( search forums )
thats mean
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
mr_bob
September 10, 2003, 11:46 pm
not allowing member into the beta test stuff just letting them see that youll are talking about how rude

j/k

Joy Division
September 10, 2003, 11:56 pm
Be happy they actually test this version :)

And why is it rude ? It's logic that not all of us can test a beta. Come on, it's only testing a beta, at least you (and me) will be surprised when the official version comes out =)

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 11, 2003, 12:35 am
Yay at least we know its coming out real soon as they are testing it and just polishing off some bugs HARRR ^_^

?
September 11, 2003, 12:35 am
o my gosh i wanna test it sooooooooooo bad,michal let me test next versoin PLEASE, and yeah it does suck that we can't see it =/

xXShavoXx
September 11, 2003, 5:33 am
It's best to keep the beta testing population down to a minimum. To many people = lots of repeated bugs = more confusion for Michal. Not to mention some people here can hardly handle the responsibilty...

Tha Doggfather
September 11, 2003, 6:41 am
emo, i know youre one of the beta testers, can you tell us the other names?

eyic
September 11, 2003, 10:46 am
wait wait wait, how come we cant go in there, and only some people can, are cabbage, tfs and emo beta testers now? (confused) and when did this happen :|

sorry if i missed anything, but can somone pelase explain, and if the pass was given out if it was supposed to then give me or somthign lol (ah [:-censored] im confused)

NightCabbage
September 11, 2003, 11:49 am
ok, well there are only a few beta testers.
Each beta tester is given the password to enter the beta forum.
Non-beta members cannot enter.

That's about it really lol :)

Tha Doggfather
September 11, 2003, 4:04 pm
yes i was that far, but who are the beta testers?!

BMF
September 11, 2003, 4:26 pm
i used to be a beta tester a LONG time ago, before i quit SOldat for a while. It helps if you donate money, and write Michal a comprehensive letter why you want to become a tester.

Meandor
September 11, 2003, 6:30 pm
i was a beta tester before you Bmf =P
anyway i dun think it's like in the old semi-public beta. It's only with invitation or something by admin/mods or Michal would have specified it on the news (but maybe i'm wrong)

M
September 11, 2003, 8:19 pm
I WANNE BE A BETA TESTORZ.

eyic
September 11, 2003, 11:34 pm
aw man so who exactly are the beta testers?
*cries* i feel so unused :P

?
September 12, 2003, 12:00 am
i beta tested a game once=P i wish i could test another cause its just neat =)

BMF
September 12, 2003, 4:05 am
Meandor i am sure you were the first beta tester period

fabmanx
September 12, 2003, 5:31 am
all i can say is 1.1.6 is gunna be good (wink wink)

NightCabbage
September 12, 2003, 10:29 am
Yeah, I especially love that new thing where you can transform into a tank or a jet.

But that new gun, you know, the nuclear bomb, it's a bit overpowered I reckon. But I can still take it on with my UFO launcher =D

lol (wink wink my ass hahhahahaa)

Outcast
September 12, 2003, 10:53 am
I KNOW ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cabbage your so right, that nuke is so damn too strong, but the UFO launcher ownz it since it's got twice the range.
But the jet sux its too fast, you just go BAM into a wall....but the tank...slow and reliable...YEA BABY!!!!!! and not to mention the special hover board which make you go faster.....OWNAGEEE

GestapO
September 12, 2003, 11:02 am
Nothing so pathetic as an aussie using sarcasm.
Go farm, peasant. Cultivate your land.

( What's an inhabitant of Slovenia called ? )

Optik
September 12, 2003, 11:48 am
c'mon someone leak the beta :P lol yeah you could post at least whats coming up, you're just too selfish michal :( heh

NightCabbage
September 12, 2003, 1:35 pm
bawwwwwwk bawk bawk bawk! =D

sauron_the_deceiver
September 12, 2003, 8:46 pm
Rofl, I might apply for beta testing. But then, I'd proabably get turned down, so I might not :S