Heavyer weapon slower movement
Lighter weapon faster movement

like if barret would weight much he would not be good at attacking
but instead mp5 would bring good attack power [:D]

Howd you like it?

*sorry about my english-

Dark_Noddy
September 13, 2003, 3:27 pm
Complication Soldat Will [:-censored] up the Gamplay IMO... Soldat is A basic Kill and enjoy game :D I like it that way.. BUT if the Realistic is getting Split up, Wich I mean it should get.. This would be a fine Xtra Option !

Hitman
September 13, 2003, 3:43 pm
Yeah I suppose so in realistic mode. But think about it, if the Barret would weigh alot it would
mean that the person with it could not fly/run around as well, then that would just increase Noobs camping. It would also give them an excuse to camp because the weapon is to heavy!

BHedL
September 13, 2003, 9:17 pm
This is a good idea, but it would be very hard to actually make it work and be all balanced and stuff.

LiL_FuKa
September 13, 2003, 9:23 pm
Well I think that the barret should only be used for camping, cos it's not fair to use it like a rifle. So good idea blaster that might actually reduce barret users.

bLaStEr
September 13, 2003, 10:04 pm
quote:Yeah I suppose so in realistic mode
Yes I agree with that [:D]

The Realistic mode is not used very often & is not so fun to play like normal mode anyhow[xx(]

RDrull
September 14, 2003, 2:43 am
I dont want to be slow whit a big weapon.[8D]

SILENT
September 14, 2003, 3:08 am
I agree there should be weight carrying a barret, or a minigun...

JayBDey
September 14, 2003, 4:13 am
No one cares about campers. People prefer it to being killed by a someone assaulting with the Barret. I would love to see more camping. I don?t understand what the big deal is.

Haro1121
September 14, 2003, 4:37 am
quote:Originally posted by JayBDey
No one cares about campers. People prefer it to being killed by a someone assaulting with the Barret. I would love to see more camping. I don?t understand what the big deal is.

True dat, ya this idea might work with realistic
[:-devil]realistic weapons hurt[:-devil]