US
DK
SH
DoD
-MN-
FURY
[TRA]

Total: 56 clans

More clans are signing up each day and I'll try to update this list often. But for this season we have more clans than any previous season, and it will turn out great.

CbbLe
September 14, 2003, 11:07 pm
"Looks like a good turnout for season 2. It should prove to be even more exciting then the first season!"

...yeah right :PPP *pwnage on its way*

Outcast
September 21, 2003, 11:32 am
Ill [:-censored] the toungue in your mouth one day :P

Frosty
September 21, 2003, 7:50 pm
GOOD LORD THIS LOOKS FUN!

I wish I had enough time to get a team and be involved in this, but *alas* I'm not.

Pono
December 20, 2003, 9:38 pm
heh i remeber one dude from {GA} wanted to recruit me....

Lil_Fuka asked me...but he left i guess and went to |LNL|

Tha Doggfather
December 31, 2003, 6:55 pm
too bad about the stupid rules, basically if you want to be in the play offs, youd have to fight a couple of matches vs easy clans. the tournament doesnt give a good representation for the best clan(s). every clan should play versus all of the rest in order to get a good view on what the best clans are.

R
December 31, 2003, 8:02 pm
yeah...but playing EVERY other clan would take over 1 year, and even with the way it is now its been going on way too long.

TIR_Blade
January 1, 2004, 5:42 pm
Ya jesus, nobody's even played a frigen playoff match have they? were waiting to face winner of SV or ESC

Bugs Revenge
January 1, 2004, 6:50 pm
well, Zebra has rebuilt and i dont know if they wanna be on the tournoment
MD rebuilt 2 and now they r under Redevil

CardBoardWarrior
January 1, 2004, 7:30 pm
Hey can you change the info for Team Pheonix, the tag is now always .phx, members are Mikeshinoda, Vernonjr, me, BMF, Madboy, Snowden, Optik, Kazuki, Marbire, and put Jad up there too because I think hes back in. Some contact info: MSN's- vernonjr88@aol.com (Vernonjr), dcx@cox.net (CardBoardWarrior), and supercoop515@hotmail.com (MikeShinoda).

R
January 1, 2004, 9:12 pm
no...cause this list is extremely outdated and just put up your new info when you sign up for season 3.

Tha Doggfather
January 2, 2004, 10:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by R
yeah...but playing EVERY other clan would take over 1 year, and even with the way it is now its been going on way too long.

well then stick to the original idea of pools (groups) of clans. not randomly picked but in order of skill and location of players.

AL3X1C0N
January 8, 2004, 12:21 pm
dude i want to join a friggin clan man
i want to enter tournaments :) im gonna go on soldat now and try to arange one :)

Lurking Dark
January 12, 2004, 10:01 am
man.. I would love to join up, but I don't know if Your Boss can recruit and organize enough people for TRT :(

R
January 12, 2004, 11:46 pm
well right now, sctfl 2 is basically dead and not gunna happen. If any clans want to sign up fro SCTFL Version 3, even bigger and better, go to [URL] and click on the sctfl link on the left bar.

Cold Fusion
February 9, 2004, 10:33 am
Might want to replace this list with the new one from SCTFL 3. =)

Marbire
February 17, 2004, 7:41 pm
Yeah..... I'm wondering why this is even here still....

R
February 18, 2004, 4:18 am
i'll update it with season 3

UPDATE: i put in the clan list that enjoy has posted on the forums for sctfl, not sure if that is updated enough but i'll check it later.

Marbire
February 18, 2004, 6:14 am
Yeah, I think theres morelike 80 clans signed up lol

nice work R

R
February 18, 2004, 2:13 pm
yea i know, i'll update it later

KnOt
September 3, 2004, 11:46 pm
..wtf.. why is this topic active on my screen? Last post was in bloody Febuary

Melba
September 4, 2004, 12:17 am
last edit was today... or yesterday :S

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 10:48 am
I unstickied the topic. Now I'm gonna lock it, I hoped people would leave it.