( search forums )
Mods
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Texas Ranger
August 31, 2003, 7:15 pm
[size=2][/Arial Black][/font=Arial Blacsize=2][font=k]I need help, I got a mod from a link on this site and it gave me a bunch of files... they were called like wepons GFX and Bots and all those types of folders. What i did is i copyed those files to the soldat files in the same folders..... i replaced the old files with the mod ones when i did this. But now i can play my own game and it works, but when i try to join a game it say requesting game forever, and yes i did update my lobby server adress and am using the All Seeing Eye so i can join games. So since then i took the mod off and reinstalled soldat to get my old game files back. So does this mean i cant have that mod in Soldat and still play games with different people?

BManx2000
August 31, 2003, 7:49 pm
Well, I don't think the requesting game bug has anything to do with mods, just the changed weapon graphics error. It just seems that servers sometimes malfunction for certain poeple :(

Tha Doggfather
August 31, 2003, 8:21 pm
you can play on servers with your mod, "the requesting game" is some sort of bug, happens to alot of us, especially on the DNA server.

Dark_Noddy
August 31, 2003, 8:53 pm
There IS a Anti Cheat Thingie in Soldat That Says U cant have GFX bigger that a certai Size.. But If it was a mod from this site I guess It should Work... What Mod Was it ?! I'll DL and see if I can play with it !

Texas Ranger
September 2, 2003, 3:52 am
It was from some link i got from here. dont member which one but i got it...