( search forums )
What do u think the best weopon is 2 use
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Indie
September 7, 2003, 4:02 pm
does any1 no what the best weopon 2 use is which is fast and effective? i usually use the spas w/e its called or the rugger but i also like using the barret which is slow by the time u reload ur dead

skalman
September 7, 2003, 4:07 pm
the ruger is best...

BMF
September 7, 2003, 4:18 pm
barret is the superior weapon

N1nj@
September 7, 2003, 4:20 pm
fast? and effective? use mp5

BManx2000
September 7, 2003, 4:26 pm
It's fast, but I wouldn't say the MP5 is effective...

Indie
September 7, 2003, 4:59 pm
so which 1 is effective barret takes a while 2 reload but is excellent but that makes it crap if theres a bunch of people therefor the spas ?

AerialAssault
September 7, 2003, 5:22 pm
someone lock this topic, its beenm asked ,many times before, there is not BEST weapon, all have pros and cons!

Tha Doggfather
September 7, 2003, 5:28 pm
oh no! not another weapon discussion!

Hanz
September 7, 2003, 6:15 pm
Lock this after I say..DESERT EAGLES KICK ASS!

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 7, 2003, 6:24 pm
It really depends on each player and the way you fight (ie defender, attacker, camper, kamikaze bomber, knifer hehe, sprayer and more) so you have to try out all weps and see which suits you the best.

Avskum
September 7, 2003, 6:38 pm
rambo bow, fast and effective

Indie
September 7, 2003, 7:06 pm
lol yer, oi f**k u ppl who sayin lock this i was only asking on people opinoins on which they think the best weopon is u fags

BMF
September 7, 2003, 7:28 pm
barret is superior at the moment. Why? Many reasons: longest range, one shot kill, prone advantages, etc. Why am i so sure? Because almost everybody uses it. And i dont mean n00bs, i mean clan folk like myself

Outcast and Kami can say whatever, but barret kicks ass. Its excellent in attacking, its superior in defense. You can even win a large DM with it, if you are skillfull enough

morpheus
September 7, 2003, 7:43 pm
the best weapon is, without a doubt, the XM214 Minigun. using the "pray and spray" method, you simple do nothing more than press the fire button and let the powers that be guide your bullets to your enemy, piercing their flesh and instantly killing them. this is the most brutal attack known to soldat, and few have mastered it. to date, i have won over 87,000 death matches using this method and have become completely unstopable. noobs from every region of the earth run in fear, knowing deep within themselves that their impending doom is at hand.

you, too, can become a master of the "pray and spray" method with the XM214 Minigun. how, you ask?

for a small fee of only $14.95 i will send you information detailing how to contact the powers that be. once in contact with these powers, you, too, will be able to become the scourge of every noob from the far reaches of the galaxy by doing nothing more than pressing a simple button and firing.

interested? contact me. cash only, please.

palloco
September 7, 2003, 8:08 pm
To me the best wep are the deagles. Maybe someday I will learn how to use them

AerialAssault
September 7, 2003, 8:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by morpheus
the best weapon is, without a doubt, the XM214 Minigun. using the "pray and spray" method, you simple do nothing more than press the fire button and let the powers that be guide your bullets to your enemy, piercing their flesh and instantly killing them. this is the most brutal attack known to soldat, and few have mastered it. to date, i have won over 87,000 death matches using this method and have become completely unstopable. noobs from every region of the earth run in fear, knowing deep within themselves that their impending doom is at hand.

you, too, can become a master of the "pray and spray" method with the XM214 Minigun. how, you ask?

for a small fee of only $14.95 i will send you information detailing how to contact the powers that be. once in contact with these powers, you, too, will be able to become the scourge of every noob from the far reaches of the galaxy by doing nothing more than pressing a simple button and firing.

interested? contact me. cash only, please.
[IMAGE]

that fuking sniper
September 7, 2003, 9:17 pm
Fists are the best...

Meandor
September 7, 2003, 9:18 pm
pff, people using Ebaums world and similar pics are getting annoying

Camping_Carl
September 7, 2003, 9:23 pm
aug is fast and shots are pretty strait not many poeple use it tho

BMF
September 7, 2003, 10:01 pm
stop the Ebaums.world n00bs

morpheus
September 7, 2003, 10:16 pm
he likes bush. that says it all ;)

SoldatStriker
September 7, 2003, 10:54 pm
The most balenced weapon is the SOCOM pistol. If you're asking which is the best weapon, I'm assuming you're new to the game and need a weapon to help you get started. I recommend getting your accuracy down with the SOCOM pistol before moving onto other weapons.

eyic
September 7, 2003, 11:35 pm
the mp5 is fast AND it is effective trust me.... i use it al lhe time :)

AerialAssault
September 8, 2003, 1:44 am
i think the best overall automatic weapon is the AK-74, it fires about 3-4 bullets per second, damage is good, and 10 more bullets than the MP5 and steyr AUG, now if youll excuse me i have to unload the dishwasher =P

sanity
September 8, 2003, 3:48 am
for once i agree with striker... soccom rocks. [:P]

i recommend m79 as primary and soccom as secondary so you switch to soccom while the m79 is reloading.

NightCabbage
September 8, 2003, 4:07 am
Man, I've been going around lately with a primary and a SOCOM, and I quite often end up using the SOCOM! lol

I STILL luv that damn gun hahahahah

LiL_FuKa
September 8, 2003, 10:05 am
"the best weapon is, without a doubt, the XM214 Minigun."

*cough* Noob! *cough*

BeTeL
September 8, 2003, 10:23 pm
defense=spas-12 or ruger (nades)
hunting ppl=ak-47 or barret
assulting=barret or m79

Mr G
September 9, 2003, 12:35 am
the best weapon to use is the best weapon that YOU use...
dont hear anyone(including me if you want) just go online and test them all, not just one or two, but the necessary times to use it well
then use that choosed weapon a few weeks, and again test'em all... repeat till you use one(or two, or three...)weapon like if it was your arm ;)

remember: "The most fragging, the better!"