( search forums )
The Soldat Detectives, Chapter 4!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
TIR_Blade
September 1, 2003, 12:31 am
Well here is the soldat detectives chapter 4, The Questions from Micheal!

Well here we are with Qwerty asking us questions. What do these questions concern? Well none other than What we would like to see in the upcoming version of soldat, 1.1.6. After a short discussion on some of the things that SHOULD be in it we finally asked....Y? What use did he have from not playing and asking us what WE would want in 1.1.6? We asked him and he was very suspicious because he didn't answer and pretended not to hear. Then we asked again. And finally when he never answered the detectives talked with each other. Finally coming to the conclusion that Qwerty must be MICHEAL HIMSELF! when we shared this info with qwerty, he naturally denied. Then we continued the convo of 1.1.6 with a converstion on speed hacking being brought up. Finally he said "I'M working on the speed hacking right now". Realizing his mistake he left quickly stated it was a typo. After a short argument he left Dnagames leaving the detectives with nothing more than a short story with no end. Moments later Another player joined DNAGAMES with the name of ASDF. Cookie and Blade attacked ASDF accusing him of being QWERTY. ASDF said he was new and didn't no what we were talking about. Wormy doubted but Cookie and Blade continued to attack. With no evidence they found nothing. Finally Blade's detective instincts kicked in and solved the pattern. But what was the pattern that Blade discovered? Are ASDF and Qwerty the same person? Tell us what what blade discovered about Qwerty and ASDF to win a game with teh detectives.

Stay tuned for Chapter 5, The BIG Discovery!

Cookie.
September 1, 2003, 12:38 am
gj blade well told maybe u should do next one too and ill do the last one cause i the only one that actually knew what happened and ill post some evidence too

TIR_Blade
September 1, 2003, 12:39 am
ok no problem. First let the readers absorb the information and beg for more. Then ill post the next chapter.

Outcast
September 1, 2003, 12:51 am
you ppl are nuts

TIR_Blade
September 1, 2003, 1:12 am
thx :D

koil
September 1, 2003, 1:29 am
i didnt botherd to read the last exciting 3 chapters, so i dont know if i should revel this 'secret', is qwerty identidi is secret or you already posted it? cuz i know whos that.

eyic
September 1, 2003, 1:34 am
yeh gj blade on that amazign story :D

I wish i was there to help ya guys, but i got school , and i mtypign this @ school right now lol so cyas in msn in 5 days ready to solve more mysteries :D

Nightmare
September 1, 2003, 2:37 am
againa new person knowing the password to the dnagames server thats weird. and that slip up was probly a slip up(not a typo) i think we found the Michal. But more hints and stories would be funny. o and btw this would b funny if he is reading this *looks around supiously* he would find out and b more sneeky.

fabmanx
September 1, 2003, 3:26 am
Good job there Blade...The Detecives are on the case

Cookie.
September 1, 2003, 4:31 am
no dont reveal it :O lol did the "person" tell u that he was actually "qwerty"

eyic
September 1, 2003, 4:31 am
If you need any mysteries solved head to www.the-sd.cjb.net and post your mystery in the General Section, the mysteries section is for our Organisations official mysteries.

We are not accepting any more detectives!

TIR_Blade
September 1, 2003, 2:16 pm
Thx for the praise. Also does anybody got the thing I found out about ASDF and QWERTY?

sauron_the_deceiver
September 1, 2003, 10:13 pm
FFS, Qwerty was seen at the time of Michal being on holiday, and I think he would want a break from Soldat when resting, don't you?

R
September 1, 2003, 10:38 pm
umm sauron we know who qwerty was.....and we already said we know its not michal...btw i think they were half joking when they said it was michal...or maybe they werent....i dunno :p

eyic
September 1, 2003, 11:35 pm
im not sur lol, but th stories have been edited to make them more interesting so im not sure :P

btw gj on the story blade lol

TIR_Blade
September 2, 2003, 1:23 am
well first so far the stories haven't been edited. Maybe lata but not yet.

Cookie.
September 2, 2003, 10:01 pm
no one gona answer teh question blade :D lol