( search forums )
soldat Trick[:-censored] (the song plz)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Nightmare
August 30, 2003, 9:26 pm
where can i get the song from soldat Trick[:-censored]? (Kazaa) dosnt have.BTW urhos if u read this plz post a dl here.

wormdundee
August 30, 2003, 9:28 pm
and i cant get it to work, cuz the file name is a trick[:-censored].avi.avi which doesnt make sense, when i tried changing it to just trick[:-censored].avi, it didnt work either, help me!

Nightmare
August 30, 2003, 9:32 pm
i just want the song.

b00stA
August 30, 2003, 9:51 pm
wormdundee, what exactly doesn't work? You probably need the DivX codec. You can get it at www.DivX.com
It doesn't matter if the filename is blah.avi.avi.avi.avi or blah.avi

Nightmare, I can't really help you because I can't find the song too. Maybe try "SoulSeek". (No, I will not tell you what exactly it is and where to download it, because.. oh look! www.google.com !)

Cookie.
August 30, 2003, 11:20 pm
what are u talking about exactly please tell me its censored what is this song?

N1nj@
August 30, 2003, 11:42 pm
i know what is it.

is called "The Soldat TrickSh1t", a movie/short film made by Tattoo and someone else

Cookie.
August 30, 2003, 11:57 pm
hmmm when someone figures it out id like to see it :D

b00stA
August 31, 2003, 12:15 am
Cookie, there is a "Soldat Trickshit movie". It's a movie showing tricks or bugs in Soldat by Urhos and Tattoo.
And in this video there's a song called "Disharmonical" by "Havoc" (Not quite sure..).
I guess you want to see the video:
http://www.selfkill.de/webv2/content/sd_redir.php?id=72
You need to download/install the DivX codec just in case you don't already have it: www.DivX.com

xWoLxShiver
August 31, 2003, 12:52 am
i ahve the song, its called disharmonical, ask tatoo, he has them on the turrino web sitye, hes has 4 others that are simillar in soldat hypness type of music that are also good msg me on msn and ill send it over Liquid_y2d@hotmail.com

morpheus
August 31, 2003, 1:21 am
does anyone know if they'll be making another video? i really liked this one.

N1nj@
August 31, 2003, 1:35 am
ask them

Nightmare
August 31, 2003, 1:48 am
well i added u as contact.
waiting for u to accept.
( Liquid_y2d@hotmail.com )

Cookie.
August 31, 2003, 2:16 am
thanks alot b00sta im gona download the codec right now as i seem to have deleted it :D then im gona watch this video even though i think i know most of the tricks in soldat and have invented some myself :D

Ta-2
August 31, 2003, 9:56 am
[URL]

There they are [^]
Quality music. Find Havock from mirc Qnet /query havock

[URL]

#kekkonen is releasing a movie making tutorial in Selfkill and we are working for new "Soldat of Fortune" movie.

N1nj@
August 31, 2003, 2:24 pm
whats Soldat of Fortune?

Cookie.
August 31, 2003, 2:53 pm
nothing i didnt know there besides the law rocket trick some tricks that werent in it were how to hide in side the blue base in run and know the trick where u fly across the top of level in b2b with minigun i can do it with m79 :D

R
September 1, 2003, 10:46 pm
hmmm..since your talking about soldat movies. wasnt somebody going to make a flash movie about soldat? i think it was called Kings of Immortality. just wondering who made that and if they were still working on it.