed all the time, they got killed, they are getting killed, they will get killed. Why dont you whine about them lots of ppl that get shot daily, or that die in car accidents? mmmm? Just accept the fact there always been stupid ppl with stupid reason fightning stupid wars, and in wars people die. Just be happy it's not near you or affecting you. If it is then forget the crap i just wrote ;P

quote:Originally posted by mak89gt
quote:Originally posted by xXShavoXx
Hmmm, India is ALSO a terrorist nation because I think they are kinda middle-eastern.
No, the indians came from Europe ( Germany, the indians of today were known as the 'aryan invaders from Germany' )

sooo....if you look at it that way, all human kind comes from 1 place, so doenst that make us one big nation eh

AerialAssault
September 13, 2003, 8:02 pm
hehe, im 13, all i know about the world is on the news, i was just putting in my 2 cents, and BMF, your a [:-censored]hole

BMF
September 13, 2003, 9:02 pm
Assault, you friend Striker made a special thread where wimps like you and himself can post their opinions about other people. It is located in the Bash Pit, go and check it out.

This thread is between Indians and Pakistanians, i am not one or the other tho

LiL_FuKa
September 13, 2003, 10:13 pm
AerialAssualt, age is no excuse for being a complete idiot. And will you stop telling everyone you're 13? For crying out loud!