( search forums )
PEOPLE WHO MOAN ABOUT CAMPERS
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Nebby
September 15, 2003, 11:15 pm
OK, i've just been in dna.

it's getting to the point now, where people can't even deffend base without being called a 'camper'

the only time i 'camp' is IN MY OWN F*CKING BASE. it;s not camping, it;s deffending.

the only people who moan about camping, are people who aren't good enough to deal with them. i don't camp myself (except when i'm deffending) but i can easy take out a camper. camping, in my eyes, is a valid tactic. it's been in multiplayer games since the beginning, it's always going to be in games, there';s no changing that.

and the moaner that just pissed me off is fury - remedy.
here's a hint man; SPEND MORE TIME LEARNING TO DEAL WITH THEM, AND LESS TIME MOANING, OK?

Frosty
September 15, 2003, 11:17 pm
Does it really bother you that much?

BMF
September 15, 2003, 11:21 pm
i just want to say that i can easily take out 3-4 campers. Without breaking a sweat

eyic
September 16, 2003, 7:37 am
it is really easy to take otu campers actually, i actually do appreciate it when peopel r campign coz it gives me easy kills, BUT i hate it when peopel camp with the barret, ok imagine this..

1) im Holding a mp5
2) im storming the enemy base and shooting at an enemy camper with a barret
3) the enemy points at me while im shootign all igot on him
4) boom! im dead he gets me with one shot...

I dont know abotu everyoen else but i hate that...

SERIAL KILLeR
September 16, 2003, 9:12 am
Yesteday in dna a whole team was camping in kampf.
And that sucked.
4 barrets and a m79.
they were even, camping next to the flag with a barret.
ready to shoot when u got the flag.

Avskum
September 16, 2003, 9:19 am
If you can take out 3-4 campers "without breaking a sweat", find a better server

If you fight against people who know how to prone, point and click, u got problems..
if theres 4 of them

Anyway camping is lame, theres no skill in that
In clanwars yeah its OK, public games NOOO.
Thats how i think Soldat should be played

that fuking sniper
September 16, 2003, 9:35 am
Well it depends, I dont mind people proning and not moving in their own base, but I friggin hate it when they do that in the middle of the map or next to my base...

Chakra
September 16, 2003, 9:38 am
Yeah...theres a limit to the 'lameness' of camping. Not quite sure where it lays though... Sitting next to the flag in kampf is a bit boring and in my opinion lame (god I hate using that word), but at the same time some kind of defence does often help your side win.

I suppose it falls at the line between people who prefer an equal challenge, reliable teamplay and general multiplayer fun, and those who just really want to win and rack up the points and go to whatever measures to do so.

LiL_FuKa
September 16, 2003, 10:18 am
If there's more than 1 camper it gets annoying. Think of it this way however, someone has to stay and defend, It's just strategy. I attack all the time in dnagames and never use the barret, but In clan wars and stuff I have to camp at base with the Barret. Although it gets boring, and people hate it, your team really benefits from it.

slipZen
September 16, 2003, 10:22 am
Im a Barret Camper and im proud, there is nothing more satisfying then hearing "Where the hell did that shoot come from?!"

Avskum
September 16, 2003, 10:37 am
quote:Originally posted by slipZen
Im a Barret Camper and im proud, there is nothing more satisfying then hearing "Where the hell did that shoot come from?!"

you too will grow up to be a real man someday, but for now, as a newcomer, sure, camp!
hump the ground yeah

ReDevil
September 16, 2003, 11:37 am
camping is very lame i think, and u can camp only with barret, and its right that in ctf camping=defending, but that when u r in your base.

SuperKill
September 16, 2003, 11:58 am
nah you can camp with the ruger but thats alittle random so ... ;S
umm..camping is not defending at base, its if you prone in the middle of the map or hide in some good wide ranged spot and starts waiting for people then snipe them... thats kinda lame cuz all you do is not moving and its boring.

Meandor
September 16, 2003, 12:01 pm
Camping is fine for base defense only, not in other places. What isn't fair is hiding - which is different than camping - and waiting for someone to get near you/the flag, getting a sure kill. That requires even less skills than camping (in "normal" camping at least you need to avoid nades in prone position, which is pretty hard), and really gives no chanche to the opponent (you can't throw a nade at every possible "invisible" position). What i mean is that there sholdn't be the ability to be fully hidden (such as the tents in viet), as hiding is imo the lamest and most unfair thing to do

CbbLe
September 16, 2003, 12:09 pm
w0000..I so agree with you Nebby boy...slap those moaning bitches! =)

Dark_Noddy
September 16, 2003, 2:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by slipZen

hehe.. I was 1ce Like U.. (Not Proud.. Bout it tho..) But When I was on Tryout with DotC... hehe.. I Camped And Did my best.. Wolf Basicly Raped me ! I lost bad.. I gto SO [:-censored]ING MAD !! I put On Frickin Dimmu Borgir and That kinda Music. Rejoined.. And owned tha house With my M79 (Not Barret Camping Witch I lost with) L8a I Confessed to Wolf That I was Mc Pimp.. He didnt belive me.. Anyway.. The Point is: Camping Wont Make U win.. Not Vs Good players..

Back To Topic: In CTF Camping Within The Bounds of Ur Base is ok as long as its part of a strategy.. IMO at least.. In DM Etc Campers = [:-censored] :D

DeafBox
September 16, 2003, 3:16 pm
I dont care if people camp as long as they dont claim to be any good. I agree with Dark Noddy, nothing like owning ppl with heavy music turned up way loud. \m/

Chakra
September 16, 2003, 3:31 pm
I personally find acid jazz helps me kill more....

*leads the topic into obscurity*

Oh...and, final thought...camping, like (almost) everything in life, is ok in moderation.

Mr G
September 16, 2003, 5:10 pm
i hate myself when someone is camping and i miss on them
"omg, he was not moving!!! im a noooob [:(!]"

oh well, $h¡t happens, you cant just hit'em all right?

blan
September 16, 2003, 5:36 pm
camping is lame and requires cero skill. Defending is a poor excuse for camping. There are plenty of good defenders out there that do not use barret camping as their tactic. Chakra (ruger), iL'Nadj(ak) & SBaL (spas) come to mind.
I will always complain about campers, it has always existed in multiplayer games and will always be there, no doubt about that. But there will always be guys like me to bitch at it, there's no changing that either.

My suggestion to all the campers out there would be to: spend less time camping and more time learning how to defend other ways.

Which do you find more impressive, the guy that kills you from far away while you innocently stroll to their base. Or the guy that outguns you while you are both shooting at each other?

Cr4cK
September 16, 2003, 6:16 pm
OK!
To: All campers and defenders out there

wormdundee
September 16, 2003, 6:41 pm
i just wanna know why noone ever thinks of me as the best ruger user...do i not play enough or something? seriously, i have never met anyone who could beat me with a ruger...and imagine this, this guy said the ruger was a noob weapon, yeh well i killed him and that shut him up

BMF
September 16, 2003, 7:10 pm
For the dim ones who did not sense sarcasm in my post - there was sarcasm

No, i do not think camping your base is bad or skill less. Its the same shooting just sitting down. And i hate people that hide in the bushes, cuz it is map abuse IMHO

?
September 16, 2003, 11:27 pm
yeah i ran into fury remedy, also guy named flab they both complained about me camping on kamp, but i was teh only defender at my base.. its not like i was using there sg on them =/(i owned him with m79 on teh next 2 maps =p) anyway its ok to shoot 1 or 2 times with barret in the middle of map i think, and defending is fine =)

BManx2000
September 16, 2003, 11:45 pm
To blan: I camp with the barret (and I'm sure other people do, too) because it is the most effective tactic for defending the base. That way you get 2 tries to kill the incoming person: once with the barret, and once with the socom. It also allows you to see the enemy in advance and prepare. You can call this a cheap tactic if you want, I call it a logical one.

To BMF: If the bushes aren't there to hide behind, then WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THEY FOR? If they were just for scenery, surely michal would have made made the soldiers appear in front of them?

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 17, 2003, 1:18 am
Agrees with ^ Yep that's exactly what bushes used for besides if you can't see em in the bush well too bad as long as ur not in the same bush for more than half of the game.

BMF
September 17, 2003, 1:27 am
Bush hiding is what separates camping from sniping in my opinion. When you snipe, you sit out there in the open and make your shots like you mean it. When you camp, you hide in the bushes like a little whore (named Kamikaze Ninja) and shoot from there.

Sniping is sitting down and waiting for the enemy to open up. Camping is hiding in the bushes like a n00b. Again IMHO

BManx2000
September 17, 2003, 2:11 am
Well, either deal with the fact that bushes are used for camping, or find a better argument that "bushes are are for n00bs".

BMF
September 17, 2003, 2:46 am
Hiding in the bushes is a cheap trick. It is a cheap way to exploit the weapon. People who do that, give the barret a bad name. Its like spawn camping (that i am guilty of).
It is up to you, BManx. But i dont do it, and i advise you not to do it either.

Hiding in the bushes is the most annoying form of camping. Which i am sure, BManx, you hate

blan
September 17, 2003, 3:32 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000
To blan: I camp with the barret (and I'm sure other people do, too) because it is the most effective tactic for defending the base. That way you get 2 tries to kill the incoming person: once with the barret, and once with the socom. It also allows you to see the enemy in advance and prepare. You can call this a cheap tactic if you want, I call it a logical one.
Its skill-less, that my point.
It is not the same as not camping because you only have to point and click, you dont even have to use the keyboard, ffs. And the opponent doesnt even see you.

BMF: How is hiding behind a bush different from camping in a proned position? When you hide behind a bush, the enemy cant see you. When you camp, the enemy cant see you either because you have a scope.

You give me 2 n00bs. I put one of them defending the base while camping away with the barret. I'll put the other one to defend (camping, or not) with any other gun. Its pretty much guaranteed that the one with the barret will do better. Why? Because it requires NO s k i l l.

'nuff said. Im not trying to convince you guys, Im just trying to get my point across. Besides, I play for fun and sitting there only moving my mouse waiting for some clueless player to walk into my sights is not fun anymore. Maybe it was fun before, maybe its fun once in a while for a short time, but not permanently. I prefer to drill them with another gun.
Besides, every other gun is a lot harder to use.

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 17, 2003, 3:41 am
Uhh bmf have u ever seen me camp in bushes for more than 5 secs? How many times have i played you? Once or Twice? IDK what ur problem is with the name alling and all but whatever...

Camping_Carl
September 17, 2003, 3:56 am
this topic hurts me. makes me sad.

But i am the ultimate camper and yes i do rule :D lmao
campers arnt that bad to kill i mean i camp for a little then move because if your in one place for along time you will get found out easy!

BMF
September 17, 2003, 3:57 am
"BMF: How is hiding behind a bush different from camping in a proned position? When you hide behind a bush, the enemy cant see you. When you camp, the enemy cant see you either because you have a scope."

I hate hiding in the bush, i think its n00bish behavior, but thats my opinion

"You give me 2 n00bs. I put one of them defending the base while camping away with the barret. I'll put the other one to defend (camping, or not) with any other gun. Its pretty much guaranteed that the one with the barret will do better. Why? Because it requires NO s k i l l."

Did that ever occur to you, that if you give one of them Chain Saw, and the other one you give Soccom, the one with the soccom will win. Not because Soccom "requires no skill", but because Soccom is BETTER than chainsaw.
Barret is BETTER than any other weapon. It requires the same skill to master, it is just BETTER. Is that so hard to understand??

Element_101
September 17, 2003, 5:17 am
The barrets scope was made to be zoomed in if you dont use it while proneing its a almost sure thing that you will get killed because any other gun will destroy you up close if you are using barret.

Also the barret requires skill when you trying to snipe a enemy on the move not a whole lot of skill but enough to set the nobs aside from the pros.

Camping is fine if your base defending but to hide behind a bush and wait for you kill to come and shoot them in the face or back when they cant even see you thats not cool

cucumber
September 17, 2003, 6:02 am
Seriously, how else are you going to use a sniper rifle?
When people use it as an assault weapon, its kinda odd...

blan
September 17, 2003, 6:32 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Barret is BETTER than any other weapon. It requires the same skill to master, it is just BETTER. Is that so hard to understand??

I used the barret for months. Probably longer than you. I got bored of it. Yeah, its the best weapon, why? because its the EASIEST.

Easy to aim, easy to kill (one shot), easy to camp with, just easy over all.

Of course its the best weapon. Doesnt mean it requires ANY skill, thats why its so good it requires no skill. Thats why people move on from it.

n00b order:
- minigun
- tries out all the other guns
- sees everyone using barret, so he uses it too
- gets good at it (took him a whooolleee week)
- after months of using it, gets bored, moves on

A lot of people get stuck in step 4. Which is no big deal you can use whatever gun you want to use. As long as u realizte its the easiest, yet...

NightCabbage
September 17, 2003, 8:32 am
Bah, if you're camping at your base, it's not bad camping - it's defense.

It's still camping, by definition, it's just that people don't seem to realise that there are multiple forms of camping...

Social Poison
September 17, 2003, 8:45 am
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-04-22&res=l

I really don't have much to add, hehe

BMF
September 17, 2003, 2:09 pm
My order:

joined Soldat
tried minigun
tried shotgun
tried m79 and loved it
became godly with it after months of play
got my ass kicked by people with barrets
switched to barret
got bored
quit for 6 months
came back with the barret to kick some ass

Blan , dont you understand?? When you race Corvette against Cavalier, Corvette wins. Not because its easier to drive, but because it is a BETTER car

Chakra
September 17, 2003, 2:41 pm
No way, Cavalier rules!

Oh ..and...why would anyone race a corvette with a cavalier if its obvious the corvette would win? ...makes you wonder, doesn't it...

TSP G-Unit
September 18, 2003, 12:55 am
GRRRRR CHAKRA U PISS ME OFF STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSP G-Unit
September 18, 2003, 12:58 am
oh yeah, american cars a crap. ALL HALE THE IMPORTS.

SILENT
September 18, 2003, 1:14 am
quote:Originally posted by TSP G-Unit
GRRRRR CHAKRA U PISS ME OFF STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont DOUBLE POST!!!!

Blan you absolutely correcttttttttt !!! Agreed 100% ...if the barret was ever nerfed that would be fine with me, i use it barely....

blan
September 18, 2003, 6:51 am
So BMF, are you telling me the barret is not the easiest weapon to kill with?

NightCabbage
September 18, 2003, 10:16 am
I think that the SGs are the easiest gun to kill with ^_^

lol

But seriously, yes, it's easy in that it's a one shot kill, accurate gun.

It also has it's down sides - reload time, cooldown time, sux against ppl with vest lol...

ahhhh, the Barret :)

BMF
September 18, 2003, 4:33 pm
blan do you like read my posts at all? Or you just listen to that little voice in your head? Its the BEST gun, thats what i said

blan
September 18, 2003, 5:29 pm
yeah I did read your post. Did you read mine? Because I had already answered your question when you started talking about cars...

I said its the best because its the easiest. 'nuff said.

BMF
September 18, 2003, 5:33 pm
OMG you are stupid. Its the easiest, becasuse its the BEST, what it so hard to understand?? Its simple logic!

blan
September 18, 2003, 5:47 pm
seems like someone is getting aggitated.... LoL "dont talk bad about my soldat gun because I'll... I'll... I'll......... get mad!!"

take a chill pill dude. And BTW, your past statement made no sense. Oh yeah, and stop typing "best" in capital letters, it doesnt have any more impact than the normal word.

BMF
September 18, 2003, 6:05 pm
why dont you shut the f^ck up if you cant admit you are wrong?

blan
September 18, 2003, 7:03 pm
what exactly am I wrong about? In having my own opinion?

But answer me please, because I dont see my error.

Super Xero
September 18, 2003, 9:19 pm
well i think its really annoying but most of the time i just ignore them...the reason they are dying most of the time is because there to busy typin

LinK
September 18, 2003, 11:31 pm
screw reading the posts... the first 3 or 4 basically summed it up...

my opinion is that its not camping unless you possess a barret... game set match...

Frosty
September 18, 2003, 11:37 pm
quote:"bushes are are for n00bs"

HAHAHA

MuZzLe
October 4, 2003, 11:37 am
hmmm...I rarely camp, yeah I do prone with the barret sometimes but then I get up and move, so basically who I killed sees me, and I rotate to spaz/DEs very quickly anyway.

The fact is most people know where good camping spots are so most of the time they fire a few shots or the odd grenade in that direction and kill off the camper.

The most funny think is when you stop and quickly look around and you just about see a barret shot miss you, if youre gonna camp at least the target dammit!

Nebby
October 4, 2003, 12:28 pm
MuZzLe: exactly, prone, fire, move.

that is NOT, i repeate NOT camping.

just because i lay down to make a far away shot does not mean i've just been camping there.

Middlemoor
October 4, 2003, 12:58 pm
There is no best weapon.

Essentle
October 4, 2003, 3:07 pm
U can defense other ways too, don't have to camp. Play REAL Came! [:D]

"n00b order:
- minigun
- tries out all the other guns
- sees everyone using barret, so he uses it too
- gets good at it (took him a whooolleee week)
- after months of using it, gets bored, moves on

A lot of people get stuck in step 4. Which is no big deal you can use whatever gun you want to use. As long as u realizte its the easiest, yet..."

Haha.. Im just come soldat 2-3 months ago and I test all of the guns, and I see that barret is stupid. My weapon is Steyer, from beginning. Almost everyone use barret, and its very annoying. But I stay with my Steyer! If someone say me use barret, I will say: "Never!" Haha.. [:P]

BMF
October 4, 2003, 4:08 pm
Newsflash Middlemoor: Barret is the best weapon.

Nebby
October 4, 2003, 4:33 pm
They all have their advantages and diadvantages

bucky_brad
October 4, 2003, 5:43 pm
i wouldnt say its the best because it needs to suit your playing style.

3rd_account
October 4, 2003, 6:15 pm
The Barret is in my mind a overpowered gun, and it's not the tiniest difficulty to learn how it works. Just point and click, it hits almost exactly where you point.. exept for two-three angles or so.
Camping I don't have any problems against, but assaulting with the Barret I hate. The thing is that it's not realistic for soldiers to use snipers in close-combat, but in Soldat it's really effecient!

Souza
October 4, 2003, 10:53 pm
dalmatians... this topic changed into a barret topic o.O
anyhow, sticking to the topic: if campers camp, i get killed once, maybe twice by them, calculate their position, switch to m79+law and kick their asses. simple as that...

(off topic: i honestly dont think as the minigun being a noob gun. if u can master it, it is a really great gun, despite the so called lag it provoques. and yes, i started as a minigunner and eventually switched to m79, became great at it, switched to barret, played a while with it, switched to m79 again. and i still think minigun is not a noob weapon)

Ramol
October 4, 2003, 11:36 pm
I don't agree Souza! With minigun your aiming ability is counted as "fire to the crowd - someone will die". If minigunner will win with M7'er in duel I will agree that it is good (can You imagine minigunner winning with you? I can't...) So if you shoot at crowd it is efficient but where is the skill? When playing with grenade launcher you have to train and train to be good and with minigun the rule is: don't train you will kill someone indeed. I think it is the noobiest weapon ever created...

Social Poison
October 5, 2003, 1:41 am
quote:Originally posted by 3rd_account
The Barret is in my mind a overpowered gun, and it's not the tiniest difficulty to learn how it works. Just point and click, it hits almost exactly where you point.. exept for two-three angles or so.
Camping I don't have any problems against, but assaulting with the Barret I hate. The thing is that it's not realistic for soldiers to use snipers in close-combat, but in Soldat it's really effecient!

I've said this again and again and people have yet to come up with a good reply to it.

BTW, the "all the guns should have it then, cuz that's realistic... drrrrrr" is idiotic. We're all little rambos in that game, so we can fly around and fire big ass guns... but the barret is a fooking sniper rifle!!!! Case closed!

Spitzfiya
October 5, 2003, 3:34 am
quote:ou too will grow up to be a real man someday, but for now, as a newcomer, sure, camp!
hump the ground yeah

Laugh-Out-Loud [:D]

You sir have just been quoted [:P]

redscitle
October 5, 2003, 3:57 am
Camping is fun. Esp. in the other teams base. LOL, sorry I had to write that. I don't usually camp, if i hold still in one area, its just for a couple seconds or kills, which ever comes first. I got some skills, but I don't need camping to make me better. And I don't care for or about those who do. Let them be as they wish, I'll still kill em.

BMF
October 5, 2003, 5:00 am
i think people with under 50 posts should not post at all

eyic
October 5, 2003, 5:18 am
omfg, i just read the last 3 pages and, all i can say is that, this topic has moved from a camping topic to a barret topic, what a coincidence -_-

Spitzfiya
October 5, 2003, 7:50 am
Barrets dont need modification at all I like how 1.1.5 is

Ramol
October 5, 2003, 10:46 am
BMF:quote: i think people with under 50 posts should not post at all
What is the difference between people with 2 or 2341 posts? The socond one has time to sit and write and the same time the first is playing... It was stupid man[}:)]
And if talking about camping: if you can't play with normal weapon use baretta:D[;)]

DeadKenny
October 5, 2003, 10:55 am
Just use the grenades the way they should be used ;)

Souza
October 5, 2003, 10:18 pm
ramol, u mean an m7'er as the barret, right? well, if the m7 misses, there's a high chance that the minigun wins [:D] but i still think it is not a noob gun, but that's my opinion [:D]

3rd_account
October 6, 2003, 12:20 am
Poison, I can't reply to that because I don't understand what the hell your saying.

"all the guns should have it then, cuz that's realistic... drrrrrr"
Have what?

Ramol
October 6, 2003, 5:37 pm
Souza I know ppl who never miss with M79 - so[:o)] what is the chance?

Deleted User
October 25, 2003, 6:39 pm
stop ur fuking whinning

god...

bLaStEr
October 25, 2003, 7:37 pm
Koehleralex why the hell are you posting worthless posts!?
btw I hate you from today...
Anyone... plz ban him he deserves it ;)

gi.joe
October 25, 2003, 9:24 pm
this is actually quite funny because most of the pple in this thread arent from english speaking nations and really do not know wtf if going on
:D

aLpHaNuMe12iK
October 25, 2003, 10:06 pm
Koehleralex! AHHHHHHH! you posted in old topic and boosted it to top of boards.
great now we have the exact same complaining and "gay gay gay" shizzle that
most all of us have had enough of...
but since i posted anyways:

barret, or any sniper rifle, is almost synonymous with "camper."
you think camper, you think sniper rifle.
you see a sniper, you think camper.

but i fail to realize why so many people must complain about it. is camping,
or the lack thereof, part of some sacred code of honor? should all people
who use automatic weapons only fire once per click in order to put their
guns on par with the semi-autos? should people with optical mice use one hand
as a mousepad so that people with analog-ball mice aren't the only suffering
from "skippage?"

most anybody with any common-sense at all would answer "no," because of the
absurdity of these rules. until someone presents a logical and rational
explaination as to why the benefits of camping outweigh the costs, why it is so
detrimental to the game, and is able to refute any and all arguments directed
at it, the anti-camper's have no grounds on which to stand upon. and by logical
i mean not "camping is gay" or "gay campers" or "fuk campers." "barret is 2 ez" may be a valid argument, but must have warrents.

nSane
November 1, 2003, 9:55 am
Tell you what I hate!? People who call you a camper whenever you use
a sniper..THE SNIPER IS ITS OWN WEAPON!!..MOVING AROUND AND SNIPING
IS NOT I REPEAT NOT CAMPING!!!

well there ya go..yep

bLaStEr
November 1, 2003, 9:59 am
^^lol isnt it fun to be called as camper :)

n/a
November 1, 2003, 5:51 pm
gah no the barret ist always the best weapon, and im so fukkin right, and stop whine..

MeshBlorg
November 1, 2003, 6:13 pm
I camp in my base and everywhere. I have no shame killing new spawns or peple tring to leave base. to me its just apart of the game

Element_101
November 2, 2003, 9:21 am
How longs this topic been here??

Ramol
November 2, 2003, 3:23 pm
Oh [:-censored]!
quote: camp in my base and everywhere. I have no shame killing new spawns or peple tring to leave base. to me its just apart of the game

I don't know what to say!!! Killing is the part of war so it is good?!?! SO everything that you can do is automatically good?!?!? Maybe that PART OF THE GAME IS [:-censored]ING WRONG? Example is bad but the madda[:-censored]er has driven me mad! OMG! Camp yourself![:(!][:(!][}:)][:(!] I don't want to call you names cause i'm going to be banned but you know that you are real supid fag![:(!][}:)][:(!][:(!]

Starshot
November 30, 2003, 5:02 pm
I can't see the problem in laying in your base whit the barret ready, a spas (or mp5) on the back and a brunin' cig hangin' from your mouth. Givin' a guy a shot in the head, hearing the thud and the various sounds when the body hits the ground, sight in amusement, drop the barret and goin' for the flag. It's a game

Of course, i gotta get the barret first, and i gotta light the cig also.

Spawn killin'? I mostly have respect for everyone, but i just lost mine for you "MeshBlorg"

Dathker
November 30, 2003, 7:46 pm
I say if he has a barret and the person is proning and hiding THEN THIS PERSON IS A CAMPER....if it is a person holdin a law/knife/spaz/m79 right where the flag is, IT ALSO =S A CAMPER...if the person is holding a non- one shot kill weapon and is moving around at the base, THIS =S NOT A CAMPER!!

Liber_Lupus
November 30, 2003, 8:28 pm
Just stop whining about campers/defenders, be better and all, and about camping with barret, its a long range gun, what to u think its made for?!

HappyPants
November 30, 2003, 11:28 pm
Jesus H. F*cking Christ! God, all you guys do is f*cking b*tch b*tch b*tch. When won't people understand, people made sniper rifles and of the sort with sationary tactical killing in mind. Not your f*cking run around bang bang your dead sh*t. Everyonce in a while, I'd like to hear, wow, that guy is good. Musta been 'bout 20 yards or so away. Not things like , stupid noob or f*ck off camper. Just because you can move just as fast with a barret as you can with lets say desert eagles, doesn't really mean you should be moving. Most of the time, I find that people try to be hot shots anyway when they find a camper. They go back and back and die and die. That's when they get really pissed and start blowing *ss out their mouths. Just live with it you crazy *ss whiners.

Captain_Jimbo
December 4, 2003, 3:40 am

I like a few barret users. All I ask for is a challenging fighter. If someone can pick me off in mid-air or get away from my line of fire and fight me without needing to stay stationary to battle, then that defines to me a good barret fighter. I could care less, too, if someone camps at a base to protect their flag, it's a good defensive strategy that makes for a good challenge. Anything outside is what gives the barret a bad name. I wouldn't change anything about it, people just find lots of ways to abuse it.

Kamikaze_Ninja
December 4, 2003, 3:47 am
It's fine until they do it for the entire round =p

zedner
December 4, 2003, 12:01 pm
Campers are not so hard to beat! just throw few nades before it kills u(as soon as u see it), if u got some accuracy, the camper is in pieces on the ground...

I don't mean I like campers, It's annoying to get shot near ur own base & u can't do anything about it, But I don't hate them either... Camping is one of the tactics in soldat & u cant help that camping will ALWAYS be a part of soldat... I believe that all of u hav camped at least once in soldat!

Alamo
December 4, 2003, 7:45 pm
the ONLY camping that can be called defending is having the flag and waiting for the allys to retake the own flag... (and maybe a second guy who helps the flag-man :) but look at those DM!!! theres such a bloody noob sitting in the corner with his barret and shoots any spawning player. thats so [:-censored]ing lame!!!! i hate it! and i guess im not the only one. in tactical modes like ctf or inf you HAVE to defend but dm, tdm, etc camping is really lame.