( search forums )
1.1.6 what's in it?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
peemonkey
August 30, 2003, 2:25 am
yes, im posting the same thread again. but now that michals supposidly back from holiday, i was just wondering if he might hint as to what;s in the new version, or if he's just going to release it?
I'M GETTING DESPIRATE FOR NEW SOLDAT[:-weepn][:-weepn]

btw, thanks for makin such a good game michal[:D]

couldnt you at least say when its goning to be released?

morpheus
August 30, 2003, 2:32 am
i can't seem to recall any time that he actually came in and specifically said anything about what's going to be in any version, so i kinda doubt he's gonna start. just be patient.

wait a minute... i thought you said you were quitting.

peemonkey
August 30, 2003, 2:34 am
boy are you on some mind-altering substance? i never said i was quitting. i said i wanted to kill someone, but never leave.

morpheus
August 30, 2003, 2:41 am
go read your own post...

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=6576

quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
patients is not something im good at. i need even a minor 116 fix or i might quit it all together!!

and 1.1.6 isn't going to come out til 12/25/03, so merry christmas. now you can quit ;)

Cookie.
August 30, 2003, 3:02 am
WHAATTTTT NOT TILL CHRISTMAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahh are u serious i was thinkin it would come out soon and have cool stuff and yea like new kill messages and a feature where u like download maps u dont have automatically when u join a server that has them (it wouldnt make much lag)

peemonkey
August 30, 2003, 3:43 am
i heard it was comin a while after he got back... which i heard was today where'd you here christmas?

NightCabbage
August 30, 2003, 5:45 am
I'm pretty sure that there will be these little people that you can control. They will run around with guns and shoot eachother.

Anduril2413
August 30, 2003, 5:51 am
lol. . . but i sense he only said it ws coming out at christmas as some evil attempt to get peemonkey to quit.

peemonkey
August 30, 2003, 6:50 am
wont work... i have no life, so i will stay here, for it is my home. do not attempt to evict me

ps. welcome to the forum andruil. and thanks for making your first post in this thread[^]

morpheus
August 30, 2003, 7:55 am
you mean you're still here? oh well, i tried.

peemonkey
August 30, 2003, 3:21 pm
try harder next time

koil
August 30, 2003, 6:00 pm
damnit this is the 3rd thread (that i can remember of) that has the same idea ('when 1.1.6 is coming???)
in it, 2 of them are yours. so can i ask why, oh why, CANT YOU WAIT ANOTHER WEEK?!>?!#@!>?@:!?@:!@!?@?!>?@!>@?!>@!?>@!?>@!?@>!K$:@K!$!KJ%:!@K%$@:L
starting bullsh1t on us isnt going to make it sooner, so plz, oh god plz, STFU.
i wish you where banned somehow

Omenalimonadi-
August 30, 2003, 6:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by koil
damnit this is the 3rd thread (that i can remember of) that has the same idea ('when 1.1.6 is coming???)
in it, 2 of them are yours. so can i ask why, oh why, CANT YOU WAIT ANOTHER WEEK?!>?!#@!>?@:!?@:!@!?@?!>?@!>@?!>@!?>@!?>@!?@>!K$:@K!$!KJ%:!@K%$@:L
starting bullsh1t on us isnt going to make it sooner, so plz, oh god plz, STFU.
i wish you where banned somehow

Someone needs a iguana now. Seriously.

peemonkey
August 30, 2003, 6:12 pm
this is the last one. sorry to be annoying, koil.

TIR_Blade
August 30, 2003, 6:27 pm
LOL love the avatar koil :P

fabmanx
August 30, 2003, 6:51 pm
Haha didnt notice his avatar till...the guy on there is sexy...rofl

BManx2000
August 31, 2003, 2:33 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
this is the last one. sorry to be annoying, koil.

Yeah, there won't be any more "what's in 1.1.6" topics, because there will be "what's in 1.1.7" topics.[:-indifferent]

peemonkey
August 31, 2003, 2:37 am
I'll shut up then[:(]man, everyone hates me today[:-weepn]

NightCabbage
August 31, 2003, 3:15 am
I hate you today peemonkey!

no not really :P

lol!

But new stuff might include - BUG FIXES FOR ALL YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

And vehicles, Underwater maps, Mechs, Aliens, Attack Dogs, and the all-powerful NUCLEAR WARHEAD!!

morpheus
August 31, 2003, 3:20 am
even if it turns out to be nothing but bug fixes i'll be happy. and, unlike some people that i won't mention (peedonkey), i'm a pretty patient guy so i can wait. the longer it takes for it to come out means more effort is being put into it, which (hopefully) means more bug fixes and more goodies.

peemonkey
August 31, 2003, 4:24 am
ive been listening to dazed andconfused all day long...over and over. im learning patientce. its mainly that all summer i had nothing to do cause my woman's parents did want her around me or sumptin stupid like that, so all i had was Soldat. now you see why i was impatient?

morpheus
August 31, 2003, 4:55 am
so, basically what you're trying to say is, you have no life. right?

peemonkey
August 31, 2003, 5:04 am
no. schools back in, so now i got my woman back for the most part. hhmmmmmmmmm.......woman....argearegaerrr......