( search forums )
Connection problem
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
xentix
September 13, 2003, 2:31 pm
When I'm connected to a soldat server, I can't move or shoot and I see in red letters at the left top of my screen: Connection problem, and it keeps repeating that message.

What is the problem? Have I configured anything wrong (can't imagine that but ok...)?

BManx2000
September 13, 2003, 3:30 pm
Basically, the connection problem happens when you get hardcore lag, or if your internet connection craps out spontaneously (well, it happens for me occaisonally). There's not much you can do about it but find a better server. Does this problem happen occaisionally, or all the time?

Orliha
October 1, 2003, 6:27 pm
i have so problem. I can connect to many servers and ping is low (for example 15)
When i login to the game i stay and cant shoot etc. So problem whith all servers.

cooz
October 2, 2003, 12:55 am
it is frequent problem on linux dedicated servers, after a crash of it u can still join it but u have connection problem, michal said that he'll fix it in v1.2!

cooz.

OmniKill
October 2, 2003, 3:29 am
Yeah cooz is accurate. It just means that Somewhere along the line, a connection was screwed up and sometimes the problem comes and goes away even whil you are playing.