( search forums )
Join My Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
ShadowMaster
November 13, 2002, 2:51 pm
my clan you have to be pretty good no lamers or n00bs and no hackers.
the clan is called -=AoD=- ill see u some time

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 13, 2002, 3:11 pm
please sign up for the clan list if you havent already :-/
thats probably the 100th time ive said that O_o

ShadowMaster
November 13, 2002, 3:17 pm
[:D]O sorry dude.
where is that.....
anyways i forgot to say what it stands for. its Angels Of Death

oooooo scary..... well.... not really.

SoldatStriker
November 13, 2002, 4:04 pm
I'm a young, slightly inexperience rookie all star coming out of Soldatown's local high school, New Hope Bomb. I've talked to a lot of recruiters. What does the Angels of Death have to offer? What makes them different than the other clans? My Soldamom said I can't go straight to the mercenaries, I gotta have a clan to fall back on. Heaven forbid I make it to the championships and sprain my ankle, and become a washed up all star and have to sell Soldacrack on the street just to get by. I grew up in the Soldaghetto. We don't even have buildings! Just collision polygons. We had to live off health packs, and second hand cluster grenades. I don't wanna die for some no name clan like a sucka! Show me the money! I'm break, break, breakin' out, without a doubt, Mr.Master, show me the clan that shouts!

ShadowMaster
November 13, 2002, 4:09 pm
Why would u waste that much text on me...... really.
well ne ways im very very good. ive been playing for a long time now.... and i wanted to join a clan but none were good enuf and i cant find any good elite servers with elite ppl that dont hack. well im the only one in it right now im looking for some ppl to join well if you would like to join anybody just post into this thread for tryouts (and someone gimme some good servers to play on)SoldatStriker maybe u an me could play a game today on some server......... :D :D :D

and also i got the name AoD from my old FA/CS clan.

SoldatStriker
November 13, 2002, 5:40 pm
Why would I waste that much text on you? First of all, it's not a waste, and second, that stuff practically grows off me, so being original's like second nature for me.[:-bonc01]

Right now I'm working on a clan as a project, but at the moment we're nameless. If you want more info on that, just contact me. Starting a clan and maintaining it is a task, but we're in the planning stages right now, so it allows us to iron out any bugs that would crop up after creating it. Let me know if you're interested.

Spike
November 14, 2002, 3:49 am
shadowmaster sign up for meh league~ :) you can sign up under tournaments

mak89gt
November 17, 2002, 1:39 am
i wanna join some clan. any clan!

SoldatStriker
November 17, 2002, 3:48 am
Alrighty. I'll need some basic info first. What weapons are ya proficient with, can you use team chats, and how much experience do you have?

sauron_the_deceiver
November 18, 2002, 10:00 pm
im answering that
i am just better than a normal bot, i kick with the shotgun, grenade launcher and ak 47, and i make a good bullet shield. i constantly practice and get better over the net. what else?
please take me on, [:D]!

sauron_the_deceiver
November 18, 2002, 10:05 pm
yes and i can type fast enough to use chat
and if you ask me, i am rather good at tactics.

but i dont know how to use TEAM chat - just normal. is ther a dif button?