M
September 5, 2003, 3:55 pm
When?

skc.nevermore
September 5, 2003, 3:58 pm
when it's done :>

Tha Doggfather
September 5, 2003, 4:02 pm
i cant believe it M, you have over a 1000 posts, and still you dont know that asking when the new version comes out is noobish.
yes: when it's done. i dont care when its releases, as long as its worth the waiting.

koil
September 5, 2003, 4:04 pm
i just hope this topic will get locked before it will be the next 'post your weapons here' thread.

LiL_FuKa
September 5, 2003, 4:07 pm
Well i heard it was comin out sometime next week

CbbLe
September 5, 2003, 5:29 pm
gimmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee new version!!!!!!!!!! =P

M
September 5, 2003, 6:36 pm
Yep gimme. Lol.

morpheus
September 5, 2003, 7:17 pm
just be patient. look at it this way; the longer it takes to come out = the more time put into it = less chance for more bugs and more chance for bug fixes, etc.

Social Poison
September 5, 2003, 9:02 pm
Lil fuka someone was just spreading rumors most likley (not to say that it WON'T come out next week)

NERF THE "WHEN IS THE NEXT VERSION COMING OUT" THREADS!

Dragon88
September 5, 2003, 9:12 pm
Uh, actually michal said it was nearly ready, and that was a week ago. He kinda implied that it would be soon. What I think happened was michal spoke too soon and found a bug just as he was walking out the door for his vacation.

morpheus
September 5, 2003, 9:14 pm
well i heard from a friend that his cousin was told by his friend's aunt that she heard from a guy that she works with that he read a post on a totally different discussion board that someone in chat a room said that it would be out in 2 weeks and that M's idea of putting rabbits and chickens in the game would be added in, plus a cool new superman cape and being able to fly at astronomical speeds when going prone. oh, and that it'll be out by xmas, with a santa claus mod just to celebrate the holidays.

anyways, that's what i heard, and my sources are very reliable...

N1nj@
September 5, 2003, 9:18 pm
lol. i m sure. that will never happen

Optik
September 5, 2003, 9:40 pm
morpheus nice one... is actually kinda funny if u read the whole with but others might not:P little too much sarcasm lol

sauron_the_deceiver
September 5, 2003, 10:49 pm
I told LiL_FuKa it was coming in a week-ish, because NightCabbage told me and he claimed to know, so ... heh.

Dragon88
September 5, 2003, 10:57 pm
so YOU're the guy who started this!

MOB!!!! KILL HIM!! Crusify him!

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 5, 2003, 11:05 pm
errm cruSify u meant crucify right....and which guy?!?

Kazuki
September 5, 2003, 11:08 pm
Dammit! Who the hell cares?!?!! It'll come out when its ready! Until then we'll play Soldat 1.1.5! Big frickin deal!

Kazuki
September 5, 2003, 11:13 pm
WTH? Why wont my pic show? Sory, Im a noob to the Forum. I admit it, lol.

blan
September 5, 2003, 11:13 pm
today on learning proper grammar with ninja we takle the "s vs. c" subject.

LoL just messing witcha ninja, dont knif3 me!

And I was told that if this post gets to 40 replies we will have the new version out tomorrow!

sauron_the_deceiver
September 5, 2003, 11:57 pm
*SPAMMING JUST FOR M*

= rofl

eyic
September 6, 2003, 1:11 am
i hope it comes otu some time soon...

TIR_Blade
September 6, 2003, 1:21 am
ehh Kazuki y is it that ur ownly 2 posts are double posts? man learn to use the edit button. Its the button that has a paper with a pencil over it. Then put both posts into one and delete the other one.

morpheus
September 6, 2003, 1:44 am
yes, double posting is quite annoying, so do what blade said or i'll have him hunt you down and cut your balls off ;)

sauron_the_deceiver
September 6, 2003, 11:37 pm
Now I think about it, M has a point. Michal said he'd release 1.1.6 soon after the 29th...and I implied that as a couple of days or a bit more. I know I'm not one to demand, but Michal got me all hyped up for a Soldat release and I wannit! AAAAAAAAAH!

Social Poison
September 7, 2003, 12:11 am
It's only been like a week and a half after he got back from vacation -_-

and soon to him may mean different than soon to you, Sauron. (starts petition for universal and specific definition of "soon")

eyic
September 7, 2003, 12:17 am
i bet its gonna be released next week.... well it better! :D

morpheus
September 7, 2003, 12:21 am
i think it'd be better as a xmas present.

Social Poison
September 7, 2003, 12:29 am
indeed, there we go.

I wonder if styx will put the snow DHTML effect back into the forums again (and not take it down till February)

sauron_the_deceiver
September 7, 2003, 12:59 am
I never saw that...I felt really pissed when I heard about it as well >:(

M
September 7, 2003, 1:31 pm
I wanne play 1.1.6.