( search forums )
Soldat isnt working
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
omegaomriri
September 10, 2003, 6:01 pm
I download soldat and install it bat whan i try to load the game thare is a error :
something that cant load smoke6.bmp, i try to install it agen bat it isnt helping, and i try to download it agen too,

sorry about some mistacks , i dont write in english so wall [B)]

NightCabbage
September 11, 2003, 7:42 am
Try downloading this and putting it in your "C:\Soldat\Sparks-gfx\explosion" folder.

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] smoke6.bmp6.07 KB

omegaomriri
September 11, 2003, 4:53 pm
is not working [:(]

-EXCERPT FROM NEW THREAD-

I download soldat and install it bat whan i try to load the game thare is a error :
something that cant load smoke6.bmp, i try to install it agen bat it isnt helping, and i try to download it agen too,

sorry about some mistacks , i dont write in english so wall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i posted it agen becouse i whan i want to write a massage in the topic it say "NOT MODERTED!!" , or something like that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and whan i try to lanch old soldet something like that happend too :|

(Cleaned up double thread and "WTF IS NOT MODERATED!!?" posts :) - NightCabbage)

NightCabbage
September 12, 2003, 2:12 pm
ok, well first of all, that 'not moderated' thing:
Whenever you post a new topic, it is created and viewable to everyone.
However, when you create a new post in an existing thread, it will not show up for anyone except you and the moderators.
This is necessary measure.
A moderator (usually me) can moderate the posts, and then they will be viewable to everyone.

Now back to the problem at hand.

Can you explain "and whan i try to lanch old soldet something like that happend too"

Which versions are you using?

Do you mean that Soldat used to do that when you were using an older version (before the new version was released)?

omegaomriri
September 12, 2003, 3:11 pm
I insall the newer version and whan i try to lanch it I get a error
"error loading texture: C:\Soldat\SPARKS-GFX\EXPLOSION\SMOKE6.BMP"
Than I download it agen , bat the same error, i try to chance things in soldat setup and it dont help, than i uninstall the game and install the old soldat (105B, or something like that, it gat forom in hare)
and i whan i lanch it i get smilier error (that soldat cant load some textures)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for any mistakes in English [B)]

CbbLe
September 12, 2003, 3:48 pm
try download Soldat from a different location. The one you downloaded from maybe contained a Soldat with flaws.

omegaomriri
September 13, 2003, 9:04 am
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe
try download Soldat from a different location. The one you downloaded from maybe contained a Soldat with flaws.

I try it...