( search forums )
JUST STFU !!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
SuperKill
September 16, 2003, 3:16 pm
this is for all the dumb people that get themselves in my fights.
STOP TALKING SH!T AND MIND YOUR OWN F*CKING BUISNESS WHEN I'M FIGHTING SOMEONE !!!

for example, this dude hitman called our entire team "noobs" cuz we didnt "cover" him, so i told him that he's the noob and i got the flag back 4 times already and he didnt moved..then i said i'm the only one that's doing something in our team, then holy betel joins and says SK shut the f*ck up.

so, betel. next time just shut the FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK UUUUUUPPPPPPP you damn idiot !
you just joined the damn game, who the f*ck are you to tell me to stfu if u dont know whats going on, stupid.

so this is for everyone..if you see 2 people fighting and cussing eachother just stfu and let them fight..peace out

LiL_FuKa
September 16, 2003, 3:18 pm
Ahahaha, It's true though, I hate people butting in! It f*ckin sucks. So i deffinately agree with SK.

Dark_Noddy
September 16, 2003, 5:20 pm
Another Thing are n00bs that Try to be non n00bs.. By reporting all sotra crap :D Like ! "Return the Flag" Every goddamn time its captured !! or Stoping in the middle of the fight while U have the flag waiting in base.. Why did he stop and starre at me !? U wonder... Then.. he says: "Get a medkit Ure Low on health" HAHAHAH ! That Sux Ass :D Anyway.. 100% agree with U SK

SuperKill
September 16, 2003, 8:49 pm
;D
reply deleted ^

?
September 16, 2003, 9:29 pm
whenever i see two ppl fighting i jsut like to say play nice boys =) =P really this is the reason why i think we should have player blocks =/

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 17, 2003, 1:21 am
I just let them fight it out and let em amuse me lol it's like a soldat soap opera but with lots of killing heh.

that fuking sniper
September 17, 2003, 3:49 am
Evry time I see 2 people fighting I shut the whole group up and throw in some random statement, like "mmmmm, food...food is good..."... usually everyone then stops chatting and listen to the wierd guy (me) who just got all the attention :D...

NightCabbage
September 17, 2003, 4:18 am
lol... that sounds familiar... :P

"I like rice..."

lol

BiOsi K4d4sh
September 17, 2003, 12:22 pm
Anyway you have the tendence to talk WAY TOO MUCH, SK ^^

Imho

doffencom
September 30, 2003, 9:18 pm
Ehy! If you ask yuor team for cover you suck becouse you should be able to cover your own ass!
And this kiddo called biOsi just said that you have a tendace to talk WAY TO MUCH? not that posts matter bbut he got 14 posts? He can't have been around for a long time? What the hell do he know? STFU you tooo! Selfkill you are smarter than others! Keep up the good work ! =D

NightCabbage
October 1, 2003, 6:08 am
I'm guessing you meant to say SuperKill, not SelfKill ;)

BiOsi K4d4sh
October 1, 2003, 12:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by doffencom
Ehy! If you ask yuor team for cover you suck becouse you should be able to cover your own ass!
And this kiddo called biOsi just said that you have a tendace to talk WAY TO MUCH? not that posts matter bbut he got 14 posts? He can't have been around for a long time? What the hell do he know? STFU you tooo! Selfkill you are smarter than others! Keep up the good work ! =D

And OF COURSE you never heard about ppl playing games and reading forums without posting...

Maybe I have a small post counter because I'm NOT used to post every single thingie that comes into my mind...

Awwe, bye bye :)

ReDevil
October 1, 2003, 12:49 pm
its so nice to see two people fighting! the drama! :D

Meandor
October 1, 2003, 1:14 pm
Wow, another person judging others by post count, how nice =|

Donnie
October 1, 2003, 1:24 pm
I fell myself offended here doffencom. Well i'm new in the forum but I have played almost since the start n I RULE in soldat. So b4 u say anything 2 somebody u don't know, plz STFU =)

So what if u got 2342551posts in a forum. That doesn't mean that u can play! Yr at the forum more then u play. So i tell u again, STFU :D

/sv|Donnie Darko

doffencom
October 1, 2003, 2:12 pm
Meandor! I said that I knew I souldn't so such [:-censored] as that but then agian I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE COULD KNOW WHAT HE SAID ON THE FORUM? Like I have played this game for a long time but still I can't know if you talk WAY to much? Aaaaah!

CbbLe
October 1, 2003, 2:14 pm
moooooooooooooooooooooooo

doffencom
October 1, 2003, 4:18 pm
Good one

BiOsi K4d4sh
October 1, 2003, 4:31 pm
Ppl answered better than me, and anyway I was talking about GAME, and not forums... to see if ppl talks too much in forum just look @ their post counter... things that you like, Mr.Norway, I guess...

Anyway... too much posts for me today (2), I must pull my handbrake and play more Soldat :D

Outcast
October 1, 2003, 5:00 pm
traitor.

doffencom
October 1, 2003, 5:52 pm
Ehy!? Mr.Norway? You say that becouse your swedish and got no oil money`?
And also yeah I post a lot but still it ain't spam becouse it is a certain amount of sense in what I say and also I don't post the same stuff a milion times? I love the forum now lemme love it and stfu!

Donnie
October 2, 2003, 8:13 am
LOL why do u say that BiOsi K4d4sh is swedish? Are u blind or something it says country: Italy. Mr.Norway - Hmmmmm i wonder what that means DUUUUH? *scrathes head*

Yr country would be DOOMED we out yr oil! Yr the perfect example Mr.Norway(change doffencom 2 Mr.Norway i like it) =)
Now i know why we swedish ppl have so many norweigen jokes LOL

saltgurkan
October 2, 2003, 11:00 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
whenever i see two ppl fighting i jsut like to say play nice boys =) =P really this is the reason why i think we should have player blocks =/

yeah! player blocks would be a nice idea! not just becuse u can ignore those who are fighting but those that spamm to! i played in a server yesterday and it was this guy there and he did spamm all the time like "G" "G" "G" and u now! player blocks was a good idea!

OVER AND OUT! [;)]

(excuse my bad english im not very good at the english!)

doffencom
October 2, 2003, 2:05 pm
I mean we got the oil you don't, you swedish monkey's gave coal to the germans I think or something like that. Also jokes about swedish people we have too =P

AL3X1C0N
October 5, 2003, 2:07 pm
LOL MAN
well sometimes its kwel to talk in battle [:D]

but it sux when they dont do a Sh*t man just stand there and die
respawn....die.....respawn...say some dumb sh*t....die..respawn..

and so on ARGH DRIVES ME NUTS

cat92
October 7, 2003, 5:13 am
You people scare me.

*runs away*