( search forums )
Your own weapon numbers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
CbbLe
September 9, 2003, 2:31 pm
I want to be able to change the order of the weapons in the weapons menu. For example I want to be able to put AUG as nr.9 and so on.
My problem is that I push the wrong button alot. I want nr.8 and I get nr.9...its really annoying running around with the damn minime :)

So I want to be able to change the order of the weapons. Then if I push the wrong button I can still get a weapon I like.

It's not that I have big thumbs...I guess I'm just in a hurry ;)

Tha Doggfather
September 9, 2003, 3:42 pm
yeah guess thats ok, but if you press the wrong number alot, try just clicking on the weapon (for now). its faster (for me) and i only get that damn minimi once on a 100 times or something =)

CbbLe
September 9, 2003, 5:35 pm
nah, my aiming is so bad..I would just press wrong =P

Outcast
September 9, 2003, 5:43 pm
choose the wep once and then just click somewhere on the screen next time you spawn and you have it

doffencom
September 9, 2003, 5:57 pm
Like you can chose what secondary to spawn with all the time... should be possible with other guns to since I only use ruger..

Haro1121
September 9, 2003, 8:46 pm
no no no no outcast i do that sometimes and sometimes it will give u a different wep it sucks so bad

Mr G
September 9, 2003, 9:17 pm
Haro, that happens because you click inside the weapon's box(by mistake of course)

Cbble, just do what outcast said, but dont do it as Haro does it ;)

anyways, it would be good that when you turn off the weapon's box(default TAB) it doesnt shows up the next time you respawn(getting by default the last weapon you picked) until you turn it on again

eyic
September 10, 2003, 4:23 am
hey i'd like this idea but i'd like it more if you could change what key u want for the weapons so instead of numbers u could choose letters, mabe this should be in the controls menu.... u get ta choose what key u want each weapon, :)

Social Poison
September 10, 2003, 4:28 am
Stop using the barret and you won't accidently select the minimi

*everyone starts throwing cans and fruit at SP for bringing up his hatred for the Barret in a completely unrelated thread*

NightCabbage
September 10, 2003, 9:19 am
I don't really think it's necessary, and also a lot of people refer to the weapons by their number. eg. "choose 8"

*throws a can of fruit at SP*
heh, just satisfy both requirements of throwing items ;)

?
September 10, 2003, 8:55 pm
*throws a cabbage at sp* =P BARRET ROXXORS

NightCabbage
September 11, 2003, 7:05 am
Ow that hurt. Use a potato next time =)