( search forums )
Linux Dedicated Server Beta 3 + SCTFL2+ 1.1.6 news
Soldat Forums - Official Announcements - Official News
Michal Marcinkowski
September 8, 2003, 6:51 pm
LOBBY SERVER

The lobby server address has changed. Please change it to be able to download the servers list. Please open lobby_servers.txt from the Soldat folder and replace 62.111.129.3 with lobby.safeland.org

SOLDAT LINUX DEDICATED SERVER 1.1.5 (BETA 3)

I decided to release one more beta of the 1.1.5 linux server before 1.1.6 comes out. It works with the lobby. Also a couple of bugs that should be fixed in beta 2 are fixed.
I disabled Soldat Admin in this version because it was causing instability. It will be back when the full release is out. Head on to the download page for the server files.

SCTFL 2

The Official Soldat Capture the Flag League season 2 has started on 30th of August. All clans are welcome to sign up! More info available on www.turrino.com (or www.sctfl.vze.com).

If you are wondering when Soldat 1.1.6 will come out I can say that in a week or longer. Currently I'm beta testing it to be sure that everything is good when it comes out.

Tha Doggfather
September 8, 2003, 7:34 pm
well at least we know how long itll take, but 7 days = a friggin long time :)

Cookie.
September 8, 2003, 8:05 pm
care to tell us some of the cool new features :D

Frosty
September 8, 2003, 8:06 pm
Can we get a little hint at what will be implemented?

:)

Haro1121
September 8, 2003, 8:09 pm
WOO HOOO Michal Marcinkowski lives man for a while there i thought u were dead. yayyyy 1.1.6 soon

BManx2000
September 8, 2003, 10:52 pm
Well, at least this version will be well tested. Who knows, maybe there won't even be any new bugs this time :)

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 8, 2003, 11:01 pm
Did anyone say wb to Michal yet anyways wb Michal and yes any hints of what's upcoming in the new version ^_^ you can do it tell us all lol.

Mr G
September 8, 2003, 11:26 pm
i MUST say: THANK YOU MICHAL

you'r such a great man ;)

eyic
September 8, 2003, 11:33 pm
Go Michal man! and welcome back, i hope 1.1.6 turns out a success, man hopefully no more bugs :)

Joy Division
September 8, 2003, 11:55 pm
"I disabled Soldat Admin in this version because it was causing instability."

Does that mean we can't control a linux server from distance ?

eg. A friend got a linux server, he put a dedicated on his server. Will I still be able to moderate the server ?

SERIAL KILLeR
September 9, 2003, 1:06 am
not anymore if he installs the last version of the linux server(BETA 3).

jaddy
September 9, 2003, 2:17 am
Is it okay to post bugs in here?
Okay, third time messing around with this. My server has been running smoothly, except for that damned "wrong map version" bug that kicks off a lot of players. Also, it completly crashes if I set ASE_Register=1; but it works if it's set to 0... so for now, I've only set it to register with the main lobby server.

Tweak896
September 9, 2003, 3:36 am
yay, now i have something to look forward to. The suspense is killing me, but whatever he adds i hope it'll turn out good.

Camping_Carl
September 9, 2003, 4:18 am
this will rock! hmmmm i didnt know he liked the preditor

Gorge
September 9, 2003, 4:21 am
Can't you at least release the beta for 116. Im going kill myself if the new version doesn't come out soon [xx(]. EVEN IF IT HAS BUGS I DON'T CARE ANYMORE [:-weepn]

eyic
September 9, 2003, 7:08 am
u have ot care if theirs bugs or not, dont we all?

M
September 9, 2003, 2:23 pm
Damn i thought that soldat is relleased. Can't wait for 7 days and longer.

xWoLxShiver
September 9, 2003, 3:24 pm
well michael man. you should be a bit more open with your faithful followers! you need an about you link! how was your trip, where did you go! did you take pics! cmon mikey boi! we care!

?
September 9, 2003, 9:41 pm
tell us michal...

Michal Marcinkowski
September 10, 2003, 11:49 am
OK, my faithful followers:))
I went sailing on the beatiful polish lakes Mazury with a couple of friends (http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/Michal%20Marcinkowski/2003910114539_Clipboard02.jpg - red circle). Besides sailing we did a lot of drinking and did other things that I won't tell because my parents might look in these forums:)
If someone scans some photos for me maybe I can show you guys and make an "about me" page:))

BeTeL
September 10, 2003, 2:38 pm
hey michal... yer another predator lover[:D]?

and to all my fellow soldatists... patience! it must come out sometime[^]

Michal Marcinkowski
September 10, 2003, 3:26 pm
predator lover? no I prefer humans;)

But I agree 'Predator' is the best movie of all time, are there more predator lovers here!?:)

koil
September 10, 2003, 3:53 pm
i'm more of an 'alien' type of guy. besides, no offence, alien can own predetor bad :P

anyway, gj with the linux server, and... well, i cant wait for 1.1.6 :)

xWoLxShiver
September 10, 2003, 7:51 pm
lol no. im more of an arnold guy, he can take out both with his bare hands :-)

but mikey, a couple for friends, guys or girls? :-), if its girls, good for you! learning young! if its guys...i quit soldat :-) j/k

TIR_Blade
September 10, 2003, 10:31 pm
yo Micheal u ever been in Rzezow?

OmniKill
September 10, 2003, 10:45 pm
i love the predator series. i've only seen the 1st one once when i was little though. i still remember most of it though.

escapedturkey
September 11, 2003, 12:20 am
Before I try it, does anyone know if the Linux Dedicated server works with FreeBSD? I'm planning on running a 10 players server, not sure on gametype, it's at a datacenter in California, athlon 1600 xp, 1 gig RAM.

Also, I read there is a problem with the Linux servers reporting to ASE, is that true?

dstruct2k
September 11, 2003, 2:03 am
Best method is to test it yourself... The LDS should run alright, I don't know how many people actually use ASE to connect to Soldat servers, so I wouldn't worry too much about that...

If you have FreeBSD installed, just stick the LDS on there and give it a try. If you don't have FreeBSD yet, I would suggest reading around and seeing how it worked for others.

Oh, and welcome back Michal!!! I hope we see some awesome new feature in 1.1.6.... But don't fix the para-bug, I like it. ;-)

escapedturkey
September 11, 2003, 2:19 am
It works! I'm testing it so the server might be up and down, and I'm trying to figure out best soldat.ini settings. But it seems to work great with FreeBSD.

Server name = West Coast

Please give it a try, apologies if server goes up and down, while I change stuff.

jaddy
September 11, 2003, 7:46 am
Yeah, it works on FreeBSD. My server's been running for about 2 or 3 days non stop with 15 players average and it hasn't crashed, yet. Although, everytime I join (locally), at some point in the game, it decides to dump a lot of users out of nowhere.
I would say only about 20% of soldat users actually use ASE, so ASE registration isn't really an issue.

ThaD
September 11, 2003, 9:40 am
quote:Originally posted by TIR_Blade
yo Micheal u ever been in Rzezow?

u mean Rzeszow :>

Michal Marcinkowski
September 11, 2003, 4:46 pm
Rzeszow - no, why do you ask?

Predator 2 was not the same as 1. It was a little stupid, like it was the future and everyone was running around with Steyr AUGs. I think the director thought it would look futuristic:).

And I agree Arnold owns both Aliens and the Predator! I heard they're making a movie "Aliens vs Predator". They should make a movie like "Arnold versus the scum from outer-space" and he would beat the crap out of aliens, predators, lepricons, critters, gremlins and teletubbies!

M
September 11, 2003, 6:27 pm
Michal don't forget pokemons. They would be stabed to death. Those freakin scums.

LiL_FuKa
September 11, 2003, 7:00 pm
What about digimons, can't forget them, the lil sh!ts.

M
September 11, 2003, 8:18 pm
Yep them too. And don't forget dragonball.

N1nj@
September 11, 2003, 9:03 pm
i have we should go back to the topic now. :D enough of digimons, pokemon and yu-gi-oh. lol.

just a note about the SCTFL2, both of the links work, http://www.sctfl.vze.com and http://www.turrio.com

TIR_Blade
September 11, 2003, 10:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal Marcinkowski
Rzeszow - no, why do you ask

Well i ask because i used to live there. Just wanted to know if u lived by my neighbourhood. Man polish food roxxors! o and ehh which town do u live in? Krakow? Warsaw? Tarnow? reveal :D

Meandor
September 11, 2003, 10:49 pm
M is addiceted to pokemons

NightCabbage
September 12, 2003, 4:22 am
Yup, Arnie is cool :)

"I hope you left enough room for my fist, cause I'm gonna ram it into your stomach!!"

ThaD
September 12, 2003, 8:51 am
quote:Originally posted by TIR_Blade
quote:Originally posted by Michal Marcinkowski
Rzeszow - no, why do you ask

Well i ask because i used to live there. Just wanted to know if u lived by my neighbourhood. Man polish food roxxors! o and ehh which town do u live in? Krakow? Warsaw? Tarnow? reveal :D

Blade have u read the interview with Michal? U can find an answer for your question there:) - http://www.selfkill.com/webv2/content/cms.php?action=showdetails&id=163&title=Frequently%20Asked%20Questions

Michal Marcinkowski
September 12, 2003, 2:10 pm
Yes, and captain planet!

I live in Nadarzyn, 20km from Warsaw (the capital).

SuperKill
September 12, 2003, 2:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by M
Yep them too. And don't forget dragonball.

stfu !

NightCabbage
September 12, 2003, 2:46 pm
lol ;)

Note how M get's the honourable mention :P

Always the one to get quoted with the 'last annoying comment' hehehehe :)

But there's probably a reason for that... rofl

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 12, 2003, 11:22 pm
quote:Yup, Arnie is cool :)

"I hope you left enough room for my fist, cause I'm gonna ram it into your stomach!!"
heh NC how about this one "Who is your daddy and what does he do?"
Asian lady replies "Ok you wanna know who my daddy is? My daddy is a farmer"
ROFL

peemonkey
September 13, 2003, 2:15 am
no offense michal, but i hope arnold gets hit by a bus. im a californian, and i dont want him runnin my state. hes a dumb455. sry, but it be true.

eyic
September 13, 2003, 3:52 am
i like arnold swartzneggir or how ever u spell it :P hes my faviourate actor :)
hey michal can u please show us a picture of u and if u dont have a webcam then just get a picture of ur self and scan it, please! i wanna see how cool u look :P

jaddy
September 13, 2003, 5:35 am
I'm working on a soldat stats generator, kinda like http://stats.Zoite.net/antisocial.html but for soldat games. Michal, do you think you can make the logs be a little bit easier to parse? since nicknames can include spaces and slashes, there's no way to parse kills using regex... is there?

Also, I've seen people without a nickname, like nothing, "", null, zero, not a damn character; you think you can fix this?

Anyways, I've got most of the HTML and other code finished, I just need to get better logs to parse. Please change the logging syntax before releasing 1.1.6 if you can, it shouldn't be too hard. Something like this would be nice, even though it would take more than one line:
<kill>
mm/dd/yy
hh:mm:ss AM(or PM)
Killer's Name
Victim's Name
Weapon
</kill>

Example:
<kill>
7/13/2003
7:57:55 PM
Commando
Billy
Steyr AUG
</kill>

I just think stats would help clans when recruiting players, or just for having a sophisticated and fully-detailed "hall of fame" or "top 10" or whatever you want to call it.
I really hope you consider this, thanks.

peemonkey
September 13, 2003, 8:10 pm
you know hes running for governer of california, right eyic? he might be an alright actor, but he dont know [:-censored] aboot [:-censored].

TIR_Blade
September 13, 2003, 9:04 pm
Ok first off i wouldn't wanna show my face on the internet so im gonna take a guess and say he's not too thrilled bout it either. Also, I have been to Nadarzyn like a year or 2 ago. Nice place. I prefer Rzesow

M
September 13, 2003, 9:07 pm
Dragonball sucisam. No offence.
Hey Mihcal when you will rellease 1.1.6 i can't wait. And pls add some feautures what the new version will have. Just few.

?
September 14, 2003, 1:46 am
best arnold quote eva "Its not a tumor!"

NightCabbage
September 14, 2003, 5:53 am
"I am detective Richard Kimble!!"

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 14, 2003, 6:49 am
lol NC i think it was "Im Detective JOHN Kimble" but i could be wrong.

y0da
September 14, 2003, 6:10 pm
LOL! 1.1.6 is coming! Can't wait... I'm dieing here... [xx(] BTW What megazines do you read??? If the game ones, tell the name. [;)]
BTW2 I'm doing a clan site Campers @ Work. Do'nt know any one what site have an identic name??? Who whants to join??? [:D] Every one likes Campers, do'nt they...

BeTeL
September 14, 2003, 8:48 pm
absolutly NOT yoda! i think about 50-60% hate them!

NightCabbage
September 14, 2003, 11:49 pm
oh yes I was thinking "I am doctor Richard Kimble!"

Damn why do they all have the last name of Kimble?? :P

?
September 14, 2003, 11:55 pm
cause they are all in a cult duh!

peemonkey
September 15, 2003, 1:22 am
have oyu guys notcied that nearly all of the taunts are from predator? along with bot names and some guns? and, of course, predator mode? good movie, stupid hero. but thats just IMHO

ClanKwH
September 15, 2003, 2:08 pm
Ey i wanna know something does soldat come out this week!? :| I CANT WAIT A WEEK MORE I´LL GO SUICIDE THEN!!! :´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´(

macce
September 15, 2003, 2:16 pm
A week has gone! Where's soldat :P
Don't rush it Michal.

Rambo-CHILE-
September 15, 2003, 5:48 pm
ZzZzZ 1.1.6!!! zZzZZZz :P

M
September 15, 2003, 7:33 pm
I will suicide too if you don't rellease it this week. Please Michal think of the depresive fans.

J/k.

Rambo-CHILE-
September 16, 2003, 7:35 am
We are waiting ZZZZzzZ [:D]

Avskum
September 16, 2003, 8:13 am
hehe i like your avatar rambo! but u could have made it so he kills somebody too :)

Rambo-CHILE-
September 16, 2003, 8:20 am
great idea [:D] i will try to do that :P..... but 1.1.6 when ? [:O]

Meandor
September 16, 2003, 11:49 am
you people can't be patient

Cr4cK
September 16, 2003, 12:45 pm
no.. we cant, so?
WE WANT 1.1.6! NOW!

M
September 16, 2003, 2:28 pm
I NEED YOU 1.1.6 PLERASE COME OUT WE NEED YOU. WERE ARE YOU?

Lol.

SpecialK
September 16, 2003, 2:36 pm
You can send an e-mail to Michal to receive a beta-version of 116, M.

Cr4cK
September 16, 2003, 3:53 pm
are u sure?
1.1.6, are u there? 1.1.6 HELP ME!!! ;)

DeafBox
September 16, 2003, 3:58 pm
12:56 AM September 17 ,still no version 1.1.6. Yawn :()

M
September 16, 2003, 3:58 pm
1.1.6 come out please. COME OUT god damnit. COMe OUT.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh *throws himself from the window.*

Dragon88
September 16, 2003, 4:15 pm
I'ts been a week!!! I can't take the stress any longer!!!!!! *pulls out socom, shoots self in head*

Cr4cK
September 16, 2003, 5:14 pm
1.1.6 status:
Life: n0pe.
end of status
Ey Michal release it now!
go michal! go!

Meandor
September 16, 2003, 6:22 pm
not only you aren't patient, but you're also very stupid
"You can send an e-mail to Michal to receive a beta-version of 116, M." and now what, a beta test is a way to get new version before other people?

SpecialK
September 16, 2003, 7:02 pm
You can send Michal an email back with remarks, possible bugs and suggestions, Italian loverboy.

Have a pizza quattro stagioni with some chianti and relax.

Haro1121
September 16, 2003, 8:20 pm
Special K ur still not getting it a beta test(er) is so u can help the developer find probs with the programing or bugs in the software so shut ur mouth and wait. I want 1.1.6 also but im being patient

M
September 16, 2003, 8:20 pm
Damnit. I am still alive. Pls some one kill me.

SpecialK
September 16, 2003, 8:37 pm
"Special K ur still not getting it a beta test(er) is so u can help the developer find probs with the programing or bugs in the software so shut ur mouth and wait. I want 1.1.6 also but im being patient"

And I'm saying "You can send Michal an email back with remarks, possible bugs and suggestions".

You may be a yank, but don't act as a yank.

FOOLISHNESS ! FOOLISHNESS !

Don't ever post here, unless you find me superior.

Feel the change, Haro, the change we hate.

BeTeL
September 16, 2003, 9:43 pm
hey one things funny... two weeks ago ppl said to me "it will come in a week" well alittle late now i guess:P

Guil
September 16, 2003, 9:58 pm
1.1.6 is out,, YEAHHHHHHHHH

haha,,, foolsss

BManx2000
September 16, 2003, 11:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by SpecialK
"Special K ur still not getting it a beta test(er) is so u can help the developer find probs with the programing or bugs in the software so shut ur mouth and wait. I want 1.1.6 also but im being patient"

And I'm saying "You can send Michal an email back with remarks, possible bugs and suggestions".

The point is, if you really COULD get a beta version by emailing michal, he would be bombarded constantly by fools who only want a sneak peak of the new version.

quote:Don't ever post here, unless you find me superior.

So what is this, the "worship SpecialK forum"?

Element_101
September 17, 2003, 4:14 am
PLEASE NEED 1.6 NEED IT!!!!!!!!! NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!! NNNEEEEEEEEEDDDDD IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rambo-CHILE-
September 17, 2003, 4:22 am
1.1.6 [:-weepn]

Cr4cK
September 17, 2003, 7:30 am
i wont play 1.1.5 untill 1.1.6 is released! (ill play 1.1.6 then)

Omorpheus Hunter
September 17, 2003, 7:48 am
Ahhh... Don't kill yourself. First off, How do you think michal will feel if he finds out people died because of his creation? and second off, you won't be able to play 116 if you kill yourself...

Cr4cK
September 17, 2003, 11:37 am
M u can kill yerself, ull respawn later... kill urself now ;)

Guil
September 17, 2003, 9:28 pm
Question for all! What do you prefer:

1- Wait 1 week and have a great version or

2- have a fuc**** buggy version like 1.1.5?

So, my opinion is stop crying and wait. :)

BeTeL
September 17, 2003, 9:37 pm
hmmm... i can be patience but i really want it to... and yo... yer NOT the creator of aircrouch LAW shot... many ppl used that b4 u did!

Texas Ranger
September 17, 2003, 10:46 pm
OK getting anxious here........ u said a week....... not that im mad cause i know ur doing this for free..... just anxious thats all..

TSP G-Unit
September 18, 2003, 12:41 am
cant wait, this will be tyt. evryone thank michal

Rambo-CHILE-
September 18, 2003, 8:00 am
waiting.....

[:-weepn]

Omorpheus Hunter
September 18, 2003, 8:30 am
Thanks Michal ^_^

Element_101
September 18, 2003, 11:35 am
I can wait to but michal said it was coming out in a week and its almost been 2 I wish hed tell us what was going on!!!

Cr4cK
September 18, 2003, 4:48 pm
Michal is pretty evil...

M
September 18, 2003, 5:10 pm
Michal wants we all to suicide so he can play 1.1.6.
[:)]

Michal Marcinkowski
September 18, 2003, 5:16 pm
Yes! I need more believers to sacrifice their lives!
If the suicide count exceeds a satifying number I'll release 1.1.6!!!

But seriously, I'm working with the beta testing team, it may take some time longer but it will be definitly worth it. This will be the best version ever.

Hitman
September 18, 2003, 5:26 pm
Oh that just made the suspense even worse! I can't wait.

CardBoardWarrior
September 18, 2003, 5:30 pm
well its been quite more than a week now, 116 insnt out yet, im gettin impatient

swanofnever
September 18, 2003, 6:03 pm
hmmm.. soldat home page is down... possibly being UPDATED!!

Dragon88
September 18, 2003, 6:38 pm
Nope. PLZ Michal, at least give us some idea of how close to being done u are, and what is holding it up!

EvO
September 18, 2003, 7:51 pm
Let the man work, lol :P

Cr4cK
September 18, 2003, 8:47 pm
Guys, we can fool michal that we suicide! yep thats right i got an planzor! ok we do like this...
1. find knifes
2. kill ourselfes
3. respawn
4. wait for version
5. DOWNLOAD FAST LIKE HELL!

M
September 19, 2003, 7:44 am
"This will be the best version ever."
Those words made me cry.
j/K [:)]

Omorpheus Hunter
September 19, 2003, 8:35 am
Hmmm, I suggest downloading some anime to help keep busy till it comes on.

Favorite Picks:
Gundam SEED
Naruto
Hellsing
TriGun

By the way, I killed... err... Sacrificed some guy that hangs out all at this place <.<... Good enough?

NuZZ
September 19, 2003, 9:02 am
it............
has...........
been..........
over..........
weeks.........
now...........
hello michal!

Donnie
September 19, 2003, 9:03 am
Well if u want 2 keep busy u should watch "Cowboy bebop" because it rocks all off yr favorit picks!!!

palloco
September 19, 2003, 1:59 pm
If u want to get busy learn from M and make games by your own.

Frosty
September 19, 2003, 4:44 pm
Or just play 1.0.5?

The game is FUN

Cr4cK
September 19, 2003, 7:46 pm
<shout>frosty, say outta this!</shout>

M
September 19, 2003, 8:36 pm
<Soldat 1.1.6>
<Screams>
MICHAL PLEASE HURRY UP.
</Screams>
<Cry>
BUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
</Cry>
<Kills></Kills>
<Respawns> Oh damn </Respawns>
</Soldat 1.1.6>

Rambo-CHILE-
September 19, 2003, 8:44 pm
hahahahahaha

Cr4cK
September 19, 2003, 9:30 pm
<soldat 1.1.5>
<joins>some server m's playin on</joins>
<chooses>Anti M team</chooses>
<kills>M</kills>
<lefts>The server</lefts>
</soldat 1.1.5>

M
September 19, 2003, 9:46 pm
<soldatforum.dnagames.net>
<Ban> Bans cr4ck out of this forum </Ban>
</soldatforum.dnagames.net>

Tha Doggfather
September 19, 2003, 9:49 pm
*slaps M and crack for not being funny*

Guil
September 19, 2003, 10:32 pm
Damn, it's so long. Where can I get the old 0.95 version 'cause 1.1.5 is really too buggy and I want to play the real last good version.

Rambo-CHILE-
September 20, 2003, 12:42 am
Who knows what new things will have this new version ?

eyic
September 20, 2003, 1:02 am
cant everyone just wait :|
new bugs r jumping in quickly which gives michal more time to fix them so be patient :D

Guil
September 20, 2003, 1:28 am
It's hard to wait after 2 weeks. :) I'm impatient to see if v1.1.6 is the best one like Michal said.

DeafBox
September 20, 2003, 6:19 am
If its really going to be the best ever then i'm ready to wait... for a while...

M
September 20, 2003, 6:53 am
*M is crashed by tha doggfather but he continiues to beg.*

Cr4cK
September 20, 2003, 8:19 am
<kicks>Tha Doggfather in the ballz</kicks>

Rambo-CHILE-
September 20, 2003, 9:21 am
we have to wait....

Omorpheus Hunter
September 21, 2003, 12:01 pm
\\ //
\|/
/|// \Well its like this... either get the verison now and have to play with tons of bugs till they are fixed which would probably be longer if released soon. Or... Wait a few more days and play one of the best verisons bug-Free. =D

M
September 21, 2003, 4:35 pm
I dunno care if i play with bugz i want the fakin new version.

Cr4cK
September 21, 2003, 4:48 pm
M's right! WE WANT 1.1.6 NOW!

Mr G
September 21, 2003, 7:23 pm
nope, M's wrong!
bugs free versions are always better :)

dont worry michal, dont be pushed, you just keep working hard and we'll all thank you ;)

NightCabbage
September 22, 2003, 12:16 am
1.1.6 will get released when it's done. When it's got no known bugs. When the beta testing is done. When Michal is happy with it.

Hanz
September 22, 2003, 12:34 am
*Sigh* Its already been a lot longer than a week, and now the main site is down, we need a response on you Michal, were are you, have you been abducted by aliens from a far away galaxy who need your superior game making ideas to thrive a new existance because theirs is pittyful and full of games like pong which are secretly made by "evil" aliens to control the rest of the alien popultaion! So the future of their civilization rests with you in which you say, "why me" and the alien with the small head and basketball eyes responds in alien squeaks and whistles *michal is our savior!". You manage to understand all of this because they implanted a device inside of your skull to enable you to communicate with them. They feed you a green liquid meal which reminds you a little of cream of wheat, and then it hits you! YOU FORGOT TO FEED YOUR GOLDFISH!!!!And oh yea, the many people on earth who support you anxiously await the release of 1.1.6 and not you shall never return to grant them this satisfaction....or will you?

BManx2000
September 22, 2003, 1:20 am
o.0

Happy Camper
September 22, 2003, 2:13 am
omg ima die if it don't come out soon hopefully when i'm typing this...................................................................................................................................................................nope hope it will come out by wen any way

swanofnever
September 22, 2003, 4:04 am
god.. i was playing CTF yesterday and some punk came on and said "1.1.6 is out!!" and so of course in a fit of excitement i rushed to the site... ARGH!!!!!!

raigan

Meandor
September 22, 2003, 11:31 am
hooker

Cr4cK
September 22, 2003, 2:10 pm
swanofnever, i did that all day yesterday! :)

BeTeL
September 22, 2003, 3:10 pm
i thought it was gonna come this weekend... Nooooo it didnt...hmmmf

Cr4cK
September 22, 2003, 5:18 pm
Go michal go!

Michal Marcinkowski
September 22, 2003, 5:22 pm
Hanz is right, but I'm back now :)))

I'll post a little news to explain some things today if I find some time.

M
September 22, 2003, 6:43 pm
Things like 1.1.6 is deleted.
If i hear that i will really suicide because i can't leave with 1.1.6

DeafBox
September 22, 2003, 10:37 pm
i agree. Mass Suicide is always a good way 1 go out.

Frosty
September 23, 2003, 12:27 am
Any info on http://www.soldat.prv.pl ?

NightCabbage
September 23, 2003, 12:43 am
Well M, if you can't leave without 1.1.6, then maybe you should just stay ;)

And yeah, Michal - http://www.soldat.prv.pl is up, but http://soldat.cyberion.pl is rather dead :P

But considering you have changed the frame at soldat.prv to the english cyberion page, maybe you're changing it?

N1nj@
September 23, 2003, 1:51 am
both of them are dead on mine.

DeafBox
September 23, 2003, 3:34 am
Yer, mine 2. Dead As.

NightCabbage
September 23, 2003, 5:03 am
Nope, http://www.soldat.prv.pl is alive!! ITS ALIVE! rofl

But http://soldat.cyberion.pl is dead...

You see, my friends :P that when you got to http://www.soldat.prv.pl, it is only loading a single HTML document... index.html WHICH has a frameset that contains http://soldat.cyberion.pl.

So when it says "look at me I'm dead!" you're actually looking through the frame of soldat.prv.pl at http://soldat.cyberion.pl

So soldat.prv.pl is alive and http://soldat.cyberion.pl is dead.

ClanKwH
September 23, 2003, 6:09 am
http://www.soldat.prv.pl is dead :P

NightCabbage
September 23, 2003, 6:37 am
bah, no it's not...

If it was dead, then it wouldn't load.

But because it is loading, it is working :P

But it LOOKS EXTREMELY MUCH like it's not working, but that's coz it's using a frame with the cyberion site in it...

LOAD IT UP AND LOOK AT THE TOP. NOTE HOW IT SAYS

SOLDAT - home page

ROFLMAO

http://www.soldat.prv.pl is alive and working fine. Except that cyberion isn't. And so it just take you to a screen that says
"Not Found
The requested URL /main.htm was not found on this server"

OR

http://soldat.cyberion.pl/

is actually working now, but the english / polish sites in cyberion are down.

Either way, http://www.soldat.prv.pl is up, but cyberion has only 1 page that's up...

Omorpheus Hunter
September 23, 2003, 8:20 am
Ok, I am going on a hunger strike till 116 comes out... whos with me?

eyic
September 23, 2003, 8:35 am
lol cabbage ru confusign everyone, but i know what ur talking about coz im smart :)

yes cowards!! be jealous! and feel the wrath of knowledge! "cough"

sickre
September 23, 2003, 9:53 am
so what was this news that Michal said he was posting? Anybody have any idea whats in 1.1.6????

Element_101
September 23, 2003, 12:02 pm
Hum the sites are down huh moderators u can delete my post in the bugs forum if u want I didnt read this thing first lol

and as for 1.1.6 ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT SO BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY sob sob sob

cooz
September 23, 2003, 1:40 pm
nightcabbage, you're wrong! soldat.prv.pl is only alias to soldat.cyberion.pl - look on http://prv.pl there u can make alias to any page you want (for exanple i made alias of http://lobby.safeland.org:31313 - http://lobby.prv.pl , it's shorter and i can write it faster in ie). and with this "SOLDAT - home page" on the top of page: on prv.pl you're just seting this when u're making alias ;p

cooz.

Zaphod_Beeblebrox_666
September 23, 2003, 3:27 pm
hummm i think Omorpheus Hunter is gonna starve to death 1.1.6 looks like it will never come out :(
as for 1.2 :) we can only hope its soon (lets hope our gods as good as 7 days to create the new soldat world)

Omorpheus Hunter
September 23, 2003, 4:07 pm
Oh, I stoped that hunger strike 5 seconds after I posted that...

Zaphod_Beeblebrox_666
September 23, 2003, 10:55 pm
thats ok then :) dident want you dieing needlesly and missing 1.2:)
hope its worth the wait! if it is ill be the happyet bloke this side of beetlejuice

BManx2000
September 24, 2003, 12:09 am
I have already sacrificed myself with a banana to spped Michal's completion of 1.1.6/1.2. Or something.

Element_101
September 24, 2003, 2:25 am
Yes at the end of the week so kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightCabbage
September 24, 2003, 11:45 am

cooz!

must this debate go on!?!? lol

fine, I shall end it now :)

Here, my friend, is the EXACT SOURCE CODE FROM http://www.soldat.prv.pl
(without the *s)

SOLDAT - home page

There you go, it's a fame

Now was that really worth arguing over roflmao ^_^

Donnie
September 24, 2003, 1:14 pm
looks like murder trail or something n a bunch of evidence. Cabbage where's the jury =)

NOT GUILTY!

Dragon88
September 24, 2003, 9:16 pm
I'll be jury. I know HTML.

Judgement...

www.soldat.prv.pl is up. Cabbage is NOT GUILTY

Cr4cK
September 24, 2003, 9:41 pm
umm... what murder?

NightCabbage
September 25, 2003, 2:02 am
yay! go the jury ^^ lol

Imma free Cabbage! lol

Kazuki
September 30, 2003, 12:51 am
lol, Cabbage. You understand about HTML, huh? How bout JavaScript? Confuse everyone with that...:P I can start with everything I know but that would mean suicide for every weak mind out there. Anyway, nice explanation. ;) Hmm....I'm making an -[S]- clan website. Taking a while since I have to make it all using HTML and JavaScript....too much damn work!

Dragon88
September 30, 2003, 1:31 am
I know javascript too.

NightCabbage
September 30, 2003, 3:59 am
Yuppers, here's a little list of web languages and stuff that I know:

HTML
CSS
Javascript
PHP
Flash
Actionscript

Kazuki
September 30, 2003, 4:16 am
Never heard of PHP...know all the rest though.

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 30, 2003, 5:07 am
lol serious you've never heard of php? it's used for messageboards as well as other things.

b00stA
September 30, 2003, 12:24 pm
PHP is a server-side (i.e. parsed by the server) language used on webservers.
Guestbooks, message boards, counters etc. can be done with it. It also supports MySQL databases etc. :)

NightCabbage
October 1, 2003, 5:18 am
Which is what my... current project is using ;)

PHP and mySQL