( search forums )
crouch - cant stand up after
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
CbbLe
September 1, 2003, 4:39 pm
Sometimes when you crouch you can't stand up again...I have to press the crouch button like 50 times and fly/jump up and down and well....I push every damn button there is...he refuses to stand up. Happens from time to time and havent seen any topic about it...(yes im too lazy to search)

Avskum
September 1, 2003, 5:21 pm
When lying down?
Move the mouse in the opposite direction of the way u are looking, then he always gets up.
But still a bug yea

that fuking sniper
September 1, 2003, 7:12 pm
Do you mean prone? I never had enything wrong with crouch (S button). But prone (X button) can get stuck sometimes, you have to press prone agan to stand up, or look back, when you move your cursor to the the other side of the screen the soldat always pops back on his feet.

NightCabbage
September 2, 2003, 1:08 am
Yup, prone problems are common, but I've never seen a crouch problem...

N1nj@
September 2, 2003, 2:05 am
ya, when you reload in prone, you cant stand up...is so gay...espically with barret reload in prone...is like school...

mr_bob
September 2, 2003, 5:14 am
yeah i have the same problem but yeah it gets kinda annoying and even moveing the mouse doesnt get me up everyonce in a blue moon

CbbLe
September 2, 2003, 12:06 pm
I meant prone

NightCabbage
September 2, 2003, 2:30 pm
lol Cbble!

Oh well, at least there's not a new bug :)

BManx2000
September 3, 2003, 12:10 am
Yeah, the prone button sometimes doesn't work... That's why I've devloped an automatic reflex to whip the mouse back behind me slightly when I want to get up. lol.

eyic
September 4, 2003, 7:25 am
never really noticed the prone bug coz i dont prone much, i usually just crouch

NightCabbage
September 4, 2003, 2:12 pm
Yeah that's what I do bman

In fact, I never unprone with the prone key anymore, I always just whip the mouse back lol