( search forums )
dnagames server players
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
mr_bob
August 30, 2003, 7:50 pm
ok this doesnt really matter cuz half the time i cant join dnagames server anyways but i was just playing and outta the 10 players i could only say i new 3

now i know not everyone plays with the same name as they have on the forum but still

its just funny that everyone has the password and its sapposed to be a privite server

this topic really has no point but i was just pointing out something

[edit]
this is proof that not many people are from the forums

[IMAGE]
now outta those player only 2 of them are actually forum people

CbbLe
August 30, 2003, 9:29 pm
I usually recognize almost everyone in it...so I do think its kinda private..It also usually has good ppls in it......good server!

muzzmastah
August 30, 2003, 9:42 pm
sometimes I know everybody, sometimes i know nobody...

cletus66
August 30, 2003, 9:56 pm
i usally know most people but sometimes i dont and its loaded wit noobs something that could fix this is a list of certain people who recieve the pass only the regulars on the server and some others too. These players could distribute the password to everyone but the noobs taht way it wouldnt have to be in the forum where everybody could see it.

Kamikaze_Ninja
August 30, 2003, 11:22 pm
Damn i just played in it, all of em i didnt know a couple using minigun, few talking crap to each other, and even fewer playing.

morpheus
August 31, 2003, 12:51 am
i've not really been able to play dnagames much since 1.1.4 came out, but the few times i have been able to get in i didn't really see anyone that i recognized.

Social Poison
August 31, 2003, 1:46 am
Generally it depends on times. If I play waaay late (like... 4 in the morning my time) I don't see many ppl I know... except for TFS. Strange thing is TFS is in the same time zone as me... I thought I was the only one who stayed up that late playing Soldat.

"Ahhh... just one more game"

10 games later....

mr_bob
August 31, 2003, 2:12 am
sp i stay up that late playing soldat and im in usa so its not only u

n2j3
August 31, 2003, 2:22 am
Watch out for the frequent 2Wai invasions. We take no prisoners @ dna

[edit]
Update: by a stroke of luck i played last night @ dna with a few of the ppl on yr screenshot [bluey, jad, kkazican]. Jad and kkazican thought it's fun to arrange knife duels on top of various maps, drawing other lamers with them thus ruining a wonderful ctf game.

TO ALL DUEL HUNGRY PLAYERS @ DNAGAMES: PLAY DEATHMATCH!
-
ignore the following post\/ ;)

Outcast
August 31, 2003, 12:36 pm
That's strange, you always seem to leave me alone ;P

sauron_the_deceiver
August 31, 2003, 1:02 pm
Rofl @ n2j3 & Outy.

Thing is, you play at DNAgames server, and might not know anyone there, but soon enough you know the people by playing with them. I, for one, know nearly everyone who comes in - the exception maybe being the people without clans. And most people remember me coz I go in there and blast their asses off with an M79 ;).

N1nj@
August 31, 2003, 2:28 pm
I m bluey in there...just to let you all know :P

sauron_the_deceiver
August 31, 2003, 3:06 pm
YOU'RE BLUEY?! Hm, I thought you played better than that >:D

N1nj@
August 31, 2003, 6:17 pm
you were in there???

ya, i suck :P

sauron_the_deceiver
August 31, 2003, 8:04 pm
Yeah, we played - I was |LnL|Vibrant. I'm sure you were having a bad day coz, dude, you weren't anything special in there...hell, I ain't complaining though...

N1nj@
August 31, 2003, 9:20 pm
hmm...i didnt say i was special...and i m not having a bad day...which one you talkin about?

this screens: v
[IMAGE]

cause if you are, i dont see no Vibrant there :P

morpheus
September 1, 2003, 1:27 am
i went in last night, saw a few names i recognized, so i exited out and changed my name to morpheus so i'd (hopefully) be recognizable, went and got a drink, then came back, went back in to say hi to everyone, and everyone was gone. they just couldn't stay put for a whole 2 minutes. blah.

Meandor
September 1, 2003, 11:24 am
"i usally know most people but sometimes i dont and its loaded wit noobs something that could fix this is a list of certain people who recieve the pass only the regulars on the server and some others too. These players could distribute the password to everyone but the noobs taht way it wouldnt have to be in the forum where everybody could see it."
lol you realize that if we did a list you wouldn't be on it? what makes you worthy of having the pass? A list would be stupid cus
- Good unknow players do not have the possibility to play on it.
- How do you decide which people go on it?
- Someone will give away the pass, no matter what.

My suggestion - Change pass monthly or like every 3 week (every week would be disturbing)

Retribution
September 1, 2003, 1:37 pm
I play on dnagames alot.Some of you (bluey,Kamikazee ninja) might now me as Holy Sabre And everytime that I play in dnagames I see all the people I know in there with about 2 or 3 noobs.

sanity
September 2, 2003, 2:53 am
Ive seen u play in there holy sabre... u aint too bad. [:P]

NightCabbage
September 2, 2003, 3:00 am
Wich I could play in DNA, but my leet 400-500 ping kinda gets me killed lol (so flicky!)

BMF
September 2, 2003, 3:54 am
Changing pass every 3 weeks is a good idea.

blan
September 2, 2003, 7:38 am
yeah! change the pass every 3 weeks! and im in the dna server all the time... I think 75% of the day theres a 2wai in there