( search forums )
CATACOMBS 2 IS FINALLY OUT AND WORKING!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Apro
November 11, 2002, 7:12 pm

You will love this one. Bots work really well and design is great. I have played this a lot with the bots and you can never know which side wins [:D]! Use about 2 bots more on the blue team if you play as red, and other way around. Have fun!

This screen you probably have already seen before, but it's here just to refresh your memory [:D]...
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Catacombs2GRAVEDIGGING.JPG17.98 KB

This is the holy grave in the middle of the map. It's cool ain't it [8D]?
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Catacombs2SoHoly.JPG23.4 KB

Here is the file... No password needed this time as no one liked of them...
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] ctf_catacombs2.zip32.56 KB

ExMortis
November 11, 2002, 9:30 pm
I love this. It has more style than any other soldat map I've seen.

Nice guy with a gun
November 11, 2002, 9:39 pm
the map looks great. i'll dl as soon as i get home, hehe.

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 11, 2002, 9:44 pm
cool :)

Apro
November 13, 2002, 12:46 pm

You know Styx should put a kind of "Downloaded X times" thing to these forums. This is my greatest map so far and only 3 resplies? Oh now I get it. Everyone who has downloaded it are so busy playing it, that they don't have enough time to write back, right [:D]? Right [:(]? Or maybe I should think really positively: People are so amazed by it that they can't find the words!!! Oh crap... Sorry, but I have had a bad day... I just shut up now and go to make more maps (like soon coming ctf_Corpse [}:)])...

Abortion
November 13, 2002, 6:21 pm
This map is very atmospheric and has a unique look and feel to it. Its evil I tell ya! The statues are a pleasant touch and the bots seem to work pretty good too. They're evil ...EVIL! Would be nice to see some sort of d/l counter for all files. Just because the post is read does not necesarily mean anything was d/led. Evil I say!

zene
November 13, 2002, 7:17 pm
I've seen better :P

Gordon
November 13, 2002, 8:20 pm
Very good map, the atmosphere it's just perfect, and I loved the "holy grave", don't worry if they don't reply, just give some time.

-GPF

Korpisoturi
November 18, 2002, 9:18 pm
HAHA lmfao because of that hanged m0f0 there, that´s just great. How was he done? Man, I laughed really laud when seeing that hanged dude there, maybe I´m a sick person, but that´s a nice addon there. ;)

Great Map.