( search forums )
LAW bug
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
BMF
August 28, 2003, 5:52 am
My first post in this forum, probably this bug had already been reported

Goes like this. I shoot my barret, and then i switch quickly to LAW and fire it almost instantly (because i dont need much time to aim because i am leet)

Anyway, when i make the shot it goes in a totally randon direction (usually up). After that LAW does not reload. And it is impossible to switch weapons.

Yep

Ardaen
August 28, 2003, 6:34 am
theres a good solution for this, make the law take a bit of time to fire, its always bothered me that someone can drop to thier knees after a near dead run and fire immediatly...

K
August 28, 2003, 11:24 am
Yep, known bug, already reported.

It helps when you throw away your LAW, so you'll be able to switch to your barret again.

Optik
August 28, 2003, 2:10 pm
thats not a bug, it happens with every gun if you try it, you have to wait like .5 seconds while the gun gets in proper possition when you switch cause if you don't wait you shoot it out while your switching (just liek in real life) anyway yeah i don't think it's a bug has to be this way

NightCabbage
August 28, 2003, 2:35 pm
yup, note how when you change to the LAW your Soldat grabs it from over his shoulder. It will fire in whatever direction it's pointing. In these cases, up :)

N1nj@
August 28, 2003, 2:44 pm
one suggestion: switch then crouch and fire :P

Deleted User
August 28, 2003, 2:47 pm
yea just wait half a second to fire it thats all..if it happens again tho just drop ur law or type /brutalkill lmao

BMF
August 28, 2003, 3:34 pm
gotcha. But after i fire it, i can't throw it away, thats the thing that pisses me most. It is just stuck there. I can't reload it, i can't get rid of it, i can't switch weapons.

Thats why i thought it was a bug

NightCabbage
August 29, 2003, 4:50 pm
hmmmmmm, you should be able to drop it...

Anyone else having problems dropping the LAW after it stuffs up?

Outcast
August 29, 2003, 4:54 pm
Just press the nade button to make it work normally again, works with any gun. Thank you.
(if this was posted i dunno i havent read all of this [:-censored])