( search forums )
Swimming in water
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Hostile_Marine
September 14, 2003, 10:51 am
i dont know whether this had been mentioned b4.. but if it has i would like to bring it up again.. wad abt water and swimmin? and oxygen suplies? and like blood spreads in water.. mabe the blood thing is a bit off for now.. but water and swimmin? That'l be wicked...

sauron_the_deceiver
September 14, 2003, 11:44 am
It has been suggested before - and everytime loads of members come in with various pros and cons and it becomes ANOTHER flame topic...I'm sure Michal has seen this suggestion before and he'll know why it will/wont work, so there is no need to have this topic at all.

b00stA
September 14, 2003, 1:32 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=7219
Have a look at that.

SuperKill
September 14, 2003, 1:45 pm
why do you want water anyway..nobody likes it in any other game..it just makes you go slow and stuff..

ClanKwH
September 14, 2003, 2:47 pm
Argh because its cool! this is not just a lame frag game like Quake 3 ITS [:-censored]ING Coool Battlefield!!! :D dont be so negative about all the cool stuff

Cr4cK
September 14, 2003, 3:02 pm
ey look at all good games like tribes(1,2,3), battlefield, other good game they have water!and everybody likez it!

NuZZ
September 14, 2003, 3:49 pm
Nah water rocks, don't dis it ay, i mak water on my maps with trans scenery, it looks pretty damn good 2!

sauron_the_deceiver
September 14, 2003, 5:10 pm
Oh kay, this is the first time I've heard anyone refer to Soldat as not being a frag game...

NuZZ
September 15, 2003, 7:16 am
Yes correct, this is like Unreal Tourn, and we leave it like that!(Unreal Tourn has water lol)