( search forums )
Gun loaded on Spawn
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
IRRiTANT
September 13, 2003, 9:16 pm
This is just a minor change really. I've noticed that when you spawn you gun isn't loaded, this allows for spawn killers/campers to make easy kills. I think that this should be changed so that your gun is already loaded when you spawn. e.g. if you spawn with the M79 it is 3 seconds before you can make your fist shot this 3 seconds makes you easy pray! ! !

Just my thought on the issue.

LiL_FuKa
September 13, 2003, 9:18 pm
That's a really great idea, I completely agree, oh by the way I love your map "Amazon" Very nice. [;)]

sauron_the_deceiver
September 14, 2003, 12:12 am
But this would also make a harsh defence. I rely on Barrets not being cocked when I'm clearing off with the flag.

qazwertred
September 14, 2003, 12:23 am
Barrets are loaded when u spawn but its but not ready 2 shoot. M79 should bee loaded when u spawn.

NuZZ
September 14, 2003, 12:36 am
Same but really, what if some1 was clearing off with the flag and you just spawned!!! AHH! It happens... And i hate it, maybe all guns should be reloaded at start anyway

?
September 14, 2003, 12:39 am
no guns should be loaded right when you respawn

NightCabbage
September 14, 2003, 6:14 am
No, it's fine as it is.

The only problem is that some people are lame and like to spawn kill.

that fuking sniper
September 14, 2003, 6:33 am
No gun with a 1-shot-kill trait should be able to shoot right away, it would make attacking tedious, its already possible with a law, for example I snipe someone in an assault, he respawns with a law, while my shot isnt loaded yet, and I die, that isnt very fair.

And imagine snipers, which compose 80%-90% of current Soldat players, assault a team of snipers, they respawn with guns loaded and ready, your dead... not very fun, nor balanced. You cant fire right away for a reason, a really good one.

Camping_Carl
September 14, 2003, 7:19 am
i think hes right i would like spawn with loaded barret i mean.. the minigun is already loaded wtf is up with that? you could just use all your minigun bullets then /kill and you would have a another full clip

palloco
September 14, 2003, 9:18 am
It is fine as it is, spawnkillers do not survive too much.