( search forums )
Best mp5 skin or ak47 skin?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
High
November 11, 2002, 9:27 pm
best mp5 and ak-47 skin?
can u tell me whihc one is the best
and post the file and a screenshots plz
i need one really badly

MrKhan
November 12, 2002, 2:53 pm
my new realese of SCS will have a replacment for mp5 and I'll change the AK alittle

mightysmaug
November 12, 2002, 3:11 pm
try my weppack

High
November 12, 2002, 10:00 pm
thz!

Killa Gorilla
November 12, 2002, 10:11 pm
what are you people changing on a 10x20 bmp? i can't actually see the things you are changing.... this will stay a mistery for me though...

MrKhan
November 13, 2002, 6:38 am
some play fullscreen ex. and if you cant see it , dont care about writing posts okey?

Killa Gorilla
November 13, 2002, 11:11 am
i've got an athlon xp 1800+, 256 mb ddr (266 mhz), gforce 4 ti 4200 and such stuff in my pc. do you realy think i don't play soldat at full screen? i actualy CAN see them bmps but they are sooo tiny man! i just don't get it...

MrKhan
November 13, 2002, 2:28 pm
first of all , stop braging about your computer. second thing , usely some play on window mode and then it doesnt mater how good your computer is. and third if you saw the weapons like we did you whould like mods more. Sweden has by the way a good commercial witch says : changes makes life longer

mightysmaug
November 13, 2002, 2:39 pm
look at my weppack,and see what you can on 10x20 bmp

Killa Gorilla
November 13, 2002, 3:22 pm
where is your weppack? i'll download it to see if it changes something VISIBLE.

Grimwall
November 13, 2002, 6:45 pm
Hmm, I wonder if Im the only one with Soundengineering talents that makes mods that are noticable without any doubt : SFX replacements.
The standard sounds are ripped and altered sounds from Counter-strike, Action Half-life and whatnot...

Killa Gorilla
November 13, 2002, 9:03 pm
yo that's good news pal! post your mods in here! i wanna sound-mods!

High
November 13, 2002, 9:04 pm
we dun care about your pc or whoever u r
this is the topic for skin for mp5 and ak47
if u have other thingz to say, make a topic of your OWN!

High
November 13, 2002, 9:11 pm
btw, your pc sux!

Killa Gorilla
November 13, 2002, 9:29 pm
the only THING that sux in this topic is you motherfaka! who da f*ck are you to come in and f*ck around with me? my opinion was related to the skins you dumb ass jerk! i said that i don't understand what people can change on a 10x20 bmp. and i didn't insult anybody! it was a normal question which required a normal answer like: yes, you can change bla bla bla. my pc config is in deed unimportaint. i just mentioned it by the way. so sux my ass and shut up! sh|t! motherf*cker!

ps
whats your pc config? 486 with 8 mb ram? i bet you're just jelous!

High
November 13, 2002, 9:44 pm
u r juz showing off
and i dun care wut u say

Daz
November 14, 2002, 4:19 am
that wasnt very nice killa

Killa Gorilla
November 14, 2002, 12:37 pm
who sais that i'm supposed to be nice?

MrKhan
November 14, 2002, 2:50 pm
the unwriten forum rules and your humanity if you have any , we start to doubt if you are worth to listen to , btw hi grimie

Grimwall
November 14, 2002, 5:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by High
u r juz showing off
and i dun care wut u say

Ok, that was a slight contradiction now wasn't it?
How come you dont give a ****, even though you just took your time to tell Killa what an ass he is.
I think you are all missing the point about why he mentioned his comp, he is backing up his point that he is playing the game in Fullscreen mode because he had that specific system, which really should run Fullscreen nicely.
You guys started it, not him.

I have an AthlonXP 2200+ with Geforce4 128mb and DDR ram at 512mb, but I cant play the game in fullscreen because the FPS drops occacionally.
I know, it was slightly irrelevant, even though I made a purpose out of describing my comp by pointing out the fact that it does not run perfectly in fullscreen mode.
I really dont see the point of why you should call him a bragging asshole (directly or indirectly, as for this case) just because he mentioned his comps specifications.

Hate me with all you got, you still aint got **** on me.

b0iNg
November 14, 2002, 5:25 pm
Anyone has a nice m16 or m4a1 skin for AUG? Thanks :)

MrKhan
November 14, 2002, 6:29 pm
[URL] go do downloads and download SCS , havefun.
because it really doesnt mater Grimie if he has a avrange computer or a good one

b0iNg
November 14, 2002, 7:24 pm
MrKhan its down I can't download it. :(

Killa Gorilla
November 14, 2002, 8:01 pm
Grimwall seems to be the only one who gets the point of my post... thx for that man!

ps
i realy didn't start this sh|t!

High
November 14, 2002, 9:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by MrKhan
[URL] go do downloads and download SCS , havefun.
because it really doesnt mater Grimie if he has a avrange computer or a good one

u r so right Mr. Kran. I cant put it more better than taht.

Grimwall
November 15, 2002, 9:42 am
Im on it...

MrKhan
November 15, 2002, 3:07 pm
Grimie dont cry now lol =). We just made a point and its pointed on all not you and killa and we dont try to puch him down , we try to make him(and everyone who reads the posts) understand that it doesnt mater if you have a avrange computer or a good one

b0iNg
November 15, 2002, 4:01 pm
Because Soldat is still and always a fun game on any computer!!!! :)

Grimwall
November 15, 2002, 4:14 pm
In fact its not, Bongeh, the game runs worse than a drunken sailor in a golfcar on some comps... which mine does in fullscreen mode...

Khan, dont try to make things into something its not, you ("you" as in a specific group of people) were judging him and indirectly calling him (Killah) a moron and an asshole for "bragging".
Of course, you were also indirectly giving the signal "It does not matter what comp you have", but you are still abusing him in another way.

MrKhan
November 15, 2002, 10:10 pm
killa wrote:
the only THING that sux in this topic is you motherfaka! who da f*ck are you to come in and f*ck around with me?

as we see he asked for everything we said and will say. coments?

Killa Gorilla
November 15, 2002, 11:03 pm
i've got temprament you know.... and i just can't stand it when people are f*cking around with me for no reason. grimwall is the most brain powerfull person in this topic (i suppose also including me). so...

MrKhan
November 16, 2002, 8:47 am
stop being such an ego. And inteligence doesnt make something right , ex. Hitler was inteligent but did he had right? no , ofcource I cant compare Hitler with grimie but to make you understand I have to go to another level , low one to. got a temprament eyy? then dont f*ck around in the forums and go to a psychiatrist

High
November 17, 2002, 1:07 am
come on...plz stop agruing or wuteva u guyz doing
i stopped..so u 2 should stopped 2
this is a topic about the best skin for ak47 and mp5...not some **** about computer and psychiatrist!

DNA.styx
November 17, 2002, 1:19 am
get back on topic guys or I'll close this thread down.

High
November 17, 2002, 1:35 am
forget it...close it...or lock it
no1 is gotta reply anyway

Killa Gorilla
November 18, 2002, 9:38 am
[:-censored]

(let it lie killa - DNA.styx)

MrKhan
November 18, 2002, 4:09 pm
maybe not because its a ak-74 and not 47 in the soldat!

b0iNg
November 18, 2002, 5:05 pm
Right..why does people keep saying Ak47? I mean there's an ak47 in CS but in Soldat its a Ak74! So what if its a little difference in spelling? Its alot odifference in the guns!

High
November 18, 2002, 9:07 pm
fine i m sry
skin for ak74
HAPPY!

Grimwall
November 19, 2002, 3:45 pm
A priest told me once that "To not belive in god is also a kind of belif"...
This is insanity, where the hell do you suckers come from anyway?

You cant spell, you cant use arguments while discussing, and not a single one of you seems to know **** about HOW TO BE PART OF A FORUM.
You dont give a **** if someone is showing off, you dont give a **** if someone tries to be somebody, you dont give a **** about closing a topic unless there is something illegal going on (Racism, Harmful threats).
You cant even rely on the Moderator here, and that is pretty F*cked up.

So, I belive Im going to recieve a warning now.
Or not, because now you moddies cant do that, because then you will let me "guess right".
ooOOoooh, Is that the almighty Cattleprod of permanent ban in thy hand?
Well bring it on, that would just be a victory in itself (I will get proof for how rotten things are) and a small defeat (I wont be able to go here and do things they were meant to be) for me.

Thanks for the word, the podium is all yours...

b0iNg
November 19, 2002, 3:50 pm
So what is the point you are trying to get across? :s

MrKhan
November 19, 2002, 7:31 pm
I wonder that too? grimie , Your problems with geekness or problem's at home has nothing to do with us. And YES inteligent people can be geeks to and you are one of them or atleast if you ask me because you use your inteligence on showing it off and not doing something 'good' with it. We can have a poll 'do you think grimie has a life?' , why? because I want to show you that your posts arnt good for anyone but our ego and they arnt accepted here and soon someone will send PM's to everyone about kicking you out of the forum's and I think every each one in the forums will sign on so lay low , aight svenne*?
*svenne = a nick we immigrant's use for swedes

Killa Gorilla
November 19, 2002, 11:03 pm
sure... censored... yeah go on and censor all my posts... grimmwall allready said smth like this - because i'm right...

if i could speak english as well as the other languages i was confronted with in my life i'd show you who the boss is. we can meat and talk german, russian or latvian or somethin' if you want. but i guess you don't so forget it, forget me, forget my posts and do kinky things with my love muscle!

MrKhan
November 20, 2002, 1:11 pm
if you CHOULD! but you dont. and you need other people to have right and as long as you need grimie you will never have right but grimie will and you WILL be forgoten

Killa Gorilla
November 20, 2002, 3:47 pm
what does that suppose to tell me?.. oh well.
btw i didn't call grimwall to help me. he came on his own. so f*ck man! what kinda wussy are you anyway?

MrKhan
November 20, 2002, 5:16 pm
you wrote:
i've got temprament you know.... and i just can't stand it when people are f*cking around with me for no reason. grimwall is the most brain powerfull person in this topic (i suppose also including me). so...

seems like you didnt said him to stop so. wussy? I dont have people helping me without reason =P

Killa Gorilla
November 20, 2002, 7:12 pm
i see... you're a brain-wussy! i.e. you've got some milky cream stuff in your scull. how old are you? 14? 15? stop what? whatta f*ck has it got to do with the whole sh|t? what are you arguing about? why should i tell somebody to stop writing things if he's right? i said i didn't call him to help me. so i won't tell him to stop neither! next time you are about to throw a few lines in this topic - think about whatcha writing! you know... think = try to make your milky cream stuff move around a little bit.

MrKhan
November 20, 2002, 9:04 pm
yeah HE is right. not you , and the milky ON my head is from your moma!

Killa Gorilla
November 20, 2002, 9:20 pm
so how old are you? i bet 15...
do you always have to have the last word? anyway i didn't want you as my first forum enemy but since you want it so badly...

ps
what kinda milky stuff ON your head is that anyway? from my moma? she's not making any milky creamy stuff for years. i would say it's from your dad. you know... milky, creamy....

High
November 20, 2002, 9:29 pm
Killa Gorilla: haha, thats funny

MrKhan
November 20, 2002, 11:01 pm
no I dont tell me? and so what how old Iam. Im atleast more mature then you. and your arguments arnt really arguments , its more ugly ways to avoid MY arguments

High
November 20, 2002, 11:04 pm
MrKhan: nice

Killa: you got told

Grimwall
November 21, 2002, 12:29 pm
Khan, although I should be on your side (just because we have common grounds way back) I must say : You're an Asshole.
Im not saying that anybody really started flaming the other, but you have been acting just like the asshole you have always been since you showed up at the Halflife.nu forum.
Your goal with this "discution" is probably just about to break Killa down and become the hero of the day by "Showing another bully who the Captain is".
Your whole presence is about getting everybody to lick your ass begging for your mercy.

Me however, I dont have a goal.
I dont come here to showoff by looking smart.
Its the way I put things, if you think it looks as if I have more than just **** for brains, I would take it as a compliment.
I did really not come here to become popular, if I did then I would not be honest and make people upset.
I do not belive Im something better than any of you, even though Im trying to lecture mr.DNA how to be a goddamn admin/moderator of a forum.

Im not taking Killa under my wings, he is not an angel, but you guys treated him unfairly.
What you have done is childish, its unprofessional and I would never accept it at my forum.
BUT : I would not take care of things the way DNA does.
A public forum is, as the name foretells : A public Place.
You should not be censored unless you say something illegal.
So far, nobody has said anything that could be interputated as Racism, Nazism or serious threats.

DNA is just shoving the dirt under the rug, the "problems" remains unsolved, or as in most cases : They start when they get "taken care of".

Mr.Khan : Tell me, in what way are you more mature than Killa?
Is it because you've got people backing you up? Is it because the English education here in Sweden is several times better than the German one?
ooOOoooh! Its because you watch movies rated "Mature Audiences Only" when your parents are not home making you clean their **** up.
Tell me, otherwise you dont have arguments.
Arguing without proper arguments is just lame, it does not lead anywhere and it is one step away from being mature.

Sorry, Im not with you on this one either...

I hope you guys think about this, but not In they way you have done previously.
I cannot judge, but I think this is all f*cked up.
NOTE : I did not write all this "junk" just to show off, If I did want to then I would have used photoshop to make the text shining in rainbow colors with icetaps hanging out the val's.

Killa Gorilla
November 21, 2002, 4:26 pm
mrkhan:
mature? so you are 15... oh well your sick opinion about what is mature is not my problem. neither the creamy stuff from your dad is. i didn't want to f*ck around with you. it all started with a simple question: what can you change on a 10x20 bmp. i never said you can't change anything. i was just asking... by the way i bet you would never stop posting in this topic and showing off. because your so cool and mature you know... so i will. this is the last post from me you will see in here. f*ck around with your self or with mr. "999999 kills without cheating".

ps
what arguments of YOURS do you mean? did you have any? your freaky arguments are in a way like "i'm hot - you're not". is that an argument? i don't think so... it's also not an argument if you say "i'm more mature than you". an argument is something that has a fundamental basis, is logic (guess what that is) and understandable from which state it has been derived. and not just states derived and connected to nothing. i want you to think about it. but i'm convinced that you actualy won't. you are too proud of your self to do it. and i don't have to be a psychiatrist to notice that.

and grimwall seems to be a realy inteligent person...

so long sucker!

High
November 21, 2002, 9:01 pm
i bet killa gorilla must got a PM from DNA, m i rite?

MrKhan
November 22, 2002, 12:11 pm
Grimwall : no I can be out down town how much I want and I saw The Thing when I was a 'little baby' so your point failed. And my goal is to make killa and other people to understand not make him beg sorry on hes knee's. And Im a asshole against those who asks for it. and am I unprofessional? Im not the one being smart while saying **** **** ***** *** ** **** , who do you think you are? eminem? how Im more mature? I know when I should stop thats how and you have to same problem. sure I keep bitching but you keep bitching back and why do you say everything here and not in the bash pit grimie? you know , we are more orginazed then halflife.nu so to avoid this things we take it to the bash pit insted of 'blocking' the topic. And do you know if you skiped your bull**** about me your posts whould be about 78% less and it whould be easyer to read them to.

Killah : understand what me try to say and read the all the posts and try to figure out what I meant not what I writed or how I writed it. I dont want you to say sorry! and beg on your knee's I just want you to understand nothing else. Sure I understand you , I whould probly act the same if grimie came on my side but now its time to stop and look around what we have said to each other and just nob to each other forget this ever happend and continue as normal because I dont think anyone of you and me wants this.

DNA : when things here are taken care of can you delete all posts from this?

DNA.styx
November 22, 2002, 2:28 pm
Grimwall: just sent you a PM

MrKhan: think I'll just lock it since this topic's been off topic for the last page and a half. I can see folks read through this thread in the future and laughing their socks off [^]