( search forums )
UNBAN ME PLZ FROM DNAGAMES.NET
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Triadit
August 31, 2003, 7:41 pm
plz unban me from dnagames.net server, well i requested the game (i know the password) well server was full, i tought i click as long as some1 leaves and i can get right away in, but i got banned, plz unban me plz plz plz

b00stA
August 31, 2003, 7:51 pm
It's pretty much your own fault. You "hammered" the server with connection requests, therefor you got banned.
I guess you learned something from that ;)
Afaik you will automatically be unbanned after some time.

R
August 31, 2003, 9:26 pm
15 min. and you can get back in

morpheus
September 1, 2003, 1:17 am
why do people do stuff like this?

i was looking at my server log one day and noticed that some moron had requested a game something like 40 times, even after the ban had taken effect. is soldat getting so complicated that it takes a rocket scientist to work it properly, or are some people really just that dumb?!?!?

and that makes me wonder... if someone else does something like this, will this turn into a permanant ban, or just stay the 15 minutes?

SILENT
September 1, 2003, 5:57 am
Yea bad idea, ive had that happen on my server...people keep pressing request game, its really annoying, then they keep pressing when there banned..lol.

NightCabbage
September 1, 2003, 12:24 pm
Well, as has been said, hammering results in a 15 minute ban, and fair enough too.

And I don't know how people manage to do stupid things like clicking 40 times after they're banned lol

You'd think the message "You have been BANNED!" would give them a hint, but nooooo :P