( search forums )
No Sniper Line
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
The Fish
September 17, 2003, 7:29 pm
Ive got a problem with Soldat. When im playing there isnt a sniper line. Its turned on in options but it just isnt there![:O]

Could someone tell me if theres a way of fixing it cos i recently played with one and i really liked it.

SERIAL KILLeR
September 17, 2003, 7:38 pm
U have to have your cursor on a large distance of your player about the whole screen i think.
I dont use the sniper line cause it doesnt help me instead it does the opposite my aim gets worse.

BManx2000
September 17, 2003, 10:50 pm
Well... The line gets thinner the closer the cursor is to the soldier... did you try moving the cursor out?

Mr G
September 18, 2003, 12:47 am
i think the sniper line just works when the pointer is at certain distance from your soldier
maybe that's your problem

EDIT: whoa, i posted this first, earlier than serial killer... it was the unmoderated thing right?

Element_101
September 18, 2003, 11:14 am
It could just be your screen Is it an old one?

We have to screens one has sniper line because the screens good and the other one you cant see because the screens to dark

Hitman
September 18, 2003, 12:58 pm
Maybe you are playing on a map with the same background colour as the sniper line???

LiL_FuKa
September 19, 2003, 10:11 am
Try re-installing the game? (my answer to most problems) Nonce of my posts are being moderated anymore. WTF?

NightCabbage
September 20, 2003, 12:56 pm
Yes, every post (except new topics) needs to be moderated before anyone else can see it. It's always been like that in here (but just in the help/bugs forum).

Zingo
September 20, 2003, 7:35 pm
What is the sniper-line for? I dont use it... I got the same good aim anyway [:P]
Is it for biginers??

NightCabbage
September 21, 2003, 10:32 am
Personally, I find the sniper line useless :P

It's just a line between you and your cursor... No point lol

gangsta
September 28, 2003, 2:27 am
The sniper line is almost the same color as your bullets so you get confused over which is the sniper line and which are your actual bullets. If it was a different color maybe it would be more useful.

NightCabbage
September 28, 2003, 11:46 am
Here's a mod I made - just shove it in your \Soldat\Interface-gfx folder

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] sight.bmp1.21 KB