( search forums )
Another game by me.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
M
September 18, 2003, 5:07 pm
Its called StickaWarz. It will be a action 2d game with sticks. The game will be played like Soldat. That means that
you can choose weapons now i have only shotgun, rifle and a sniper. And this game will have a mouse support.
And i will add vehicles like planes, tanks, and i plan to add a mobile altilery. That is a vehicle that fires alot of
missles at once. This game will also have bots that are controled with waypoints but i plan to use for them a
advanced search for where to go. And i also like to add a chat like when someone sees an enemy to say enemy
ahead. or when they see a sniper or that you carry a sniper they will call that there is a sniper. It will not have a
multiplayer support because now multiplayer can be used only for GM registered users and plus i don't know
how to create multiplayer games. And i will not add vehicles that you can enter in it. You can select from the
menu what to ride when you die. Here is a complete lists of feautures that you can see in this game.
*Two teams: Red and blue.
*Vehicles: tanks, planes and mobile artilery.
*Nice bullet trail.
*Weather effects. (Not sure)
*Bots.
-Ability to communicate when there are enemy's or when there are snipers.
-Ability if you say follow me to follow you. (Not sure)
-Ability to use planes, tanks and mobile artilery's.
-Move on waypoints or to move on advanced path finding. (Not sure which to take.)
-The bots will be added randomly per 1-20 seconds one to ten or maybe more.
*Game modes like: Capture the flag, Capture & Hold, Base destroying, Instant team mach.
*Weapons like: Socom, Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper, Grenade Launcher, Bazooka, Minigun etc.
*Effects like: blood, fire, smoke etc. (Not sure)
*Gainable AI cotrol turrets that can defend your base or nodes.
*Lots of maps.
*Mouse support.
*Options like set cotntrol of movement. (Not sure)
*Other little stuffs like: screenshot taking, add more bots, etc.

If you have suggestion put them here.
I will add screen shots when i make a good map.
That is all.
P.S I can't say that this game will be relleased but i will try to rellease it somewhere on october or november. And
don't excpect the work to go fast because i have alot of tests each week. The next week i have three tests :(.
Damn high school. I would make a demo on one map with limited options.

SERIAL KILLeR
September 18, 2003, 5:41 pm
sound like a nice game.
What program are u using to make it?

M
September 18, 2003, 6:38 pm
Nope i use c++ visual.

Just kidding i really use gamemaker.

eyic
September 18, 2003, 11:29 pm
NNOOO its another game by M, whats this world coming to?!

lol j/k, cant wait to see it

muzzmastah
September 19, 2003, 12:39 am
yeah looks good M just take your time and make sure that YOU have fun with it before you realease the 1.0 version.

NightCabbage
September 19, 2003, 12:43 am
Stalky - Whoa me too I had to take a second look! lol

phew, the world is still safe lol

But then... lol oh well :P

good luck M

M
September 19, 2003, 7:40 am
Thnxs somehow.

M
September 19, 2003, 9:07 am
Here are some screenes. DOn't think that the maps will look like that.
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

eyic
September 19, 2003, 11:07 am
looks cool M

NuZZ
September 19, 2003, 11:12 am
Sweat, i make game on this, gl, ill be happy to play it :)

M
September 19, 2003, 11:43 am
Huh?
Thnx eyic.
Btw today i added some graphic and i added a new gun socom and i added the socom and the mobile artilery in the selection. I also added a screene taker.

Tha Doggfather
September 19, 2003, 4:02 pm
wooooow looks even better than UT2k3 ;) nah graphics arent important, just make good gameplay.

M
September 19, 2003, 5:23 pm
Thnx. Btw:
I have made the AI shoot and i made a blue bot. The worst thing is that the bots will be cheaters when using guns. You can kill them but they will fire all weapons at once [:(]. I am lazy to make all bots to use only one gun. :(.

M
September 20, 2003, 4:37 pm
Here are two pics of the game. In one of them there is shown how AI shoots at me. I made them smart so they can camp when they want and they also can chase the enemy when they are in their field of view. I also made a plane. Here it is.
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

sauron_the_deceiver
September 20, 2003, 8:38 pm
Looks ok, as long as you can sort those memory problems.

M
September 20, 2003, 9:32 pm
The memory problem i not a problem. It runs great when you set over 20 two fight each other there are alot of particles flying around but i diodn't noticed any slowdowns.

eyic
September 21, 2003, 1:35 am
that looks fregin MAD M i cant wait :)

666CrAzYSnIpEr666
September 21, 2003, 3:32 am
:) gj :)

M
September 21, 2003, 7:56 am
Thnx.
Btw i am working on other things.
1.I think i didn';t say this. When the AI see a enemy they say Enemy Ahead. Now i want to try to make if you say follow me the AI to follow you. But i don't think that it will work.
2.I will add today a AI controled turret that you can make it on your side and it can kill the enemy that are coming.
3.I will also add bunkers that fires at the enemy and a Sam site that can fire rockets at the planes.
4.I will invent another game mode. It will be a conguest and your mission is to destroy the enemy base and to conguer it.
5.There is no 5.

Ok now back to work.

NuZZ
September 21, 2003, 9:28 am
I still think soldats better lol.
Thats a freaking sweat ass motherf...ing game man, make a demo ay M!

M
September 21, 2003, 11:58 am
There is no way this game to be better then Soldat.
Soldat rockz.
I will make a demo later.