( search forums )
Tanks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Hostile_Marine
September 13, 2003, 9:09 am
Hey.. got an idea.. wad abt putting tanks which can be controled and moved.. that'l be cool[:D]

Hiroshto
September 13, 2003, 9:23 am
just what we need, a mobile turret to blow the crap outta everything & ruin the concept. this was already suggested, but harmless transport vehicles like a Jeep or Chopper would be nice, which aren't equiped with weaponry & can only kill ppl by running over them would not be bad...

Tha Doggfather
September 13, 2003, 11:09 am
OMG!!!!!!!111 what a great idea!!!! how come we never thought of this???????? ¬_¬

Dark_Noddy
September 13, 2003, 12:15 pm
LOL @ doggy.. I guess We soon will be wanting Missile Silos with Nukes or somthing :D

Deleted User
September 13, 2003, 3:01 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh other post now, tanks, jeeps, its vehicles... doesnt work!!!

?
September 13, 2003, 5:39 pm
hey what about stealth bombers that would rock...

Mr G
September 13, 2003, 6:24 pm
i wont flame, i wont flame!!! i promise [V]

TIR_Blade
September 13, 2003, 6:47 pm
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IM SORRY I CAN't HELP IT...........................................
SEARCH THE GOD DAM FORUM U STUPID IDIOT!!! SEARCH FOR A VEHICLE THREAD THEN COME BACK HERE!!!!

man that felt good

Hercule Poirot
September 13, 2003, 6:47 pm
NO!

ometeotl
September 13, 2003, 7:46 pm
Ok, bottom line is this, if vhicles were to be introduced to the game, mike would have to re-write the whole engine for the god damn game!!! unless someone is whiling to do that, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 13, 2003, 8:21 pm
ROFL @ ^ guy above me first post and it's a flame haha

wormdundee
September 13, 2003, 8:31 pm
hey, its a good way to enter the forums, hiya ometeotl, and good on you!

Dark_Noddy
September 13, 2003, 9:15 pm
I Got THIS GREAT IDEA !! Listen:
What Bout Battle mechs ? I mean HUGE 1s !! Like 10000 Feet Tall ! With Laser Canons !! OH MAN !
That WOULD be Awsom.. I think It should be a deploable Secondary.. Invounrable !! What U all think ?

BeTeL
September 13, 2003, 10:30 pm
two words...

THIS SUCKS

Deleted User
September 13, 2003, 10:43 pm
arrrrrrrrrgggggggg, now its, Soldat Mechs >p, what the [:-censored] is that? its a not the future... why you dont do the MOD MECH???
if want play mechs, play the MechWarrior 4 :P~
vehicles, laserr, mechs and so... doesn work
everbody have the head problem :/

NuZZ
September 14, 2003, 12:28 am
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is 1 big resoloution post, im 800x600 :O! Anyway...
DELET THIS POST MODERATORS, ITS JUST A PLACE FOR STAR HUNTING, VEHICLES CANNOT WORK, I THINK THEY CAN BUT MICHAL DOES NOT, SO GET OVER IT ALL PLZ!

eyic
September 14, 2003, 12:37 am
ffs im gettign sick of these kidns fo topics, nearly every forum n00b jumps into the forum and starts his first topic, and i wonder what its about..
VECHILES FFS, can we fregin get rid of these stupid ideas!

Omorpheus Hunter
September 14, 2003, 12:42 am
Well maybe Tanks and planes would be good... but not with Soldiers, like a different game or mode maybe... But the transport idea is great. But only in INF, maybe something like that ski thing that transports people to the mountains or... small boats to transport people across large bodies of water in a INF map. It would be fun for both sides. The blue (defenders) would be shooting them with every single weapon they have, while the Red (attackers) are crapping their pants hoping this transport thing won't explode and kill them all. Sortof like Normandly...

NuZZ
September 14, 2003, 12:52 am
AWWWWWW SHUDDUP OMORPHEUS! PLZ! Did you not hear me say " MICHAL DOES NOT, SO GET OVER IT ALL PLZ! "
HUH! And by the way, michal is the game creator.

that fuking sniper
September 14, 2003, 2:54 am
>>Will there ever be a mode with vehicles ? They wont fit in the normal
deathmatch oder ctf type, but perhaps in a new mode.
Vehicles would be cool. But I think it should be another game not another mode.<<

Thats from the interview with Michal, so, time to face it kids, there will be no vehicles, no matter how much you suggest it, face it it doesnt fit the game and nor does the maker think so.

CardBoardWarrior
September 14, 2003, 3:04 am
well it all seems pretty cool i skimmed through it quickley tho. o and hitman, the planes that take off vertically are harriers.

Aquarius
September 14, 2003, 5:52 am
HEY, what about a spaceships!!! One spaceship can take all 32 players, it flies above the map, has laser cannons, and a nuclear bomb! The nuclear bomb would destroy all level and restart all 32 computers!!! What do you think about this??? I think this idea is cool [;)]

Hostile_Marine
September 14, 2003, 10:41 am
Like we have the M72 law... barret.. those anti-tank weapons.. why dont we add a sort of a mobile gattling cannon but just tanks shells with reload time and not bullets..[;)]

Texas Ranger
September 15, 2003, 2:56 am
Ok they work work in 3d games.... but not in 2d cause u can just sit there and block
everyone that wants to pass