( search forums )
Damned Leaving Bug
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Kamikaze_Ninja
September 1, 2003, 10:53 pm
I haven't seen this posted b4 anyways Im sick [:-banghead] of this bug while playing you just leave for no reason [:-shake], no error screen [:-thumbd], no signs of anything wrong [:-yuck]. This is especially annoying when you have the flag or killed the flag carrier only to leave and come back with all the work gone to waste argh [:-nonono]. Pls can this bug be fixed by 1.1.6 [:-thumbu]

skc.r0adkill
September 2, 2003, 12:17 am
"wrong map version" bug? :D

NightCabbage
September 2, 2003, 1:12 am
Yes, that was my question too roadkill.

Kami - if you got the 'wrong map version' message (where it says requesting game... etc.) then this is a knows linux server issue, it will hopefully get fixed soon.

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 2, 2003, 1:31 am
Nope nothing pops out I just leave for no reason without any pattern to show how it happened i hate it.

NightCabbage
September 2, 2003, 4:38 am
Although no error pops up, the text "Wrong map version" will be displayed just below the "Jin Game" button.

If you do not see this, then yay you have a different bug ^_^

Which is bad...

And yes it's bloody annoying when you're about to win the game that's been a stalemate for ages (and you have the flag) then you finally run into the enemy base, kill at least 7 Soldats, snap da flag carrier, grab the flag, run back to your base, and just as you approach the calming red flag area BOOM! You be back to the lobby...