( search forums )
Musik!?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
JayBDey
September 17, 2003, 5:00 am
Just wanted to know what kind of music people here listen to.

moysturfurmer
September 17, 2003, 5:25 am
Classical

R
September 17, 2003, 5:54 am
soldat music = rock, techno, anything fast paced

RDrull
September 17, 2003, 6:06 am
Rock, metall.

Tha Doggfather
September 17, 2003, 6:29 am
hip hop, rap and sometimes rock.

Kamikaze_Ninja
September 17, 2003, 7:00 am
I could care less lol.

ThaD
September 17, 2003, 8:14 am
Rock and house

Chakra
September 17, 2003, 12:14 pm
Acid jazz.

No, really.[:-ouch]

Social Poison
September 17, 2003, 12:17 pm
Melodic Punk (or Pop-Punk).

Green Day, The Ataris, MxPx (new album!! WOOO!!) etc

BMF
September 17, 2003, 2:39 pm
Wow..... Special, we have about the same taste in music

Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen are my all time favourites. Nick Cave is awesome. I also love Metallica and Alice Cooper.
Among modern ones, i like Offspring, Sublime and many others.

Basically I listen to a bunch of stuff ranging from country to 50 cent =)

palloco
September 17, 2003, 4:32 pm
It is weird nobody said Spice girls
XD

Chakra
September 17, 2003, 8:20 pm
Sometimes when i'm playing soldat I like to listen to 4Hero - Les Fleur ("The Flower", a remix of Minny Ripperton's Les Fleur) and then pretend i'm shooting flowers that bring peace and happiness to all I hit and that my jetboots emmit little purple hearts [:-love] and that my grenades are actally little bunnies [:-bunny]I throw that knock people out with kisses! and and and then when the game is over I cheer for the person with the most points as this means they have the most love and loves everyone there! [:-dopey]

So...um....yeah. What tune do you find repeating alot on your winamp while playing soldat? ...I could do with finding some new stuff.

BMF
September 17, 2003, 10:37 pm
dude you gotta be female

JayBDey
September 18, 2003, 12:39 am
I like Agent Orange, Agent 51, Greeday, Black Flag, Rammstein. Mostly Agent Orange.

BMF
September 18, 2003, 2:13 am
i perfectly understand the "ignorant" part. I can undertand why i am "social", for we are all social creatures. But why am i a "slut"?!

Rammstein ROCKS

wormdundee
September 18, 2003, 2:35 am
indeed, Rammstein brings me warm fuzzy feelings inside

that fuking sniper
September 18, 2003, 4:25 am
Global social ignorance is what drove you to say "must be FEMALE", so 'social would be because you followed a kind of predjudice against music and called it something that has nothing to do with the word 'bad', the expression of a 'guy being female' or something that he is not because of what music he listens to, so he must be female to listen to jazz? who the hell concieves that? and why did you call him female? are girls evil? again, the expression is that something is bad, and by ignorant, predjidous social slangs you emplied that he has to be female to listen to that music. The slut part means that you try and follow society's encreasing ignorance to get the people to think that you're aware of all these slangs, and popularity is moved by society, if society likes you, you get popular, by trying to "obey" and go by its rules and stupid predjidous lingo's you seek to get more popular, making you the ignorant social slut :) but no offence personally....

that fuking sniper
September 18, 2003, 5:56 am
:D I know you do, luv.

But you still didnt get enything that I've said, you gave it all a different meaning, look more closely at where I'm looking, not where you think I'm looking. If you're still convinced that its just my crappy articulation then I'm sorry for not being able to clarify my point. Oh and thanks for letting me know about my spelling mistakes, I'm a foreigner after all...Just trying to play with all the big boys and all :)

But let's not screw up the whole subject over a crappy sarcasm and grammar fight... My favourite bands include Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Nirvana, A crapload of 70s' & 80s' metal bands, and Therion, which is fairly new (for all I know)...

RDrull
September 18, 2003, 6:09 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Wow..... Special, we have about the same taste in music

Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen are my all time favourites. Nick Cave is awesome. I also love Metallica and Alice Cooper.
Among modern ones, i like Offspring, Sublime and many others.

Basically I listen to a bunch of stuff ranging from country to 50 cent =)

I love metallica!!![IMAGE]

RDrull
September 18, 2003, 6:12 am
that fuking sniper you got a problam whit Russian people if so! TELL US NOW!!

Chakra
September 18, 2003, 8:39 am
Du......du hast....du hast mich.....du hast michal hurry up with 1.1.6....

What kind of music do the latest generation of russians listen to then..?

Social Poison
September 18, 2003, 9:00 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
2. Girls are not evil. You will understand that when you hit puberty in a couple of years.

No, you're mistaken. Purberty or no puberty they are evil ^_^

BMF
September 18, 2003, 4:37 pm
another lol at SP

Iron Maiden ROCKS. Anybody here heard of Manowar? Or Helloween?

Tha Doggfather
September 18, 2003, 5:06 pm
drull, please stop posting random images from some animation site...

Hitman
September 18, 2003, 5:22 pm
Back to the Topic,

Any of you heard of Incubus? They are my favourite band. I also love Rage Against the machine.

BMF
September 18, 2003, 5:36 pm
hahah double post

Dogg leave DRull alone. We all know how you love Ebaums world

that fuking sniper
September 19, 2003, 12:35 am
Ya Manowar rocks too, especially that song, Thor the powerhead...