( search forums )
Weapon idea: 2x Uzi
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
CbbLe
September 12, 2003, 10:05 pm
It would be cool to have a double uzi as weapon.
This one would have lower range than the mp5 but take more damage. It should be a real close-combat weapon in other words. Just think about the gangsta style with having one uzi in each hand..can it be much cooler? [8D]

qazwertred
September 12, 2003, 10:44 pm
Its maybe a good replacement 4 the mp5 or aug... Fast fire rate, like 2 mp5. Bullets do same dmg as mp5 bullets. More spreading. Almost as long range as the mp5.
I dont know is this has been posted before or should be move 2 the "weapons idea" thred but its a good idea anyway.

Hitman
September 12, 2003, 11:01 pm
Sounds pretty cool, I am kinda for it

-Phil-
September 12, 2003, 11:25 pm
Nooo! It's an okay idea, and would maybe bring back some automatic use, but don't replace the mp5 or AUG! Those are my weps!

!~Phil

JayBDey
September 12, 2003, 11:35 pm
Make it a secondary, have it spray ALL over the place to counter act its large mag and fast ROF. Also, limit the range to about the same as the Pistol.

eyic
September 12, 2003, 11:44 pm
dont CHANGE the mp5 its the weapon i favor, just make it as a secondary but a [:-censored] ass secondary, i'd use it :)

Mr G
September 13, 2003, 12:05 am
if this replace the minigun, then it is a good idea :)

RDrull
September 13, 2003, 1:24 am
i like the idia

Hostile_Marine
September 13, 2003, 9:16 am
Yeah.. replace the Minigun.. It would be a cool rush weapon..[;)]

qazwertred
September 13, 2003, 10:06 am
It won't replace the minigun (Michal said that in another thread). Its 2 powerfull 2 be a secondary weapon. It could maybe replace weapon 9 (dont remember name).

Social Poison
September 13, 2003, 10:34 am
Minimi, and I doubt that too.

Tha Doggfather
September 13, 2003, 11:05 am
yeah imagine how cool it would be, diving from that high place in Kampf to the blue flag, emptying your uzis on those helpless suckers... droooool. replace the minimi with it!

muzzmastah
September 13, 2003, 1:35 pm
hmmmmmm... i dont know about it replacin the minimi - it can actually be okay if you use it right - maybe it would replace the barret :P
j/k
I sorta think that this could bring back another "chainsaw revolution" - ppl all get pissed cuz some mofo perforated their bodies with 9mm bullets as soon as they spawned. DO YOU KNOW HOW DEADLY THIS WOULD BE IN CLOSE COMBAT? TOO DEADLY! unless there really inaccurate like in Max Payne...

CbbLe
September 13, 2003, 3:36 pm
dont replace any weapon?

BManx2000
September 13, 2003, 3:52 pm
If it was a secondary, it should probably only be one uzi.

Tha Doggfather
September 13, 2003, 4:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by muzzmastah
hmmmmmm... i dont know about it replacin the minimi - it can actually be okay if you use it right - maybe it would replace the barret :P
j/k
I sorta think that this could bring back another "chainsaw revolution" - ppl all get pissed cuz some mofo perforated their bodies with 9mm bullets as soon as they spawned. DO YOU KNOW HOW DEADLY THIS WOULD BE IN CLOSE COMBAT? TOO DEADLY! unless there really inaccurate like in Max Payne...

it all depends how deadly you make em, if theyd be inaccurate and low powered, it could work out. maybe make an extra slot for it, so it doesnt have to replace any existing weapon.

wormdundee
September 13, 2003, 4:18 pm
yeh i mean...but how would you select it...you cant use letters because theres no way of knowing which letters peopel are using for controlling their guy, so you would have to use..say = and - and ` and stuff like that

TIR_Blade
September 13, 2003, 4:21 pm
ehh i don't even use the numbers. But is there a 0 weapon? if there is then make it like - and = ya it would work

SpecialK
September 13, 2003, 4:32 pm
What if you handle both uzi's and need to throw a grenade ?

Anyone thinked about that ?

So only 1 uzi could be added, and that's useless.

--Edited--

I was wrong, it worked with those damn eagles. So, Yes Uzi's could be added.

TIR_Blade
September 13, 2003, 4:54 pm
lol u contradicted urself :P

CbbLe
September 13, 2003, 4:56 pm
ahahahah, I were thinking of having it on nr.11 =) When I think abit closer that is a kinda bad idea =D

anyway...it cant be hard to solve. Just add two weapon menus on 2 buttons..then if u press that typical button and then a number it works...then we can also add 9 more weapons =)

TIR_Blade
September 13, 2003, 5:10 pm
wow ur thinking big. I don't think there's need for double the weapons we have already but a few more wouldn't hurt..

BeTeL
September 13, 2003, 10:44 pm
what about starting with one uzi and pick up a second when u get one? or get second uzi by second weapon choice?

CbbLe
September 13, 2003, 10:56 pm
twoooooooo uzi:s...taht's the cool part =)

sauron_the_deceiver
September 13, 2003, 11:48 pm
Developing on BeTeLs suggestion, what if we suggested the addition of ONE Uzi in the game, then a function where you can pick up another of that gun to use double! Imagine blazing into the enemy base with double MP5 *drool*. Obviously this would only work for the MP5, SOCOM and M79 (oh come on...terminator style). Maybe the Desert Eagles could be switched to just one?

I also say something I've suggested a few times. It would be better to have about 15 - 20 weapons, of which the server chooses up to 10 to use in the game. This would allow the inclusion of an Uzi, and some of the more popular guns suggested.Come to think of it, I'm gonna make a seperate topic for this.

sqweek
September 14, 2003, 8:22 am
wormdundee wrote:
quote:you cant use letters because theres no way of knowing which letters peopel are using for controlling their guy

That wouldn't matter since you can't move until you've chosen your weapon. And if you don't want to accidently switch to the weapons you can turn the weapon console off.