( search forums )
help me ~problem with dx
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
toare
September 9, 2003, 10:52 am
please help me
it's said "The D3D8.DLL file is linked to missing export GDI32.DLL:GdiEntry13. " when i run soldat, how can i fix it ?
thank you

toare
September 9, 2003, 12:21 pm
and i'm already install DX9.0b

NightCabbage
September 9, 2003, 12:55 pm
Hello toare.

The file "GDI32.DLL" is a file that comes with all versions of Windows, though it is different with each release.

What version of Windows are you running?

-EDIT-

Updated. Thanx for posting the DX version :)

toare
September 9, 2003, 4:14 pm
Hi NightCabbage
i use windowME
i still can't Solve the Problem T_T i try to install new driver of my VGAcard but it didn't WORK
T_T

NightCabbage
September 10, 2003, 9:59 am
It looks like the problem is with your "GDI32.DLL".

Either a program has modified it, or it may have been infected with a virus, etc.

Not good... given that it's a core Windows file...

toare
September 10, 2003, 11:53 am
ermm i think i gonna reinstall the windows

Silk
September 10, 2003, 2:41 pm
I doubt a virus, thats jumping a bit ahead. If its a core windows file, you could try running windows update ect. Try to find out what the file is assosiated with and update/uninstall it.

Njs523
September 14, 2003, 3:23 am
I need help and the problem is kind of related to mine. My soldat was working perfectly fine until I downloaded a more recent version of shockwave player today. Now when I try to run it, it gives me the error "the d3d8.dll file is linked to missing export DDRAW.DLL:UnlockCB." what the hell?!?! I really like soldat, and my computer was just in the repair shop for a week, do I hope I dont have to do anything to it. PLEASE HELP!!!! [:-weepn]

NightCabbage
September 14, 2003, 5:21 am
Try reinstalling DirectX 9.0b.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=141D5F9E-07C1-462A-BAEF-5EAB5C851CF5&displaylang=en